World League 2011

• holy...HOLY FUCK i ..eh...i just....

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but shit what a FUCKERY!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS 11-4 12-7(Btw i HATE that scoreline with a passion we lost so many times leading 12-7 or 22-17 it's just unbeliavable )
    since Bartman's injury we were like amatours thank god for that Kazyski out , we would so lose that if he didn't make that mistake

calming down a little bit...
    overall we played crap in 3rd set-it was disaster , but holy crap we were like in trance in middle of 4th set. Kurek just swept EVERYTHING on his way...
    tie break was godly until 11-4

BTW i'm sorry all mods for all those swear words but you know...emotions :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• What is this? Is it something like *bitch* or *whore*? Cos' that's what it means in bulgarian. :D

'Kurwa' can mean bitch, whore etc. but it also means something like Fuck, shit etc. etc. :lol: It's awesome! :rolll: I used it bilion times today :lol:

• Today we can saw bad results of handicap for host. 2 good matches in other group and embarrassing game between Poland and Bulgaria two weakest teams of tournament. If we also know that Bartman is injured and won't play in upcoming games I predict bad weekend for polish fans because what Jarosz has been playing for last 10 months is a shame and Gruszka is probably not prepared for this tournament. It's a pity two groups are so not balanced.

• so sad :huh: , now you also know how we felt with so many injuries during the groups, we have someone injured like that almost every match :wacko:
    it is just frustrating at least, especially when the guy was playing so well. Kurwa mac X(

Yes, what else I can say...tears are the best comment for this situation. Btw, you Bulgarian users are really awesome :D
    Sorry... but...it's this kind of moment when I say 'I love you' to everyone :lol: :drink: :rolll:

• 'Kurwa' can mean bitch, whore etc. but it also means something like Fuck, shit etc. etc. :lol: It's awesome! :rolll: I used it bilion times today :lol:

Kurwa is prob the most common word in polish :lol: i use it far too often :D

anyways i want to comment on referees. i haven't seen so many obvious mistakes in one day like today. in every single match today and i watched them all the level of line referees and umpire was ridiculous low specially in Italy-Argentina match. but in our match there were so many mistakes too in favour for both teams....

• 'Kurwa' can mean bitch, whore etc. but it also means something like Fuck, shit etc. etc. :lol: It's awesome! :rolll: I used it bilion times today :lol:

Haha, niiiiiice. :lol: :thumbsup: You know what? When you come to the finals next year in SF i want you to scream in some situation *KURWAAAAAA*. :D The audience's gonna love it. :lol:

Anyway, let's stick to the subject. Once again, congrats for the win! :)

• Haha, niiiiiice. :lol: :thumbsup: You know what? When you come to the finals next year in SF i want you to scream in some situation *KURWAAAAAA*. :D The audience's gonna love it. :lol:

No problemo :D Challenge accepted :lol:

• 2 good matches in other group and embarrassing game between Poland and Bulgaria two weakest teams of tournament.

you think USA_Russia was a good match?? oh man...it was the worst match so far...
    and lets not judge teams before the end of the finals. everything is still open one day we can play crap and another we can be brilliant , same goes for other teams let's wait for the final results and than lets see who's the weakest :)

• Haha, niiiiiice. :lol: :thumbsup: You know what? When you come to the finals next year in SF i want you to scream in some situation *KURWAAAAAA*. :D The audience's gonna love it. :lol:

Anyway, let's stick to the topic. Once again, congrats for the win! :)

I think it's our turn to say "kurwa" for the rest of the night...

• I think it's our turn to say "kurwa" for the rest of the night...

No need to feel desperate. We took a point and we're not giving it away. What we need to do now is put Argentina back on the ground :)

• I do not know why but I thought that it was a great anger and malice in the eyes of polish players against our boys.Polish players seemed to me with some unreasonably high self-esteem.
    Though we are some pathetic state who dares to challenge their greatness.Until today the polish players were more sympathetic to me.Like the most normal thing in this world is to lose from them.I don't know, it's just only my opinion.Despite all the emotions that they left in me i sincerely congratulate their victory and i hope that Bartman is not seriously injured because from similar situations loses the game.

BTW Polish fans in the forum left in me the completely opposite sense, and I very much sympathize with them.I hope so that this post does not affect to my communication with all polish fans because they are really nice to me.

• Quoted from "tygrysek"
    2 good matches in other group and embarrassing game between Poland and Bulgaria two weakest teams of tournament.

you think USA_Russia was a good match?? oh man...it was the worst match so far...
    and lets not judge teams before the end of the finals. everything is still open one day we can play crap and another we can be brilliant , same goes for other teams let's wait for the final results and than lets see who's the weakest

Mateo, I agree 100 % to your opinion.
    I feel tomorrow we are going to have some surprise ... No team seems to be far and above the others :wavy:

• I do not know why but I thought that it was a great anger and malice in the eyes of polish players against our boys.Polish players seemed to me with some unreasonably high self-esteem.

Though we are some pathetic state who dares to challenge their greatness.Until today the polish players were more sympathetic to me.Like the most normal thing in this world is to lose from them.I don't know, it's just only my opinion.Despite all the emotions that they left in me i sincerely congratulate their victory and i hope that Bartman is not seriously injured because from similar situations loses the game.

High self-esteem? Wow, it's weird to read such stuff about our guys :D
    About Bartman...well...it was the last match Zibi played in F8. He's out for couple of weeks.

• No need to feel desperate. We took a point and we're not giving it away. What we need to do now is put Argentina back on the ground :)

OR Argentina can beat us and send us packing :S

• Oh come on, referees made some terrible mistakes for both sides, not only for us. This is pathetic, I can't stand them.

Yes, there was to many mistake for both Italy and Argentina this afternoon.

I hate that, referees are human, we have to understand it and USE THE REPLAY!!!!

It would be also a way to drivee every country to have great replays like in Poland...

• our team is in the drama this season :D we can't go without playing some insine tiebreaks and games when getting back from 5-10 points down
    dugh, I am almost sure we will not know exactly if we qualify or not for the semies untill the very last minute just like for the final 8.
    Please, God, bring me some strong nerves! Although I do not expect anything from the team in their current condition, those matches are making me really crasy!
    Congrats to Poland for managing to not lose the tiebreak after leading 11-4 :D
    Kurwa mac :drink:
    Goodnight!

• Congrats to Poland for managing to not lose the tiebreak after leading 11-4 :D
    Kurwa mac :drink:
    Goodnight!

:rolll: :rolll: Thanks! Yeah, we're awesome! :sos: :lol:
    Kurwa mać and goodnight to you too :) :rolll: Good luck tomorrow! :drink: