The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Modena is building a very strong team.

Indeed.

Fernandinha - ?, Barazza - Marinkovic/Harmotto, Matuszkova - Partenio,

I'm waiting for their new opposite :white: :wall: :wall:

• Piccinini will probably stay in Bergamo...

Villa Cortese seems to have already signed with Sarah Pavan and they're trying to keep Del Core back in Italy.Only Cruz and Berg will stay.Guiggi is official in Villa...

Pesaro seems to be very close with Ortolani..

Modena wants Bosetti,as Urbino,that is interested in Lia and is still dreaming about Madeline Montano..they (Modena)'ve just signed with Marinkovic..

no news about Flier..she can go to Modena,but lots of foreign offers for her..also Di Iulio has many offers from foreign team..

• is this the same modena that once ruled the italian league ?

Modena Men's :!: team ruled Serie A many times :) They are the most succesfull club in legavolley :teach:

edit: I see at legavolleyfemminile (thanks to vava12) also Modena Women's :!: team became many times champion in th past, bot most of the titles are very long ago.. :win:

• Indeed.

Fernandinha - ?, Barazza - Marinkovic/Harmotto, Matuszkova - Partenio,

I'm waiting for their new opposite :white: :wall: :wall:

İs Matuzkova an OH? ı guess she plays as OPP? :what:

• I agree, during the next season Modena will be a very strong team but now we have just to see the other players. Now needs a libero a opposite and so on. In my opinion Piccinini will be in Bergamo again and Bosetti Lucia maybe will go to Urbino. My other predictions are Ortolani in Pesaro, Carocci to Villa and Sirressi to Modena with 40. Flier in Bergamo and also Lo Bianco. Rondon in my opinion will leave Villa

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• In Brazil, they're saying Érika and Lia's agent is going to Italy to talk to Villa Cortese, Urbino and Piacenza. Most likely those two will play in some of these teams, maybe even together, the agent says. The european public shall find Érika familiar, since she played last season for Galatasaray and some years ago, had a very successful season in Chieri.

Lia never played out of Brazil. She's a left handed opposite. She's a good blocker and plays with a lot of heart. She's not a very consistent player, IMO, though. A few years ago, she could be considered for fighting against Joycinha for the second spot as opposite, in the NT, though she was never called for any major tournament. Since then, I think her level of play decreased a bit. Her style is probably similar to Jaline, who played in Urbino this past season. So, I wouldn't necessarily consider her a super transfer, but maybe in Italy she could improve and be considered a good player.

• That is great for Azerrail! Polina will also stay right?

Yes,Jo! Polina stays too! Korotenko,Aynur Karimova and Oksana Kiselyova also signed!

Oksana Parkhomenko had very good offers from Villa Cortese (once again), Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi Vitra, two Polish teams, and some Azeri and foreign clubs!

• I agree, during the next season Modena will be a very strong team but now we have just to see the other players. Now needs a libero a opposite and so on. In my opinion Piccinini will be in Bergamo again and Bosetti Lucia maybe will go to Urbino. My other predictions are Ortolani in Pesaro, Carocci to Villa and Sirressi to Modena with 40. Flier in Bergamo and also Lo Bianco. Rondon in my opinion will leave Villa

Flier in Bergamo? 8o

• I don't think Flier goes to Bergamo because she wants much money for the new political of Bergamo

• is this the same modena that once ruled the italian league ?

No, this is a different team.

You're meaning Volley Modena, who won everything, but closed in 2005.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volley_Modena

Now there's a new team, called Universal Volley Femminile Modena, who played until 2 seasons ago as Universal Volley Carpi.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/U…l_Volley_Femminile_Modena