The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Every Man there is brunet. And like Comet appear I there- Man with golden hair. :mirror:

Every Woman would desire Me.. also every Man who likes Men.. :kiss:

No, no Bartek . Our women prefer brunet men :lol:

Golden hair and man? :aww:

• :lol:

I am pretty sure, you would become the new Brad Pitt in Turkey, since hes very popular there !!!

• Bartek, My hair is obviously brighter than yours. Does it mean they're gonna show me all the time If I go to Azerbajdzjan? :lol:

• What's wrong with Blonde Men? :lol:

Nothing is wrong with blond men.

it is personal taste :lol: When somebody say handsome man, I imagine brunet man. Anyway, I'm agree with Ilgar ^^ Lets end our :offtopic: like this ^^

• Nothing is wrong with blond men.

it is personal taste :lol: When somebody say handsome man, I imagine brunet man. Anyway, I'm agree with Ilgar ^^ Lets end our :offtopic: like this ^^

Well, If you meant like that, You shouldn't have used :aww: <- this one. Because not everyone agrees with you, and people can misunderstand anytime.
    Anyway, well said. Let this off topic disappear.

• Bartek, My hair is obviously brighter than yours. Does it mean they're gonna show me all the time If I go to Azerbajdzjan? :lol:

I think that to have 100% that camera show Us We must go to Baku together and during the match kiss :kiss:

• Congratulations Azerrail,unbeliavble performance against Volero,if all girls are going to play like this in 1/4finals than they can definatly beat Dinamo Kazan!!!

Today time for Rabita to beat Sopot,can't wait for it!!! Gooo Rabitaaa!!!! :super:

• The supporters scare me :whistling:

Where do you watch the game Emil?