Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• congrats japan...they played superb.....offense and defence...ebata is sooooo greatttttttttttttttttttttt....... :drink: :super: :dance6: :cup:

• Whenever Japan and China play, I dont know for which team to cheer for. After the game I dont know to be sad or happy :)
    Anyway, I think Japan has very good libero and setter after legends as Takeshita and Sano!

• Yeah, Ebata is amazing, and all of this, but this is somehow a failure for China, no? As I understand, this is Japan's B team, probably Ebata would be the only starter in the A team, while China, I think was only missing Ming Xue, right?

Anyway, I didn't watch the whole tournament, neither today's game. I watched a few moments of Japan's match against Netherlands and also of China's game vs USA. Both teams seemed to do well, but I thought that with the return of Ruoqi Hui to the team, China would be the better team. I kinda root for them to be good again.

• Anyone have another link to watch Cuba vs USA, without be this? http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-2/8/98/v-289992.html

its on bet365 but you must be logged...but i have problems with javascript :serve:

• Yes, Japan has amazing second setter, all balls are really fast and still precise. Japan play really impressive volleyball, the fastest in the world now. I regret I cannot see Cuba - USA match

• In case you missed the match Netherlands - peru, i recorded it

you can get it here its 660 mb so it may take a while

http://depositfiles.com/files/go6q76qxd

cheers Richard :super:

• Now the other stream stopped too, and CCTV shows delayed, they are just at the beginning of 2nd set now :cursing:

im also f**** up :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: such a good match

• im also f**** up :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: such a good match

on cctv -have you got link please?

• Gone Cuba 3- USA 1 :rose:

• It's in Sopcast, I don't know another link :S

ok, i dont have sopcast but thanks too...im happy Cuba won, really are playing better than the last year..and again with 2 setters all time (or not?)

• ok, i dont have sopcast but thanks too...im happy Cuba won, really are playing better than the last year..and again with 2 setters all time (or not?)

They played with two setters: Silie 19 pts and Santos 17 pts

• They played with two setters: Silie 19 pts and Santos 17 pts

today yes, but i think if they played all time this year in 6-2 system? :) in China tournament and all the matches in Montreux?

• Thank you, Richard :flower: :flower: