World League 2011

• Stoychev must be crazy. What kind of tactic is this- sending every serve to their best receiver Quiroga or the libero :down:

• referees :hit:

• man that libero is so weak

• Man that libero is so good !

(Vamos Alexis !)

• Gosh. Stoychev is fucking mental :what: Kaziyski spoils the receive. Stoychev change Aleksiev for Penchev. What did he take or smell?
    Kaziyski from time to time arouses in me feelings of caring. He is so lost... Poor guy. Stoychev doesn't save him at all.
    De Cecco and Conte - couple to be :lol: Amazing guys.

Welcome back Giba :dance6: 21 points in today's match.
    I LOVE SIDAO!

• Man that libero is so good !

(Vamos Alexis !)

He he. Yes, he and De Cecco are so much better than Ivanov and Zhekov. BTW, even Uriarte is much better than Zhekov.

• Pray? It's very good idea, you know. I hope, that God will be with Kuba today... Amen.

I don't believe Jarosz can handle with pressure today. I want most call to Anastasi and tell him to let Kurek play as an opposite today so Ruciak and Kubiak will play both in receive.

• Gosh. Stoychev is fucking mental :what: Kaziyski spoils the receive. Stoychev change Aleksiev for Penchev. What did he take or smell?
    Kaziyski from time to time arouses in me feelings of caring. He is so lost... Poor guy. Stoychev doesn't save him at all.
    De Cecco and Conte - couple to be :lol: Amazing guys.

Welcome back Giba :dance6: 21 points in today's match.
    I LOVE SIDAO!

I love him, too ;-) :rose:

Argentina... Beautiful game, great team. Good luck in semifinal, boys! :super:

At least, as long as Kaziyski was on court, you could wonder who would perform the spike between Sokolov and him.
    If Stoychev really wants to play with only two spikers, perhaps he should consider coaching a beach volleyball team ...

• sorry Bulgarian friends, but Argentina deserved to be in final4, they simply ROCKS. :dance6: :woohoo:

As Zorzi said in his blog, they play volleyball as Barcellona plays football: beautifully. :heart: :cheesy:

And in these two macthes they showed better volleyball than Italy and Bulgaria, that's it. :obey:

No my stomach starts to feel sick about this evening :white:

• QUOTE '' As Zorzi said in his blog, they play volleyball as Barcellona plays football: beautifully. '' QUOTE
    Great Zorro, you really got to the point !! BUL was simply wiped out, that's the fact :obey:

As many other, I'm waiting 4 tonite's match - who's likely to show the 2nd qualified team. For my newly-assembled NT is a major test, it would tell us how much we can reasonably expext from our 'azzurri', especially at the incoming EC tournament. I have some positive feelings, I think they may play better than against ARG ...
    Forza azzurri & " In bocca al lupo" !!! :wavy:

• Argentina played the new age volleyball. Bulgarian players looked helpless. They would have better chances against Cuba or even Russia, but with that smart and fast game, with this reception, Argentina are very tough for us. We will see what Stoychev will do with the team. I believe in them, they need to believe too.
    Let's see what Poland and Italy will do tonight. There is one team, better than the rest in this group and this is Argentina.

• sorry Bulgarian friends, but Argentina deserved to be in final4, they simply ROCKS. :dance6: :woohoo:

As Zorzi said in his blog, they play volleyball as Barcellona plays football: beautifully. :heart: :cheesy:

And in these two macthes they showed better volleyball than Italy and Bulgaria, that's it. :obey:

I don't feel sorry :drink:
    It is a bonus for our team to even play here in the finals, so don't worry :D
    It was clear that the team is niether physical not mentaly prepared for this task. It was better idea for me to not be here in the finals, but have a longer vacation instead for the team to recharge and recover fully from all those injuries before starting to prepare for the ECH. I am not mad at Matey, heck the guy was barely wallking 2 weeks ago and couldn't jump to save his life but he still play for the team and we qualify. It is no surprise he is not in shape at all.
    Anyway good luck to Argentina, they paly simply beautiful and I hope they handle the pressure well in the semies and do their best!

I do however feel very sorry for the biggest absent in our team - the soul and the heart :heart: - Teodor Salparov ;(
    Recover well, Tedy, we miss you so much!

• I LOVE SIDAO!

I love him, too ;-) :rose:

So cool that you guys love him. I really like Sidão too, he's one of my favorite MB's, so underrated, IMO.

In another note, I'm really happy for Argentina. They're really performing great. I'm not sure if they'll be able to beat either Brazil or Russia. But I really hope they can at least grab a medal, cause they surely deserve it.

About the next match, I think it'll be a very interesting one. And kind of unpredictable. Both teams will be desperate for the win, and Italy even more so. I predict it'll be a very tense, difficult match, but I think Italy will eventually edge Poland out, especially because of Bartman's injury. Let's see.

• 1st set perfect for ITA. I expect POL will react