The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Russell Holmes to Jastrzebski Wegiel

http://www.s-w-o.pl/index.php/…jastrzebski-nadal-kupuje/

Come people - keep the subject going !!! Transfers but it all about the beauty of ladies :)
    But anyway it is fun to come here and read all of that wicked stuff :cup:

• Meanless transfer by Sopot.They had to transfer a good reciever not a pure attacker even there is Neriman at the same position.Maj is not a good reciever libero too to replace them both in reception :lol: Love the way Chiappini transfers :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So it's official that Sanja Starovic will play in Rabita again.
    Her jumps are like a little girl jumping by rope but She has spoken with Chuck Norris and He has given Her gold idea.
    Before every match She will drink Gummi Bears' juice :D

• this is chiappini style. :flower: :flower:

remember in turkish nt : seda, neriman and neslihan played together; result : :whistle: :whistle:

he was advisor in asystel novara for transfers : flier, kozuch and .... :aww: :aww:

this time for atom... neriman,hodge,kozuch and the other OHs :woohoo: :woohoo: ı cant wait..... :thumbsup:

Meanless transfer by Sopot.They had to transfer a good reciever not a pure attacker even there is Neriman at the same position.Maj is not a good reciever libero too to replace them both in reception :lol: Love the way Chiappini transfers :lol:

• So it's official that Sanja Starovic will play in Rabita again.
    Her jumps are like a little girl jumping by rope but She has spoken with Chuck Norris and He has given Her gold idea.
    Before every match She will drink Gummi Bears' juice :D

Are you just now informed she stayed in Rabita? Rabita is not gonna leave her to go... She is all around person and player!
    I really don`t understand why you talk with so much sarcasm? Everyone is a person,no matter who are you talking about,no one let any other one to talk respectless about people!
    Inside-volley is an International forum and players may read this forum. So?let`s be more kind!

• Are you just now informed she stayed in Rabita? Rabita is not gonna leave her to go... She is all around person and player!
    I really don`t understand why you talk with so much sarcasm? Everyone is a person,no matter who are you talking about,no one let any other one to talk respectless about people!
    Inside-volley is an International forum and players may read this forum. So?let`s be more kind!

• Ampudia in Scavolini Pesaro..

Ampudia,Okuniewska,Brinker to Pesaro. Does that mean Flier is leaving?

• Ale, What are your thoughts? :lol: :lol:

Hodge in Atom Sopot is such a big joke. They already have Kozuch and Neriman, but why Hodge? :white:
    even the libero Maj struggles in reception...I'd like to know What Chiappini thinks about for next season. I have no idea.

• What happened to Yelena Pavlova? Kenny Moreno Pino in Korea? Chaine Stalelens?

• Are you just now informed she stayed in Rabita? Rabita is not gonna leave her to go... She is all around person and player!

I don't see what was mean about Bartek's post.. I think it's perfectly fine for someone to think a player doesn't jump very high, the rest is a joke.

• I didny know where to put this new, so Im putting here...hehe

Jenny Barazza became a mom last saturday! :) She gave birth to Luisa at 16:30, day 4th of june! :)

Congrats to her!

• Sophie Péron (L) will play for RC Cannes

She is 22 years old

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"