2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Plak is good at attacking...
    i do not know why

Plak is good in attacking but her reception is shaky...

Don't forget she is only 17 years old :teach:

• Woow! What a match it was. Even though there were so many errors by both side I enjoyed a lot especially the last 3 sets. The Duth defense was soooo impressive! :obey: :obey: They made the game look so much enjoyable and they got 1 point. I think they can win against Germany with starting the match Dijkema. She used her middles well and that gave a good oppurtunity for her OHs to play against single block.

Our team performed very well in first two sets but after that the Dutch team started to play so much better.Their middles were everywhere. Gözde and Seda duo worked very well. I hope this performance will continue throughout the tournament.

Congratulations both teams :win:

• Netherland is beyond my imagine.

Maybe coach should use Plak more.

After Wensink Stam Sloetjes Schoot back,i think Netherland can play quite well.

• Congrats Turkey :flower: :flower: :flower:

OMG...what a crazy match...Turkey kept us alive until the end of 5th set :)

• dispite all results from today...(if they were wins or not for the teams I support)....I got say..

You got to love European Championship! :heart: such exciting tournament..the first day already proved why we were waitting so much for it! ^^

• Netherland is beyond my imagine.

Maybe coach should use Plak more.

After Wensink Stam Sloetjes Schoot back,i think Netherland can play quite well.

The big goal is the ECH 2015 in Netherlands/Belgium.....with a full roster and 2 years more experience for our young players it could be a succesful tournament :win:

Plak is extraordinary physically at her age...she will become soon an important player for Dutch NT :win:

• dispite all results from today...(if they were wins or not for the teams I support)....I got say..

You got to love European Championship! :heart: such exciting tournament..the first day already proved why we were waitting so much for it! ^^

I totally agree with you ^^ ^^ ECH is the most attractive tournament wordwide :win:

• i claim that we have the most average middles in the tournament and with these middles i expect no succes from Turkish team!! pls i want to see real middles anymore plsssssssss,Eda :mad: i dont want to see Büşra Cansu anymore she is such an average middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!pls Tvf take some risk and take Kübra to the team or Aslı or anybody other than Büşra!!! :wall: :wall: i want to see better middles than Büşra&Bahar.
    we cant win maches just attacking on wing spikers after a while teams start to defend better bcz they play better defence and block on wing spikers just like Holland did. we even dont have a player like Robin de Kruij... :(
    Naz didnt play well after first two sets ....Holland played very well defence...if it hadnt been Turkish team i woud have suppotred them for the win.

i dont know about Mihayloviç's health but seems there arent certain teams for the title...even Crotia can make suprises. i didnt watch Belgium ..

• i claim we have the most average middles in the tournament and with htese middles i expect no succes from Turkish team!! pls i want to see real middles anymore, i dont want to see Büşra Cansu anymore she is such an average middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!pls Tvf take some risk and take Kübra to the team or Aslı or anybody other than Büşra!!! :wall: :wall:
    we cant win maches just attacking on wing spikers after a while teams start to defend better bcz they play better defence and block on wing spikers just like Holland did. we even dont have a player like Robin de Kruij... :(
    Naz didnt play well after first two sets ....Holland played very well defence...if it hadnt been Turkish team i woud have suppotred them for the win.

i dont know about Mihayloviç's health but seems there arent certain teams for the title...even Crotia can make suprises. i didnt watch Belgium ..

I think Bahar played OK today.. Naz didn't set her many balls, but as far as I remember she was blocked once and it's was a very lucky block, from the head of Manon..

• Block is our strongest skill

Dutch are the tallest people worldwide, so no surprise :teach: ;) :D

Bahar is as tall as yours but not even close to their level thus I don't think it is about height. Having that anticipation is something which you have it from birth in my opinion :whistle:

Femke did maybe her worse performance in this season. Djkema seemed OK but still I believe Femke must be starter again. Flier is getting her good shape slowly, she showed how experiend she is, especially in last part of 3rd and 4th set. Grothues is out of shape, Plak seems good attackee but would be insane to start with her. She makes very very amateur mistakes due to her lack of experience. Also Grothues is covering huge space for Bujs. So she has to be on court :S Knip is a disappointment, she has nothing special and also very inexperienced. Shoot must be really out of shape or I really don't get Vermuelen's logic.

For Turkish side, apparently we are not on our pick point. Neslihan, Naz and Gozde made good job overall. Yet it is very obvious our teams play dramatically changed after Barbolini. In a negative way :whistle:

All in all tournament started as expected to me :whistle: I guessed this match, CZE-POL, CRO-AZE other surprises :dance6: I only missed SRB-BUL match :aww:

• emke did maybe her worse performance in this season. Djkema seemed OK but still I believe Femke must be starter again. Flier is getting her good shape slowly, she showed how experiend she is, especially in last part of 3rd and 4th set. Grothues is out of shape, Plak seems good attackee but would be insane to start with her. She makes very very amateur mistakes due to her lack of experience. Also Grothues is covering huge space for Bujs. So she has to be on court Knip is a disappointment, she has nothing special and also very inexperienced. Shoot must be really out of shape or I really don't get Vermuelen's logic.

Totally agree :thumbup:

• Is there anyone here who still keeps thinking Grothues is better than Stam? :whistle:

Debby is getting old, worse in attack...and she has a chronical back-injury....but, I would still prefer her above Grothues. She is much more a smart/experienced and allround player :) Grothues is a very one-dimensional attacker.