World League 2011

• Set ball :D :super: And we didn't waste it! Well...actually we did...but just first set ball, then we finished it :D

• Jarosz didn't sucked his attack on set ball - unbelievable.

Beautiful game of polish team. GO GUYS - FOR BRONZE MEDALS!!! :super: :rose:

• Jarosz didn't sucked his attack on set ball - unbelievable.

Beautiful game of polish team. GO GUYS - FOR BRONZE MEDALS!!! :super: :rose:

I'm glad Andrea(s) believe and count on him, it's very important for this guy, it definitely helps him in rebuilding himself after a poor season in NT and PlusLiga.

• this. is. bloody. beautiful.
    (So far):D

we are actually flawless amazing game by our guys so far :super: keep it on :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Has Andrea said 'Robota and come on?' XD :lol:

Yeah, sometimes we can hear some words in polish from Andrea. It's quite funny :lol:

I dream about simmering judges with a spinach and give cannibals to eat them :evil:

Jarosz is finally doing something positive. I am impressed that two sets are behind us and he is still on game :D GO, RED, GO!!

• We can't lose this match now :D If we will...that means we're really suckers :lol: Eeeem...that doesn't even sound real....losing this match? With such game of us and Argentines? Nooo way :P

• WE MUST WIN WE MUST WIN WE MUST WIN :cheesy:

KUREK ONLY 2 POINTS WITH ATTACK IN SECOND SET, FORTUNALELY WE PLAY WITH MIDDLES AND RIGHT WING

• KUREK ONLY 2 POINTS WITH ATTACK IN SECOND SET, FORTUNALELY WE PLAY WITH MIDDLES AND RIGHT WING

That's a very good information :) Too bad we haven't used all players so well in our previous matches :D But Bartek is cybog and freakin' iron man so that makes no difference for him :lol: