Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Sorry, I made a mistake. Three foreigners.
    And Atanasijević is a spiker not a receiver. I guess he will be only changeable player on his position because Skra has got Mariusz Wlazły.
    Don't be so sure about block because there is still Możdżonek ;)

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 3 times, last by bella ().

• Atanasijević is opposite :wavy: :teach:

Sorry :D I didn't know :D

So he will fight with Wlazly for a place in starting -6.

3 big transfers so far, by Skra (Kooistra, Cupkovic, Atanasijevic) :)

• I think Jastrzębski Węgiel made better business if we talk about middle-blockers from Netherland 8) I have Rob Bontje on my mind but it's only my very own opinion.

• Finnish NT MB Matti Oivanen signed contract with Gubernia Nizhny Novgorod (new promoted, Russia)

Serbian OH Nemanja Petrić joins Perugia (A2). Strange to see this as he had very good season in Asse Lennik :what:

Young MB Nicola Leonardi (Trentino) is new MB of CMC Ravenna.

• I think Jastrzębski Węgiel made better business if we talk about middle-blockers from Netherland 8) I have Rob Bontje on my mind but it's only my very own opinion.

SKRA is investing for future. Both, Atanasijević and Ćupković, are young and talented players with great room for improvment. If they're smart enough those boys will develop into world class players :whistle:

I agree with you ---> Bontje is better than Kooistra, because he is more consistent/stable. Though they are both (!) great MB in my opinion.

• SKRA is investing for future. Both, Atanasijević and Ćupković, are young and talented players with great room for improvment. If they're smart enough those boys will develop into world class players :whistle:

I had only middle-blockers on my mind when I wrote this message :) but I agree with you about Atanasijević and Cupković.

• So it seems Partizan will be the next punching bag in the CL from Serbia. I don't put any sarcasm or negativity in my words, don't get me wrong, I respect Serbian teams because they play only with young local players, but I expected Atanasijevic to stay at least one more season and play in the European tournaments with them. Now they will most probably finish just like Radnicki Kragujevac in the last two seasons in the CL - young and "green" players unable to win against some more experienced teams showing 50% of their potential. I hope they surprise me though.. I wish all the best to Atanasijevic in Skra, will be interesting to see how much he could develop around Wlazly.

Petric's move is also a bit weird, especially in the direction to Serie A2.

• Well it is true Serbian opposite is very talented but why italian club did not transfer him? It is known that they research balkan region very well and any of them decided to transfer him? Is it surely the best option to sit on Skra's bench where Wlazly is a star and although he is often an injured player he plays in important games. I am really suprised such a good player decided to stay on bench when in his time the best option is to play in first squad.

As someone said only Bontje and the second dutch middleblocker can be found as stars of Italian Serie A1

And polish fans do not want to say this but this is a matter of money that this players decided to play in Poland. Player now know that polish club are solvent (it is not strange because most bigger clubs except Resovia are joint-stock company where state has many actions) so it is now funny when they prove polish clubs are still poor as a church-mouse.

• Alexiev signed a contract with Monza. Rumors about Trentino and Todorov. They alredy god Djuric(probably spelled it wrong) from Olympiacos, who played very well as an OP last season. Only Biralely is left from the old MB's, so it is a big change.

• Alexiev signed a contract with Monza. Rumors about Trentino and Todorov. They alredy god Djuric(probably spelled it wrong) from Olympiacos, who played very well as an OP last season. Only Biralely is left from the old MB's, so it is a big change.

I hope they didn't god him, and he is still mortal, or Kaziyski and Juantorena would have problems! :lol:
    Aleksiev is so powerful, that he stopped once Superman and Chuck Norris from fighting and sent them to their parents :super:

• I hope they didn't god him, and he is still mortal, or Kaziyski and Juantorena would have problems! :lol:
    Aleksiev is so powerful, that once he stopped Superman and Chuck Norris from fighting and sent them to their parents :super:

:drink: Writing just before bedtime has it's charm:). Trentino will be interesting with 2 new MB's.

• :drink: Writing just before bedtime has it's charm:). Trentino will be interesting with 2 new MB's.

I personally prefer him in Piachenza, they also made an offer. He will be first choice there and will have plenty of time to cooperate with Zhekov, so they will be killer duet next year. If Piachenza get him, I will support them in Italy even against Trento and Trento in international competitions. I dream for final Trento - Piachenza, where Zlatanov, Zhekov or Todorov be MVP :thumbsup:

• Won't Trentino have Djuric, Sokolov and Stokr then?