World League 2011

• I think Italy will eventually edge Poland out, especially because of Bartman's injury. Let's see.

I totally agree, you're right. We lack Zibi dramatically. As I expected Jarosz sucks, he doesn't have finishing attack so far. I donnu what's going on with our guys, we had really good reception throughout most of the Wolrd League, now we have a lot of problems with recieving Italy's serve, especially if it comes to Zaytsev. No block, no reception, soft attack. We need to wake up.

• According to math we should finally reach 25 points in the next set :roll: Hopefully Italy won't have 27. Guys, you're pathetic so far :white:

• what a beatdown so far... i was kinda expecting a lose but that looks even worse than i imagined

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• No words for our guys. I have no clue what the hell happened to us. We didn't play anything. No block, no reception, poor attack, the most pathetic serve ever. It was just painful to watch. Totally wasted time.

• No words for our guys. I have no clue what the hell happened to us. We didn't play anything. No block, no reception, poor attack, the most pathetic serve ever. It was just painful to watch. Totally wasted time.

Empty heads. It was drama in front of 10 thousand speculators.

• just wow.
    i was kinda hoping the whole hall would boo them after that performance. disgusting just disgusting.

i'm happy i won't be able to watch tomorrow's match cus i can sense even bigger embarrassment than today.

sadly we are not fully prepared for this tournament which is a shame cus i didn't expect Anastasi to prepare this team so badly and that's a little bit of let down. we were playing so well until our win with USA from than on we were/are crap as hell. our service is a joke , well no we don;t have a service at all everything goes into the net or out it's ridiculous.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Jesus Christ, holy Mother and all saints!!!

That was really fucking horrible waste of time, nerves and electric power to watch X(

When my parents started to be pissed about me yelling "JA PIERDOLĘ KURWA" I started throw bouquets of curses in english.

Fuck!

Poor Ignaczak again.

• Invisible Kurek. What the hell is with that guy? He was only good in cursing during the whole match. And this beautiful and loud "kurwa". For a moment on my lips smile hosted.

• Yeah, but why? Anyone can explain to me what the hell is going on with their heads?

I have an impression that it lasted from Bartman's yesterday injury. Their game collapsed then.

• I have an impression that it lasted from Bartman's yesterday injury. Their game collapsed then.

That's the worst excuse ever (if it was really the reason). Oh man...I don't know what to say...no positives after this match, no reason to smile...oh wait, no I had one reason to smile throughout the whole match...it was really sweet of Michał Łasko that he sang both polish and italian anthem :) Ok, that's pretty much all.

• Bartman probably was a danger for everyone who sat close to him on the audience. Even with one healthy leg. When he saw what was happening on the pitch. Poor Zbyszek. Totally helpless.

• My post wrote yersterday
    Once more Bulgaria and Poland were the weakest teams of tournament. Italy in second and third set played not very well but if polish playes wasted 6 of last 7 services in second set when Italy and especialy their setter Travica had big crisis they cant won even a set. I hope Italy will also get promotion to semifinals because only this team appart from Argentina played on decent but not good level and Poland and Bulgaria played so horrible.

• Ehy guys!

Obviously I'm veery glad we won! :heart:

BTW Poland helped us a lot, I can understand that you are so disappointed with your team :mad: , they didn't offer a performance at the level of the amazing public... I can understand you because yesterday I thought the same about Italy: after the first set they played very nervous and far from their best, and I didn't expect that. The same happended today to Poland, also with many serves mistakes (while finally our serve is almost back!)... Anastasi looked like I didn't know what the hell to do ?( for wake them up.

Tomorrow Italy had the chance to get the last passa for the semifinal, I really hope they will use this opportunity :drink:

• My post wrote yersterday
    Once more Bulgaria and Poland were the weakest teams of tournament. Italy in second and third set played not very well but if polish playes wasted 6 of last 7 services in second set when Italy and especialy their setter Travica had big crisis they cant won even a set. I hope Italy will also get promotion to semifinals because only this team appart from Argentina played on decent but not good level and Poland and Bulgaria played so horrible.

Yes, tygrysek, it looks you have been right: Poland and Bulgaria seem to be the worst teams in that final :(
    If USA-Poland in Chicago (3:0 for Poles) was one of the best games by Poland in the last years, the game agaisnt Italy was one of the worst. It was just hopless and pathetic - nothing worked, just nothing. And yes - I don't remember team, which was serving as poor as Poland was. If we compare this with monster serves by Italy, especially Zaytsev - no words... :roll:
    Jarosz tried to do his best, but he is not a player who can scare any team at the moment.
    Kurek wasn't good as the whole team, but I would say he was the least bad - only he played something like volleyball. :pinch:
    I don't think we have any chances against Argentina. And even if we won it, we wouldn't probably qualify to the semis. We need win and Italy can't beat Bulgaria for 3 pts - I suppose it is not possible, cause Poles are weakr than Argentinians and Bulgarians might not handle Italians .
    However, I just hope Poles will play something against Argentina. They can't finish this tournament with such a terrible show like against Italy. It is shameful to watch Polish team "playing" like yesterday. In Poland. In the full hall :thumbdown:

P.S. I think Gruszka should play in the starting six today. Maybe it won't help us a lot, but I don't believe he will be worse in attack than Jarosz :huh:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Aww so sad to see the teams with most fans on this forum do bad :( But hey, at least you're in the World League and you're even in the FINAL! My team is struggling to get to the European League final while we used to be olympic champions :(

Don't worry, Poland will play better tomorrow, the pressure is gone and Argentina should be less motivated. Bulgaria just needs to rest Matej and take their losses for now. Sokolov is fit since he didn't play mutch, just let him be the one man army that Ganev once was, it'll be good for him.

• Don't worry, Poland will play better tomorrow, the pressure is gone and Argentina should be less motivated.

Maybe, but if Italians beat Bulgarians, Poland-Argentina will be a meaningless game...

The most important 3:

• BTW, Italy seems to be the most cosmopolitic volleyball NT team in Europe: Łasko, Baranowicz, Zaytsev, Travica. Their fathers played for different countries than they do :whistling:

The most important 3: