The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Yes,Jo! Polina stays too! Korotenko,Aynur Karimova and Oksana Kiselyova also signed!

Oksana Parkhomenko had very good offers from Villa Cortese (once again), Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi Vitra, two Polish teams, and some Azeri and foreign clubs!

That really nice, Im happy for Azerrail, cause they will play Champions League, and are beuilding a strong team, with good azeri players! ^^ Thanks dear for the info! :flower:

• thank you for this information ! its really sad that some succesfull clubs are closing :( so the volley modena was once the train in italian league and now bergamo :) hopefully the new modena will be succesfull too !

• Looks like Osasco still didnt sign with Hooker, well everything is set so they do it, money already discussed and everything...but the team is waitting to see if she will be punished somehow by FIVB, if so they wont sign with her of course, that is why they are waitting to oficializa her, aparently.

• Vesna Đurisić previously Čitaković from next season will represent the BPS BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna.
    Muszynianka Fakro will also Anna Werblińska.Club of the Poprad wants to bring another competitor for the position of libero.

• Durisic would be an amazing transfer !! she is definitely one of the best MB in Europe, haven't seen her playing for such a long time, where did she play this season ?

Sadurek-Kaczor
    Stam-Werblinska
    Wensink-Durisic(?)
    Zenik

welcome polish champion 2011/12 :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• vesna played in turkey, galatasaray mp. it was worst season for her. gsmp couch didnt give chance to her in turkish leauge, she played only CEV Cup...

ı really like her, and good luck for new season in poland. ı remember that she was leader player when she played in eczacıbasi.

Durisic would be an amazing transfer !! she is definitely one of the best MB in Europe, haven't seen her playing for such a long time, where did she play this season ?

Sadurek-Kaczor
    Stam-Werblinska
    Wensink-Durisic(?)
    Zenik

welcome polish champion 2011/12 :lol:

• Great, that Vesna come to Poland! :obey:
    Next season of PlusLiga will be VERY interesting :cheesy: I can not wait...

• I dont know about Citakovic , i remember she had fitness problems while she played in Cortese and now i hear she had bad season in Turkey,
    i hope she isnt the old burnt out star that plays just to get some money before retirement.

• I dont know about Citakovic , i remember she had fitness problems while she played in Cortese and now i hear she had bad season in Turkey,
    i hope she isnt the old burnt out star that plays just to get some money before retirement.

Citakovic is really a high level player with a lot of ambitious..She isn't a player like you mentioned..She always wants to do best for her team.

• Citakovic is really a high level player with a lot of ambitious..She isn't a player like you mentioned..She always wants to do best for her team.

I totally agree with Kadir :win:

• Ortolani goes to Pesaro and Saccomani goes to Bergamo :S

• Ferretti-Ortolani
    Brinker-?
    Okuniewska-Manzano
    De Gennaro

quite weaker than the past years...

Ferretti-Ortolani
    Klineman-Ampudia
    Okuniewska-Musti De Gennaro
    De Gennaro

Brinker and Manzano in my opinion will start from the bench.. actually the team looks a bit unexperienced, but there are players like Klineman and Ampudia who are very promising and with a lot of talent. In my opinion Pesaro can do very well this year :thumbup:

She is absolutely one of players which you mentioned :down: ı don't think she will contribute team more than Gajgal. Maybe transferrring Visser would be more beneficial. :whistle:

Also Fakro has two short OH which means score responsibility would be more critical for OPP. But ı don't think Kaczor is a good leading OPP. With this transfers, Polish teams would be biggest disappointment of the year and probably won't go further than 12 playoff. No offense, but ı certainly believe so :whistle: