2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Busra starts to 3rd set altought her performance in first two sets and match is over i guess :gone:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• when i wrote that abodanza was a complete coach nab loads of people were saying his is great i said that in champion league finals when he single handedly destroyed rabitas chances of wining with his awsome tacs that man shoulnt be allowed to coach any top teams ever i bet fenerbache would stay in 4th place even though they will probably have the most expensive team in turkish league

• omfg i feel like punching my pc screen each time i see molnar her face annoys me beyond the words i can describe

• Whare's Neslihan i don't see her on the court? I miss her pretty face :heart:

Oh there she is. No streams in English Real shame

• Turkish block is soooo slow...---> Busra, Seda...(Bahar)... on the other side, Weiss and Hanke both are able to play really fast game.

• A kind of game where you need Neriman or Esra badly :wall:

I agree. both Turkey and Netherlands are unlucky having several important players being injured.

• No bench player to replace Seda or Busra such a shame :aww: ,things would be diffrent if Neriman and Eda would play today :down:

• No bench player to replace Seda or Busra such a shame :aww: ,things would be diffrent if Neriman and Eda would play today :down:

You are right, Tayfun.

• I read in twitter Diouf was felling sick in Italy's game and had to leave in first set...Im not watching it..anyone knows more about it?

She's on court now. I haven't been watching 1st set.

• I will have heart attack because of Busra :cursing:

• Even against Spain, Knip has serious problems in reception....She is by far the weakest spot in Dutch game :roll: :roll:

I really would like to know, why Vermeulen chose her and not Schoot :teach: :teach: :teach:

Some relationship?