World League 2011

• our team is in the drama this season :D we can't go without playing some insine tiebreals and games when getting back from 5-10 points down
    dugh, I am almost sure we will not know exactly if we clasify or not for the semies untill the very last minute just like for the final 8.
    Please, God, bring me some strong nerves! Although I do not expect anything from the team in their current condition, those matches are making me really crasy!
    Congrats to Poland for managing to not lose the tiebreak after leading 11-4 :D
    Kurwa mac :drink:
    Goodnight!

Kurwa mac to you too, kind lady, and good night :D
    For tomorrow- napierdalaj Bulgaria, Poland, USA and Cuba :thumbsup:

• Kurwa mac to you too, kind lady, and good night :D
    For tomorrow- napierdalaj Bulgaria, Poland, USA and Cuba :thumbsup:

I'm impressed by your polish, rugby :lol:

• I'm impressed by your polish, rugby :lol:

You should be. I'm learning a new word every day :D

• I do not know why but I thought that it was a great anger and malice in the eyes of polish players against our boys.Polish players seemed to me with some unreasonably high self-esteem.
    Though we are some pathetic state who dares to challenge their greatness.Until today the polish players were more sympathetic to me.

that's quite surprising statement cus i always thought polish guys have lots of respect for another teams. but it's interesting to see other ppl point of view :drink:
    but i think they were angry today because they didn't play well and they had to let the emotions go and they had to shake it off and after that they started to play so much better.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• The match between Poland and Bulgaria was very unstable if we are talking about level of play. But it was full of emotions, nerves and drama. I was really frightend we would lose it in this amazing tie-break! It reminded me the game POL-BUL in female ECH in 2007, when Bulgarians were leading 13-8 and lost 13-15 :wacko: .
    Great game by Kurek, very good by Ruciak and Ignaczak. Nobody mentioned Nowakowski who was outstanding yesterday and scored 16 pts :thumbup: One of the best games in Polish NT by him. On Bulgarian side Solokolv was the most dangerous with his powerful attacks and serves.
    Bartman's injury is a big problem for Poland. Jarosz has been doing very bad lately and nobody knows Gurszka's shape...We don,t have power in attack and Kurek can't win the gamy by himself - he is just a men and needs rest. Oh, I think we will lack Bartman badly :( After all he is a player with character and we need such guys in the team. Jarosz's mentality is completely different and Gruszka is a "nice guy". I think Poland needs such a "bad guy" like Bartman sometimes.
    Referees were terrible indeed. So many mistakes on the favor of both teams :thumbdown:
    Well, it is great, that we won it - another win in Polish-Bulgarian duels history :) Today Poland-Italy: a special game for Anastasi :whistling:
    Too bad Cuba didn't manage to beat Brazil. If they have done it, Brazilians could have real problems in the F8.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• The match between Poland and Bulgaria was very unstable if we are talking about level of play. But it was full of emotions, nerves and drama. I was really frightend we would lose it in this amazing tie-break! It reminded me the game POL-BUL in female ECH in 2007, when Bulgarians were leading 13-8 and lost 13-15 :wacko: .
    Great game by Kurek, very good by Ruciak and Ignaczak. Nobody mentioned Nowakowski who was outstanding yesterday and scored 16 pts :thumbup: One of the best games in Polish NT by him. On Bulgarian side Solokolv was the most dangerous with his powerful attacks and serves.
    Bartman's injury is a big problem for Poland. Jarosz has been doing very bad lately and nobody knows Gurszka's shape...We don,t have power in attack and Kurek can't win the gamy by himself - he is just a men and needs rest. Oh, I think we will lack Bartman badly :( After all he is a player with character and we need such guys in the team. Jarosz's mentality is completely different and Gruszka is a "nice guy". I think Poland needs such a "bad guy" like Bartman sometimes.
    Referees were terrible indeed. So many mistakes on the favor of both teams :thumbdown:
    Well, it is great, that we won it - another win in Polish-Bulgarian duels history :) Today Poland-Italy: a special game for Anastasi :whistling:
    Too bad Cuba didn't manage to beat Brazil. If they have done it, Brazilians could have real problems in the F8.

Any updates about Zibi? How's he feeling now? He's indispensable. I really love to see Kurek&Bartman wing-spiker group!!

• I guess you're talking about Marcin Lepa.

Yes, he speaks also Spanish and English very well.

The most important 3:

• Polish OH/OPP Bartman partially torn calf muscle. Jarosz will be new OPP, Gruszka may play instead of Him some parts.

• Jarosz will be first OPP player in our NT.
    :what:
    It's very funny... Oh, Zbigniew, why now?! I can't imagine, that Jarosz is leader of our team, it's impossible, I guess.

• 'Kurwa' can mean bitch, whore etc. but it also means something like Fuck, shit etc. etc. :lol: It's awesome! :rolll: I used it bilion times today :lol:

Thanks for explaining. I was wondering, also. And, I don't know, I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but do feel free to express your emotions in english too, so the rest of us can understand. I'm all for a deep passionate reaction! :drink:

• Russia killed Cuba :( 3:0. 25-20 in every set.

The most important 3:

• Very poor play from Brazil so far ...

• referees :white: :what:
    how can they not see SO many block-outs...
    and Vissoto made 2 mistakes in one attack and referees didn't see any :lol:
    pathetic :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Kurwa means bitch? :lol: Ojla don't lie :D
    Well these word use Persons which lacking the words. Ojla... what did You have from polish language? D or E :lol:

• OMG, USA was so close... And, of course, referee must make a mistake in the last action of set, congrats! :down:

Yes, I can't stand with this=.=

Too many mistakes in these two days!! It's impressive!! (In a bad way, of course) :thumbdown:

Second set really nice, the long rally for 18-19 (or around) was wonderful!!