World League 2011

• Kurwa means bitch? :lol: Ojla don't lie :D
    Well these word use Persons which lacking the words. Ojla... what did You have from polish language? D or E :lol:

C actually :D Oh come on, we both know that 'kurwa' can also be referred to a person :whistle:
    Anyway...poor Cuba :( Russia just smashed them :(

• Kurwa means bitch? :lol: Ojla don't lie :D
    Well these word use Persons which lacking the words. Ojla... what did You have from polish language? D or E :lol:

C actually :D Oh come on, we both know that 'kurwa' can also be referred to a person :whistle:
    Anyway...poor Cuba :( Russia just smashed them :(

Now i'm curious to know what really means. :huh:

• And the end of this match like always...
    Everybody was happy, beacuse USA won first set, everybody hoped, that they can win match, but...

• Now i'm curious to know what really means. :huh:

Try google translator. There kurwa means whore. In bulgarian it also means whore or bitch(don't know if there is a difference between those two terms :huh: ) But the thing with swares is that their meaning becomes so large, that they are used for absolutely everything :lol:
    But, don't you think this is offtopic. :) You can easily comment on this in a separate topic.

• wow. Giba played today what he couldn't play for the past 3 years...

• Try google translator. There kurwa means whore. In bulgarian it also means whore or bitch(don't know if there is a difference between those two terms :huh: ) But the thing with swares is that their meaning becomes so large, that they are used for absolutely everything :lol:
    But, don't you think this is offtopic. :) You can easily comment on this in a separate topic.

Sure, I could use Google, but I figured it'd be better to ask people, since language has always a cultural meaning, that Google's not able to translate. Also, I figure, round this forum, people are always, eventually, using expressions on their own languages and I'm not to play the cop here. It just makes me curious, cause I haven't got a clue about their meaning, especially with eastern european languages. The whole offtopic/ontopic, IMO, bears a thin line. But I hope I'm not annoying people with my curiosity. If I am, I'll just stop.

• wow. Giba played today what he couldn't play for the past 3 years...

I know, right? I don't consider myself a Giba fan, and I was perfectly fine last year with him subbing for Murilo and Dante. But this year, he improved tremendously. I really think he shouldn't leave the starting 6 now, he's being the best OH out of the bunch.

• You know what? I LOVE YOU! ALL!!! :love:
    For the first time "kurwa mać" sounds like blessing, greeting or something like that :D I'm completely smashed and can't stop laughing :lol:

Poland - Bulgaria. My heart almost got out. And I admit: I was running around the house shouting loudly exactly "kurwa mać". When I'm nervous my language becomes primitive. Tie-break was EVERYTHING. Kurek & Bartman started to make miracles. When Zbyszek is pissed of he can do everything and I so love him this!
    Now I'm crying because Zbyszek won't play today and Jarosz is useless and it will be HORRIBLE ;( I hope Gruszka will play.

I love Argentina! Boys are so surprising. And Conte is freackin' amazing!
    Good luck Bulgarians with Argenitinians today :super:

Poor Cubans. They were so close to beat great Canarinhos.

• Alright...now we know for sure that Zibi Bartman won't be able to play for the next 6 weeks ;( I'm really worried now. He was so good yesterday, this 4th set and some points from tiebreak were just brilliant. Zbyszek finally started to play like...Zbyszek.
    Kuba Jarosz...well... I like this guy a lot, but I don't think he's in a good enough shape to lead our team to wins...let alone Piotr Gruszka.
    Good luck guys and Andrea(s)...you have some hard nut to crack.

• Alright...now we know for sure that Zibi Bartman won't be able to play for next 6 weeks ;( I'm really worried now. He was so good yesterday, this 4th set and some points from tiebreak were just brilliant. Zbyszek finally started to play like...Zbyszek.
    Kuba Jarosz...well... I like this guy a lot, but I don't think he's in a good enough shape to lead our team to wins...let alone Piotr Gruszka.
    Good luck guys and Andrea(s)...you have some hard nut to crack.

All polish experts of volleyball love Jarosz(you know, Swedrowski, Bosek, Mazur, and Drzyga), Kuba is the best OPP in Poland, don't worry :win: :lol:

Kurwa mać... We can talk about it hours and hours :lol: :lol:

• I know, right? I don't consider myself a Giba fan, and I was perfectly fine last year with him subbing for Murilo and Dante. But this year, he improved tremendously. I really think he shouldn't leave the starting 6 now, he's being the best OH out of the bunch.

Yeah, so many times have I seen people call players bad, old, in essence retarded, but you always end up eating your words when you say something like that... there’s always going to come a day/period for every player that they play well.. as there will always be one where they play bad. Nice to see him prove everybody wrong and show us why he is still on court. I can only imagine how he must feel... to shine on this level one more time, when he was undoubtebly starting to question his ability to do so too.

• All polish experts of volleyball love Jarosz(you know, Swedrowski, Bosek, Mazur, and Drzyga), Kuba is the best OPP in Poland, don't worry :win: :lol:

Kurwa mać... We can talk about it hours and hours :lol: :lol:

Well...I'm also in the club along with Swędrowski, Bosek, Drzyzga and some other Jarosz lovers :lol: I love this guy as well, but...well...it's not unconditional love as in some other examples :rolll: I know this guy sucks a lot lately, his strongest point is obviously his serve, he's able to play on 30 stable percents, but nothing more, finishing attack is something totally suprising in his case, especially on double block...let alone triple block :lol: But I like him anyway :D lol
    I'm gonna pray for him today :lol:

• Well...I'm also in the club along with Swędrowski, Bosek, Drzyzga and some other Jarosz lovers :lol: I love this guy as well, but...well...it's not unconditional love as in some other examples :rolll: I know this guy sucks a lot lately, his strongest point is obviously his serve, he's able to play on 30 stable percents, but nothing more, finishing attack is something totally suprising in his case, especially on double block...let alone triple block :lol: But I like him anyway :D lol
    I'm gonna pray for him today :lol:

Pray? It's very good idea, you know. I hope, that God will be with Kuba today... Amen.

• Great teamplay from Argentina in the first set and De Cecco outplaying Bulgarian block.

Bulgarian must at least gain reception efficiency if they want to have a chance to cope with Argentina...