The 2012 CEV Champions League

• It shows today that send Grbac and bring Zvikovic wasn't a good idea for Zurich :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Atom won 3:2 :woohoo: although weak first two sets.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Uff.. Atom :thumbsup: , Cortese :thumbdown:

LOL, How? It didnt took much for Cannes to dismantle them.

What match have you seen? :down: -.-

Not a good night for Italian teams Bergamo and Cortese. God luck to Pesaro for their match tomorrow.

I don't think Pesaro will return to win a match in champions league but I hope so... they need a "new life"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congratulations to all winning teams for week 1 :rose:

• What match have you seen? :down: -.-

What game have you seen? :down: Cannes were the better team in all aspects and it was an archievement for Villa-C to take even a set.

• What a wonderful match for Lipicer! Cannes is stronger now with her, definitely a great reinforcement :teach:

Volero ;( Bad game for Zivkovic, and then I can not see my Tijana on the bench ;(

• A very horrible match by Foppa :down: :down:

• Not a good night for Italian teams Bergamo and Cortese. God luck to Pesaro for their match tomorrow.

..........yes.... ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( .. i hope for Pesaro but..... :whistle: :whistle:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I hope Mamma will play today, I miss her game ;(

No Mamma ;( ;( ;(

1st set 25-15 ^^

• I am very Happy for Vakifbank playing very good and finding theri old shape back. Gizem did again amazing job, Fürst and Bahar were good at blocking. I am hoping for them to be even better.

Fenerbahce is my real favorite for this years win. This team is in my opinion much better than last year. Especially Kim is the one, who will decide their future. I am glad to see Logan smiling that much., I ve never seen her smiling so much. and I hope to see her more in the league. Fabiana is very sweet, I like her very much.

Eczacibasi is a riddle for me. They have to solve their receive and setting. If not, than they will have no chance. I am sorry for Neslihan and Maja, but I hope that they will become better and improve their skills.

• I am very Happy for Vakifbank playing very good and finding theri old shape back. Gizem did again amazing job, Fürst and Bahar were good at blocking. I am hoping for them to be even better.

Fenerbahce is my real favorite for this years win. This team is in my opinion much better than last year. Especially Kim is the one, who will decide their future. I am glad to see Logan smiling that much., I ve never seen her smiling so much. and I hope to see her more in the league. Fabiana is very sweet, I like her very much.

Eczacibasi is a riddle for me. They have to solve their receive and setting. If not, than they will have no chance. I am sorry for Neslihan and Maja, but I hope that they will become better and improve their skills.

• Rabita and Fenerbache will be facing each other this round..its kimberly glass versus tom..i hate to see that much because i like them both..im already excited if rabita can stand against Fenerbache

• Rabita and Fenerbache will be facing each other this round..its kimberly glass versus tom..i hate to see that much because i like them both..im already excited if rabita can stand against Fenerbache

I hope till that time Mamma will recover and play against FB Univ.

• Eczacibasi is a riddle for me. They have to solve their receive and setting. If not, than they will have no chance. I am sorry for Neslihan and Maja, but I hope that they will become better and improve their skills.

About Eczacibasi, I think the problem was in reception which wasnt bad but wasnt good too, I think it was unstable in this match. Senna played well in reception in first set but she didnt score in attack so that's why she was substituted, then Mirka played and everybody knows how her reception is ;) I'm not worrying about Eczaci's reception cause Gulden and Esra are stable in this element, the second thing, it's good idea by Micelli to put Buse on court when Mirka has problems with receiving balls. I'm worried about Senna, she's really great player and good in both reception and attack, but she had big problems in attack and I dont know why :( I hope she will come back to her normal shape till next matches. I also dont want to criticize Elif, cause she played well, I really see progress in her setting, it's not perfect but she's improving :) Anyway, it was just first match, it's hard to estimated their chances to win whole tournamnet after just one game ! Im sure they'll play better in every next matches :win:

• Fenerbahce is my real favorite for this years win. This team is in my opinion much better than last year. Especially Kim is the one, who will decide their future. I am glad to see Logan smiling that much., I ve never seen her smiling so much. and I hope to see her more in the league. Fabiana is very sweet, I like her very much.

I agree with you.

Last season FB was already favorite no 1 for the win, by the names :!: of the players.

This season they play :!: better in my opinion:

1. Seda is back :!:
    2. Kim > Skowronska. Kim might be already called best transfer. She is great allround player. She can play OH and Opp.
    3. Naz has improved her game. She plays much faster than last season (last season she played classical Russian style)
    4. Tom > Nati.