World Cup 2011

• I don't see relation between Her injury and FIVB schedule.
    In the past She had often injury so it is nothing new in Her category.

• I don't see relation between Her injury and FIVB schedule.
    In the past She had often injury so it is nothing new in Her category.

Of course not ALL injuries are because of schedule, but schedule is a factor which creates higher probability for injuries and exhaustion. I don't remember any other important tournament where so many players were absent for this reasons.

Sanja's injury has a lot of consequences for Serbia and the tournament. The team is left with 3 weak OHs, they were enough to beat Korea but against strong teams Serbia will have a hard time. Brakocevic and the MBs will have to play their best, otherwise Serbia has no chance to be in Top 3. This means even more exhaustion for them and in this tournament there is no time for rest. I still think USA and BRA will certainly be Top 2, but many teams fight for 3rd place. Now it's hard for SRB, and also Italy needs to play better than in ECH to make it...I really hope a European team gets the 3rd ticket!

I really hope a European team gets the 3rd ticket!

Me too XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• All results, standings and stats here

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• FIVB schedule

Olympic Games:

*Host
    *5 Continental Champions
    *6 Teams from World Olympic Qualification Tournament: 1 from South America, 2 from Norceca, 1 from Africa, 3 from Asia, 5 from CEV.

World Cup:

*every two years after the Continental Championships
    *Host
    *5 Continental Champions

World Championships:

*from Continental Championships year before: 4 from Norceca, 3 from South America, 2 from Africa, 5 from Asia, 10 from CEV.

World Grand Champions Cup:

*without that tournament

• Congratulations to Serbia and Italy, especially :)
    Piske !! :super: and great to see Croce in NT again ! :flower:
    and of course, if it's true what vivovolley wrote about Sanja's injury...so sorry for her ;(

• FIVB TV (LAOLA1.tv) has removed links too?

It's strange, I thought maybe I just can't see them from Germany, but it seems World Cup has completely disappeared from Laola now. And I somehow expect that this company will also make Youtube delete all accounts which post records from World Cup :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    EDIT: On FIVB website is no longer a link to Laola FIVB TV. How great that FIVB TV doesn't have the rights to show their own matches :!:

• wow, instead of increasing the interest in volleyball and making it popular, this step is taking volleyball back ! so sad to hear this !

This video is not allowed in you country

Quoted from Laola

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• FIVB is taking measures against "illegal" streaming from World Cup: http://www.volleywood.net/voll…ts/a-letter-from-the-img/
    It really sucks, they should be happy that so many people want to see the matches and try to make it possible for everyone instead of making it harder to watch!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

They can go screw themselves. Hosting every tournament in Japan where timezones make it nearly impossible to watch for the Europeans and many Americans, selling TV rights to stations that have no interest in actually showing the matches or aren't available to majority of people and finally denying those who still despite all odds want to watch some volleyball the opportunity to do so on the Internet.
    What a bunch of incompetent /$##!#$$&/#%!/.

• Quoted from Laola

I don't even see links to anything about World Cup on Laola...

They can go screw themselves. Hosting every tournament in Japan where timezones make it nearly impossible to watch for the Europeans and many Americans, selling TV rights to stations that have no interest in actually showing the matches or aren't available to majority of people and finally denying those who still despite all odds want to watch some volleyball the opportunity to do so on the Internet.
    What a bunch of incompetent /$##!#$$&/#%!/.

Totally agree. I certainly won't get up at 3.00AM tonight to watch GER-KOR and eventually maybe find out that there is no streaming at all. Sucks :cursing:

Maybe Justyna got also such a letter like Volleywood saying she will be sued if people post links to streams on this forum? :roll:

• Poor Sanja :( I hope she gets well soon as soon as possible :(

Shame on you FIVB! I couldn't watch any match because of my school! But I must say Scott Arruda made the biggest surprise of the tournament in the opening day! She came back at her 39 and she still plays at high level :obey: :obey: :obey: Scott, I do want to watch you in Olympics :obey: :cheesy:

Hope that 2 European country will be in top 3 ^^ :teach: