Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Djuric hasn't signed yet. Let's hope Stoychev will change his mind and take Todorov instead.
    Here's another rumour: Yosifov to Modena

• Seriously, I'm in heaven now. Tottaly in heaven! ;-)

So am I :lol: My lovely team will be unstoppable this season! Trento, Skra, Zenit, Dinamo and others- WATCH OUT! :lol:

• SKRA is investing for future. Both, Atanasijević and Ćupković, are young and talented players with great room for improvment. If they're smart enough those boys will develop into world class players :whistle:

Yes, I totally agree wtih you. I must say that I really like Skra's transfers this year. They haven't done a lot of spectacular transfers last previous years, actually they were like the only team with almost the same squad, but I'm glad that this year they finally decided to change something. Definitely Atanasijević or Cupković are not spectacular transfers, since they're still very young (especially Atanasijević) and not so well known on volleyball transfer field like some other players. But they are very promissing and in the future they can become super spectacular transfers :) Yeah, I also consider Aleksandar as one of the best young players in the world, so I'm extremly happy that he will play in Skra. I hope this whole thing with Partizan's contract will be solved and he will be able to play in Poland without any problems. Also I hope Nawrocki will give him some chances...being Wlazły's substitute is a hard job, since he's simply amazing player, but anyways I hope we'll be able to watch Aleksandar a lot more often than Novotny ;) It's definitely worth to do it! ;)
    Same thing is with Cupković, he'll be substitute for Kurek, but I really hope he will get a lot of chances to show his awesome skills. This guy is really impressive, but I think he's a little bit underrated. Time to change it! Give him a lot of chances, Nawrocki! He won't disappoint you! :lol:

• Niels Klapwijk (Dutch NT, Opp) Maaseik ---> Valentia

• Today, Lennik announced two new players:
    - Dirk Westphal (outside hitter > Isneria, Italy)
    - Robin Overbeeke (opposite > Rotterdam, The Netherlands)

They will replace Petric and Krolis, the two main strongholders of last year's team.

Antwerp also announced a late acquisition:
    - Gijs Ronsma (libero, St-Quentin, France). Current libero, Robin De Bont, is sidelined for several months.

Duth players keep finding their way to Belgian clubs, apparently.

• Gijs Jorna ;) He has some difficult moments in European League at the moment...

Overbeeke is talented, but I can't say whether he will be good enough for lennik, since he only played in Dutch League so far..

In general: yes, many Dutch players have gone to Belgium in recent years. Since Dutch clubteams hardly have money to survive, and ofcourse Belgian League is much stronger!

• Canadian OH Toon van Lankvelt (Lennik) ---> Cuneo :win:

source: volleyball.it

• With such players Lennik wil be destroyed in CL =(
    It's a pity they can't keep the same incredible team they had last season...
    I'm really disappointed by the transferts to belgian's top clubs this year!

• Canadian OH Toon van Lankvelt (Lennik) ---> Cuneo :win:

source: volleyball.it

Best of luck to him.
    Personally, I saw his last game in Belgian competition in final play-off game against Maaseik.
    It's not fair to judge somebody based on one game, but that was a terrible performance.

• With such players Lennik wil be destroyed in CL =(
    It's a pity they can't keep the same incredible team they had last season...
    I'm really disappointed by the transferts to belgian's top clubs this year!

Westphal looks like a decent replacement.
    I wasn't particularly convinced by Van Lankvelt, so Claes seems an improvement to me.
    I haven't seen Overbeeke play yet, so I can't judge. Possibly, they'll sign another opposite.
    They will sign three more players in the coming weeks, so I think you're judging too fast.

• Westphal looks like a decent replacement.
    I wasn't particularly convinced by Van Lankvelt, so Claes seems an improvement to me.
    I haven't seen Overbeeke play yet, so I can't judge. Possibly, they'll sign another opposite.
    They will sign three more players in the coming weeks, so I think you're judging too fast.

Westphal doesn't play at the same level as Petric who was best server and very good spiker in the league.
    Claes will replace Van Lankvelt very well I agree.
    Overbeke is too young and hasn't any international experience so he can't replace such hitter as Krolis.
    And Lennik has to replace Verhees who goes to Maaseik so it's very difficult to find somebody of his level...
    I keep the same opinion...Lennik will be destroyed =(

• Krolis didn't have too much experience either. Overbeeke outscored Krolis at a very decent tournament (Almereia amongst others played there) here in Holland. I think he might surprise you.

• It looks like everything is alright between Partizan and Atanasijević :) Aleksandar signed a contract with Skra and I simply cannot wait to see him in Bełchatów ;)