World Cup 2011

• The World Cup is every four years and You won't wake up :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I have another day to decide if sunday I will get up at 3.00 to see Italy (tomorrow is at 7.00)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• There is a website where I can found the list with ONLY the 14 player of the 12 team fo the World Cup? Or maybe someone can help me to fix the list from the page before because I know only the italian's one

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• The FIVB page has updated the roster section of the teams to just the 14.

• Thank you :lol: I ask it because I have a Moleskine in witch I write some volley matches results and player XD

[This is my 500th post and today Leo play her 500th matches with Italy NT] :cheesy:

• well, if I'm on place of Terzic I will put Veljkovic on right side, she was excellent playing right side in youth categories, so I think that she is better option than Bjelica who is to young and not experiences enough for this level! Any way he has 4 MB, Ninkovic is also there!

• mari has poor defense and slow attack that usa could easily stop so they will use speed which garay and paula has

• mari has poor defense and slow attack that usa could easily stop so they will use speed which garay and paula has

I don't agree with you there but, anyway, it's tough to say why Mari didn't start playing. I thought she would, and should. However, don't think that's why Brazil lost. In fact, I think Paula actually played a pretty good game, though it's clear the others are physically a lot above her.

I'm also really glad about Danielle's comeback. Who knew, right? Last season she played here in Brazil, in São Bernardo, which is a mediocre team, and she wasn't very good. Heavy, slow, couldn't block if her life depended on it. And today she was superb. I like very much, as well, the type of game that Berg implemented. She used all her attackers and that makes the game so much more dynamic for the team, instead of how they played in the GP, or even last year with Glass, in the WCH, where Hooker would get all the balls. It's nice to see some more settings for Akinradewo. Today, american MB's totally crushed the brazilian ones.

• It's awful that Laola isn't allowed to show matches of WC! I thought it was only in Italy because of Sky (while when the trasmission is on Raisport Laola works also in Italy), but in effect there are no links anymore! And It'impossible to organize to watch the matches to a friend home at 7am or 3am!!!

I hate Sky!! And I'm starting hating Lorenzo Dallari, great volleyball journalist, that it happens to be also Skysport vicedirector, so he is so pruoud that Sky will transmitt the WCs in exclusive, but he totally forgets all the fans that won't be allowed to watch it! Is that a way to make the Italian fans to get closer to the teams??? (I'm thinking expecially at the male NT, that was really apreciated this summer, a lot - for italian standard - of people followed it)

• I think you have to cut her a little more slack. She came back to play in the Brazilian league right after having a child. At the age of 39 she has to be even more diligent about being in great physical shape, but it was probably tough to bounce right back and play at world class form when your body isn't as responsive as a 21 year-old and having to take care of a newborn baby.

• Hahaha, Congrats to Germany! So, It was totally worth being awake until 4:31 A.M :white:
    Maren Brinker was selected as MIP of this match. She totally deserved it. What happend to her? :D She has been playing super since ECH 2011.

also, Lenka played amazingly well both in reception in digging, Love you Lenka :rose:

• China played great in the end of 3rd set , especially middle players in attack and in block :) One more set :box:

Zhang #17 got injured, but she continues

• Lo Bianco blocks! :obey:

• no more injuries in this match, please...

I hope so

• The last half of 4th set is a total disaster for China, opposite #17 and middle #9 both got some injury. Do you find the weird substitutions?
    1, Wang Yimei received instead of opposite.
    2, Libero was substituted for opposite when she was in the back.
    3, Middle was substituted for Chen Liyi as a receiver, so that libero stayed on the court instead of opposite.

OMG, no more injuries, please.

• Is there a personal problem between Mari and the coach?I didn't understand why she didn't start against USA.

i would want to think that she didn't play because jose guimares is thinking of using her later (semis/finals?). last grand prix natalia was used before the finals against usa and she became the top scorer, only because the americans didnt expect her to be a threat. then suddenly at the finals, logan and company didn't have trouble of blocking the life out of her and reading her every move. with this in thought, i think roberto is saving her for later for her to become a threat or surprise weapon at the end. i certainly hope so because mari is physically fine now. not on top form (pre-2010), but certainly physically capable.