Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Foppa won first set in Arszizio 25-27 ! Yamamay had no ball of set... 23-24, 25-25 and so

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Fantastic Foppa 0-2 !!! 26-28 at the end even if Arszizio was leadin 8-3 Forza

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Destinee Hooker is injured in her knee and will probably miss the game today against Piazenca :(

I dont think shes injured im guessing its the same think when she didnt go to game against Florens - Scavo just want to capitalize on their recent good results, im hoping its not the case
    but from the score it seems that way and without Hooker loss against Piacenza is more understandable and not so much of a suprise

• Fantastic Foppa 0-2 !!! 26-28 at the end even if Arszizio was leadin 8-3 Forza

And Bergamo wins 0-3 with 23-25 at the end. As the same in the first set, Busto Arszizio had no set ball
    So, it's the effect of the return of amazing "Leo" ? Maybe... and it's very good for Foppa' before the game vs Krasnodar
    Forza Bergamo an Leo !!!

• I dont think shes injured im guessing its the same think when she didnt go to game against Florens - Scavo just want to capitalize on their recent good results, im hoping its not the case
    but from the score it seems that way and without Hooker loss against Piacenza is more understandable and not so much of a suprise

I know she have problems with her knee, maybe she could have played if it was a more important game though.

• congrats Foppa ! waiting for the stats :p
    MVP: Francesca Piccinini !

• GREAT FOPPA!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: I think MVP is Vasileva

• Vasileva = 20pts and Picci 10. It's easy to choose the MVP
    Foppa is great and in the top 3 in the championship. Forza !

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo 0:3 (25:27; 26:28; 23:25)
    stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=10908

Why is Picci MVP ?( ?( ?( Only 26 % in attack...

By the way: Pesaro plays without Hooker...result: 2-3 against Piacenza :wall: :wall: :wall:

• I would chose Vasileva !
    btw. Merlo and Bosetti very good at reception !

I agree for Vasileva...according to the stats!

• my poor pesaro :thumbdown: but It's fine, I'm sure that They will play way better. I think only Senna Usic and Elisa Manzano played with their best shape. Manon and Martina were kinda weak today, on the other hand our young hitter Saccomani played pretty well. well, I'd congratulate Piacenza's big victory in stead of complaining something, although I'm a bit sad for Pesaro. andiamo, ragazze! I hope Hooker gets better asap.

• Senna quite well in reception and her 4 blocks - that's great result. Flier's attack very very poor.
    Heike Beier good match !

• Senna quite well in reception and her 4 blocks - that's great result. Flier's attack very very poor.
    Heike Beier good match !

Flier played indeed a very poor match... :(

• yes, FINALLY we gotta give credit to my Rebecchi team!

Everyone says foppa... everyone says pesaro rules....!
    Everyone says "forza picci", and someone else... "forza leo"! Althought years passes for everyone... :lol:

...........but finally you have someone from rivergaro! :D and we are gonna dominate the championship for the next years! ;) (ahah...... I dream)

even if we are considered "poor" and "little" by many people :whistle:

Flier? Who is Flier? Once upon a time she was good................... now......... hmmmmm :aww:

• Flier played indeed a very poor match... :(

She can be tired because of previous matches, maybe she need a rest. But... if she didn't play with Piacenza they result could be even worse then 2:3