The 2012 CEV Champions League

• What language does the coach of RC cannes speak? I listened carefully, but understood nothing. Is he speaking French? :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: Basically It totally sounds Chinese.

Funny thing is players don't seem to understand what he says at all :rolll: :rolll:

Yan Fang speaks french, but honestly I don't understand him at all ! I only notice that after a lot of concentration, he has a huge chinese accent :lol:

• The games are very disappointing so far - Atom is just ridiculous and im astonished how easily Cannes controls the game against Cortese, it looks just like Italian team went there to lose match and come back

• I really dont like Quaranta game..I dont think she is efective enough for an opp. and Signorile making very bad game today...her ball with Nucu is not working since beggining of season.

I hoped Davide putted Di Iulio as opp. and passed with her and Piccinini, let Vasileva free of reception, but atacking in position 4.

Despite all, it was good to see MErlo in court...she is definetly still felling the come back, but is good to see her inside court.

• I will be walking zombie tomorrow. It's 4am and I'm still watching Champions League. :sleeping:

:pinch:

5am :box: I planned to watch just 1st set Fenerbahce Univ game, but I'm still awake :D

• @ marshmellow and Nati

:obey: :obey: :obey:

you are REAL volleyball-addicts :win:

:flower: :flower:

• Playing with Neriman and Hodge as receivers is the worst possible option for Sopot :thumbdown:

We all predicted Sopot's roster isn't balanced enough :whistle:

• Bahar got already 4-5 blocks in 1,5 set :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Im not understanding Davide today! Quaranta didnt make ONe point yet in the match and he dont try to change her, reception dont work nad he takes out Vasileva, that is the only one attacking in Bergamo! :S I think this is the worse match I ever watch Bergamo play...

• Joana

I think the only problem is not Quaranta's play today with such a terrible reception Signilore can't create any good play.Vakıf had 7 aces only in second set.Well Vasileva is young and quite tall for a reciever so it's possible she can do some mistakes but Piccinini did mistakes as much as Elitsa did.Merlo is not good today too...

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Joana

I think the only problem is not Quaranta's play today with such a terrible reception Signilore can't create any good play.Vakıf had 7 aces only in second set.Well Vasileva is young and quite tall for a reciever so it's possible she can some mistakes but Piccinini id mistakes as much as Elitsa did.Merlo is not good today too...

Yeah, everyone is playing bad in the game for Bergamo today, I agree, but you cant have a player that didnt make one point!!!Quaranta is the opp. she needs to be more efective, and she is not!

I think Bergamo should play with Picci, Vasileva and Di Iulio! And play with 4 in reception if that is the case today the team is making terible reception....Di Iulio is better then Quaranta IMO in all aspects, she is better attacking, better recieving, and has energy!!!!

Diouf is still to young! and the reception gets even worse, is not a solution.

Of course Bergamo will only play better in few weeks, they need time..its the first match of Merlo, one the the firsts of Picci, they are clearly felling....but even for the future, I would like to see Di Iulio in place of Quaranta.

• Congratulations Vakifbank !! :) they play very well, Bergamo played...horrible :white:
    Maggie !! :flower: Jelena, welcome back :D :super:

• Uff... Villa! I'm not happy, they could have won today...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.