Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• today yes, but i think if they played all time this year in 6-2 system? :) in China tournament and all the matches in Montreux?

Yesterday against Japan when Santos played bad, they used Palacios as opposite and only Silie as setter, but in all other matches I've seen they played with 2 setters.

• Yesterday against Japan when Santos played bad, they used Palacios as opposite and only Silie as setter, but in all other matches I've seen they played with 2 setters.

ok thanks for info, i like watching Cuba because of that 6-2 system and i hope they will play in that as long as its possible...but i have a question-they dont have now another setters on bench? that if santos was playing bad they replaces her with palacios and not another setter?

• On bench is another setter, Ana Yilian Cleger Abel, she played for example in WCH in Japan last year.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• On bench is another setter, Ana Yilian Cleger Abel, she played for example in WCH in Japan last year.

thanks, i already find their roster on montreux site :thumbsup:

• Commentator:

'The Dutch, silver medallist at ECH... perform disappointing this year here in Montreux, not reaching to the semi's......'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

With this almost junior roster ????

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Congrats girls ^^

Ofcourse the point before the matchpoint should have gone to Germany !! (luckily it's just 5th place-match in a friendly tournament :)

I'm very happy with the performance of our young players :teach:

I already knew Buijs' and de Kruijf's quality, but Pietersen and Stoltenborg surprised me in a very positive way during China Masters and Montreux Masrters :!:

At German side, I really like Burchardt :super: She has power and can hit very diagonal as wel :thumbup: I saw she is already 27 years old, did she develop that well only this season ??

• At German side, I really like Burchardt :super: She has power and can hit very diagonal as wel :thumbup: I saw she is already 27 years old, did she develop that well only this season ??

She was already in NT in 2005 under our previous coach, I think Guidetti also invited her some years ago but then we still had other good OHs like Bouagaa and Dumler so she didn't play. In 2009-10 she played in Spanish league and did very well there but it seems Guidetti didn't know or wasn't interested, but last season she returned to German league and was one of the best OHs here, so finally he invited her again.

• Unfortunatly Poljak won't be with us next year :S But we have Bahar :win:

Poljak will be the end of Vakıfbank GSTT Next season :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS : Congratulations Dutch girls :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• damn, Nicole Fawectt is playing so well... too bad that USA have lots of great OPPs ^^

as fan of the German team, I'm glad that Guidetti eventually invited a better OH than Heike Beier.
    on the other hand, Kozuch is not in a great shape.

in Dutch side, Femke seems to be much better than Laura at the moment :lol: de Kruijf rocks as usual...

• Netherland beats Germany by 3:1!
    What a great victroy!!
    Robin de kruij and Quinta Steenbergen played well,especially De kruijf is a talented MB!I think she can be starting six this year!! :lol: :lol:

Also Anne Buijs digs very well.Her attack is powerful.Better than Alice Blom!

At last Stalonborg is a good young setter~Her block and serve is good!

• The whole week I was surprised that Cuba made so few errors...Now it shows that they saved them all for today's match :thumbdown:
    Japan is playing very well though, they continue their way back to the world's top teams even though they don't have all their best players here.

• congrats japan...very well deserved..... :drink: :super: :obey: :dance6: :cup: