2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Croatia had all chances in this match but they could not use them. This is where the experience of Russian players makes the difference, even though many of them are younger than Croatia's players, they had many international matches this summer and they work much better as a team so they can trust in their own abilities.

I really wonder what Croatia will do against Belarus...I didn't expect Belarus to beat AZE, and Croatia also is a team with a very wide range of performance, so I can totally see them losing against Belarus tomorrow too...

• Oh Croatia, what a pity, it was so close to tiebreak, they played well despite some stupid mistakes. I dont take into consideration any other scenario than tomorrow's victory over Belarus ! :teach:

• yes some big games tomorrow again
    Italy / Belgium
    Czech Rep. / Bulgaria
    Turkey / Germany
    Poland / Serbia

• Russia dodged the bullet in this match. It's such a close and exciting match.

• Congratulations for Poland :flower: our girls proved after today match that they can fight. Bulgaria had problems with reception and didn't scare us so often with block. Fortunately Wołosz got chance to play more and she did excellent job, she should be first instead Radecka in next matches. Kasia was today a real leader with 25 points and 56% spike. So Bulgaria will fight with Czech Republic for a place in Play-Offs.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• and Bielorussia / Croatia
    Bielorussia looks a underestimated team but stats of today show they have some good scorers, especially Angélika Barysevich

• I dont think Croatia wont use their chance to advance into 2nd round, for sure they will fight and do their best against Belarus to take 2nd position in Pool C

• I dont think Croatia wont use their chance to advance into 2nd round, for sure they will fight and do their best against Belarus to take 2nd position in Pool C

Croatia will definitely advance to 2nd round unless AZE beats RUS (and that will not happen!), the only question is if they'll face NED or the loser of GER-TUR in playoff match.

• Bulgaria - Poland - stats
    Strashimira again best scorer in her team. Poland mostly thanks to Kasia won it, though again not enough game with middle-blockers.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hummm, Germany, Turkey or Netherlands for Croatia in the next round. Difficult to choose !

• Croatia will definitely advance to 2nd round unless AZE beats RUS (and that will not happen!), the only question is if they'll face NED or the loser of GER-TUR in playoff match.

well you're right, Azerbaijan for sure will not make a surprise and win with Russia, I'm lost in my calculations :lol: sorry :D

• Person responsible for camera view in Schwerin should be fired, as far i could see matches in other groups are shown without inducing headache (from the sidelines) but somehow guy in Schwerin wants to be very original and just overuses rear view.

• serbia will lose against poland 3-0 or 3-1 and that way leave the ech mark my words

• hehe i was trolling a bit bored and all but i think czech should go further from those 2 bulgaria is so inconsistent team even more so then serbia+turkey

• So after their good performances in first round Bulgaria or Czech Republic will go out afterall. This happens a lot in Serbia's group at ECh. :D In 2007 Slovakia unexpectedly beat Serbia in first round 3-2, but lost the next two matches and was eliminated. Then in 2009 again Slovakia beat Czech Republic 3-2 in first round, but lost the next two matches and didn't go through. Not it will happen again.