The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Is there a news system that only 2 teams from each group advance further? If its the same as previous years, than excluding Rabita (assuming they finish 1st or 2nd in group which should be easy) all 1st/2nd ranked teams and 3 best 3rd ranked teams go further, if that is the case then it will be hard for any top team including Muszyna not to go into playoffs.

• I think CL Cup will stay in Turkey (Not bcoz i am turk :lol: ) but which club i don't know really :D No doubt that Fenerbahce will work much harder for event this year.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think CL Cup will stay in Turkey (Not bcoz i am turk :lol: ) but which club i don't know really :D No doubt that Fenerbahce will work much harder for event this year.

I think so.

FBA will not make the same mistakes as least year (rotation-system) . Also VGSTT is still very strong (they only changed Poljak <--> Fürst). FBA and VGSTT are my main candidates for the title :teach:

• Last season I didn't like Fenerbahce, but this year Logan is there and Furst is far away, so... come on Fener!!

I hope to see Fenerbahce-Dinamo Kazan in the final!

Jordan Larson vs Logan Tom! :heart:

• I think so.

FBA will not make the same mistakes as least year (rotation-system) . Also VGSTT is still very strong (they only changed Poljak <--> Fürst). FBA and VGSTT are my main candidates for the title :teach:

I actually believe that VGSTT hasn't changed..Fürst came instead of Poljak...Poljak is the best middle right now but Fürst is really a special player and one of the best in the World..I believe and trust her that she will replace Poljak very well..One more thing ,she plays with Guidetti in German NT and they know each other wery well so it is an advantage for her to get used to new team.. :super: Last year Fürst didn't play like a REAL Fürst.I hope this year she will! :drink: :dance4:

• I actually believe that VGSTT hasn't changed..Fürst came instead of Poljak...Poljak is the best middle right now but Fürst is really a special player and one of the best in the World..I believe and trust her that she will replace Poljak very well..One more thing ,she plays with Guidetti in German NT and they know each other wery well so it is an advantage for her to get used to new team.. :super: Last year Fürst didn't play like a REAL Fürst.I hope this year she will! :drink: :dance4:

Kadir Vakifbank will change coz they must use diffrent rosters in league and CL.It was their key point that Vakifbank played always with same roster but now Fürst will have hard moments in adaptating to team,in league matches she must stay at bench or Nikolic that was the reason she didnt play very well in Fener.Now this advantage moved to Eczacibasi :lol: Well Eczacibasi is the biggest candidate of league in my opinion but CL will be much harder for Eczaci but Vakifbank didnt win it easily too previous year :lol:

• Last season I didn't like Fenerbahce, but this year Logan is there and Furst is far away, so... come on Fener!!

I hope to see Fenerbahce-Dinamo Kazan in the final!

Jordan Larson vs Logan Tom! :heart:

What's wrong with Furst?

• Kadir Vakifbank will change coz they must use diffrent rosters in league and CL.It was their key point that Vakifbank played always with same roster but now Fürst will have hard moments in adaptating to team,in league matches she must stay at bench or Nikolic that was the reason she didnt play very well in Fener.Now this advantage moved to Eczacibasi :lol: Well Eczacibasi is the biggest candidate of league in my opinion but CL will be much harder for Eczaci but Vakifbank didnt win it easily too previous year :lol:

I don't agree with you! Eczacıbaşı will change more than Vakıfbank. I am asking a question..Who was the best scorer of Eczacıbaşı last year? .. It was Mirka. But this year Mirka will be abench player and will play in CL.Mirka means hard moments in reception :lol: If you think that Usic and Gülden can hide her from reception, you are wrong. You can't win CL with 2 receiving players..
    You told that Fürst had played bad in Fenerbahce because she was a bench player..That was Ze Roberto's fault.He even didn't give a chance to Fürst to play in the league matches..He always played with Sokolova,Nati and Kasia so she couldn't find herself, she couldn't play like she plays in NT...I don't think that Guidetti will make the same mistake.. :win:

• İNSHALLAH Vaio! İ hope !!!

I hope too :drink: I think Azerrail is also good team with Rahimova, Korotenko, Parkhomenko, Anzanello, Tamas they need 1 good OH

• I actually believe that VGSTT hasn't changed..Fürst came instead of Poljak...Poljak is the best middle right now but Fürst is really a special player and one of the best in the World..I believe and trust her that she will replace Poljak very well..One more thing ,she plays with Guidetti in German NT and they know each other wery well so it is an advantage for her to get used to new team.. :super: Last year Fürst didn't play like a REAL Fürst.I hope this year she will! :drink: :dance4:

Kadir, I didn't mean change --> becoming weaker, I just wanted to say they have one new player in starting-six :win:

• I don't agree with you! Eczacıbaşı will change more than Vakıfbank. I am asking a question..Who was the best scorer of Eczacıbaşı last year? .. It was Mirka. But this year Mirka will be abench player and will play in CL.Mirka means hard moments in reception :lol: If you think that Usic and Gülden can hide her from reception, you are wrong. You can't win CL with 2 receiving players..
    You told that Fürst had played bad in Fenerbahce because she was a bench player..That was Ze Roberto's fault.He even didn't give a chance to Fürst to play in the league matches..He always played with Sokolova,Nati and Kasia so she couldn't find herself, she couldn't play like she plays in NT...I don't think that Guidetti will make the same mistake.. :win:

How Guidetti can put her in six while 2+1 is running?Well Mirka was the best scorer but while she was in game system is changing (I mean changes ) Well she is quite old now even she has a great phsical Senna's reception and defence is better ?lso she is a good attacker.Well Esra has a great attack too.Neslihan,Usic,Poljak,Esra,Busra... Do you really think that eczaci will have a lack in attack? :lol: Well how you can be sure that Mirka will play? Its up to Micelli ;) No doubt that Mirka will be a great substition for Senna and Esra.Her attack,block and serve are amazing.I like Mirka a lot :D

• I really would like to see Dinamo Kazan, Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce and Bergamor or Sopot in final 4 ! that would be so classy to watch :heart:

• What's wrong with Furst?

I'm Foppa fan and I didn't like the change between Barazza and Furst. I'm not one of her fans, I didn't like how she plays... She's not Maja Poljak, she's just a good MB and not phenomenal one! VakifBank won't be the same without Maja, you'll see.

• How Guidetti can put her in six while 2+1 is running?Well Mirka was the best scorer but while she was in game system is changing (I mean changes ) Well she is quite old now even she has a great phsical Senna's reception and defence is better ?lso she is a good attacker.Well Esra has a great attack too.Neslihan,Usic,Poljak,Esra,Busra... Do you really think that eczaci will have a lack in attack? :lol: Well how you can be sure that Mirka will play? Its up to Micelli ;) No doubt that Mirka will be a great substition for Senna and Esra.Her attack,block and serve are amazing.I like Mirka a lot :D

Vakıfbank will play a lot of matches in the league this season..She can play in many matches..Ze Roberto barely gave her a chance in the league.But Guidetti won't do that.. :whistle: Okay! Let's see what will hapen..

I suddenly remembered the last season's begining :whistle: ..There were comments that VGSTT couldn't go to Playoff12 in CL but they managed to be champion..Everybody was talking that the league final would be FEnerbahce-Eczacıbaşı..They even didn't give a chance against Fenerbahce and Eczacıbaşı..But then...VGSTT eiminated Eczacıbaşı both in CL and the league playoffs and Fenerbahce in the CL. :whistle:

• Well if Gulden was healthy and Gizem would injured in Play-Off 6 table would be diffrent kadir ;) Vakifbank was lucky a little Hope you will understand :D

• Of course Gülden is one of best liberos in the world and her absence changed Eczacibasi's play. But Fenerbahce beat Vakıfbank six times , 2 of them with Songül and 4 with Nihan. Serpil is not worse than any of them. Liberos can't affect game that much in my opinion. :whistle: 7 matches between Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı and only one win for Eczacıbaşı . I'm trying to say that Eczacıbaşı had a lot of problems last year(especially Micelli's interesting system :roll: that Mirka and Neslihan change with libero). And Elif was terrible most of the season. All Vakıf players showed their best no doubt. It is not about luck i think.

• Well 6 matches were without Gulden.The match that gulden played ended 3-2 (Eczaci used MP too) Well i wanna consider if gizem wa injured while she was playing magnificent neither bahanur nor guldeniz would replace her easily coz to be libero is not for hitters as esra told in interview and eczaci were going quite good in CL just before 1 week of play-offs gulden injured.Anyway glad to see One turkish team in TOP place :D

• Some pics from my Vienna trip for CEV Champions league Drawing of lots with my friends from different countries! )

Friends from Muszyna, Cannes, Dresdner and Vakifbank GSTT

With Ramazan Yildizim (very nice person) from Vakifbank GSTT

Yuliya Artemova from Dinamo Moscow

Ovgu and Bora from Fenerbahce

And me ))