Poland NT 2011

• I guess, that with Kasprzak is OK. There is no information about that she's still injured.
    I really want to see Skorupa and Wolosz on ECH, but it's big risk to take them. They are similar - they have predispositions to play faster(Swiderek really want to make our team played like that), they are smart, like you said. But they make sometimes a lot of technical mistakes. Radecka is predictable, slower, but she doesn't make mistakes. So she will go on ECH, certainly.
    We can't forget about Belcik. But I guess, that she's not taken into account.

And I like your roster ;-) I won't change anything there :)

• I guess, that with Kasprzak is OK. There is no information about that she's still injured.
    I really want to see Skorupa and Wolosz on ECH, but it's big risk to take them. They are similar - they have predispositions to play faster(Swiderek really want to make our team played like that), they are smart, like you said. But they make sometimes a lot of technical mistakes. Radecka is predictable, slower, but she doesn't make mistakes. So she will go on ECH, certainly.
    We can't forget about Belcik. But I guess, that she's not taken into account.

And I like your roster ;-) I won't change anything there :)

Radecka is slow? well, slower than Skorupa or Wolosz, but I think her sets are pretty fast, at least for an european setter. in addition, She has been playing with other players...therefore It's obvious that She will play as main setter.
    What a shame, If Werblinska were just healthy...too bad. but I think your girls will play great.

• Radecka is slow? well, slower than Skorupa or Wolosz, but I think her sets are pretty fast, at least for an european setter. in addition, She has been playing with other players...therefore It's obvious that She will play as main setter.
    What a shame, If Werblinska were just healthy...too bad. but I think your girls will play great.

Yeah, she's slower than Skorupa and Wolosz, and predictable, as I said before. But Skorupa and Radecka complement each other very well, so...

About Werblinska - I don't know what she's doing now... 8| She should be in Muszyna, with the other players, I guess, she rehabilitates on her own? ?(

• It will be extremely hard for NT without Werblinska, starting six should look as follows:
    Skorupa -Skowronska
    Kosek-Podolec
    Bednarek -Okuniewska
    Maj

• hmm this squad is maybe not even worse than the squad in ECH 2009...I am waiting what will Jaszewska show as OH...when she will be in 6 (which is quite possible), if she can play and attack so many and well like in Plusliga

• hmm this squad is maybe not even worse than the squad in ECH 2009...I am waiting what will Jaszewska show as OH...when she will be in 6 (which is quite possible), if she can play and attack so many and well like in Plusliga

Wow i missed loads for few days of absence... And yes i was thinking you all were just talking about Kasprzak, Ciaszkiewicz, Frackowiak but nobody mentioned about Kasia Sielicka-Jaszewska :)
    She is on the way back to her best as she was in 2003-2007. She was the one with good attack and receiving skills as Werblinska today, but unfortunately couldnt play much in NT, injures wouldn't leave her. She has constant problem with her back (spin). After longer recovery in Organika Łódz(I league) she got pregnant (2009) and now she is back as remembered her in 2005, she is back living her second youth.
    I hope she is in good shape and she will quickly find same vibrations with settlers, wish she was in 6 with Kosek :)

Happy to see Skowrońska and Kasza back, but Podolec as somebody noticed she had good block while WGP.

• is this is some kind of a joke? i mean...what the fuck is Przedpelski thinking. Swiderek announced the rooster for Euro and no one should interfere with his decision. he is the coach and that's what he thinks is the best for the team, przedpelski can judhe him after \ech

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Przedpelski will change some others things.
    For example Skowronska must play in Euro with pink hair because He always uses pink socks.

• Holy crap.
    http://www.sport.pl/siatkowka/…_Prezes_zmieni_sklad.html

President of Polish Volleyball Federation, Miroslaw Przedpelski said, that if Kaczor and Gajgal are healthly (which will assess the doctor, who's recommended by Przedpelski) they will back to the NT by his warrant.

Love Magazyn Siatkarki - more please....
    At last the sneaky fish has been caught in the water...
    They are grown ups and behave so childish. Przedpelski didn't have any idea about calls with Serwinski i Swiderek, was very surprised :)
    Bogdan is a good actor thou, i think he is a bit jealous as he never was even considered as a NT trainer candidate :D
    Generally speaking that doesn't look goood in the year when we want to do best and qualify to Olympic Games London 2012.

Hope girl wont be affected much by this and concentrate on training and the game.

• WTF Serwinski wants...at first he is still yelling that all his girls are on NT....now when Gajgal and Kaczor are in the club and they are not on the roster for ECH he says that this girls deserves to be in NT and that is not fair from Swiderek that he didnt pull them on list...instead of being glad that there are in club...4 years ago he was yelling that Mirek went to NT after poor preparation, playing five minutes in back row, came back to Muszyna with back injury....and I think the situation with Gajgal and Kaczor could be the same if they will go to NT so I will suppose Serwinski will be happy and hes not...and Przedpelski-itsnot veen worthy to comment Mr.Solarium.......

• For me this situation is really sick. Only coach has to announce players, not people from federation :down: . Also behaviour like Serwiński is really childish :mad: And what about Kaczor and Gajgał? Are they healthy or not? What do they think about this missunderstanding? They should be ready to play in NT, if they just want and ready to train hard, although it could be quite risky for them. Club coach shoudln't stop them in the club!

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• From Orange Sport TV:

Journalist A speaks with Swiderek:

- What do You think about new situation where President of PZPS wants to do some changes?
    - I can't belive it is ridiculous !

Journalist B speaks about that situation with Matlak:

- Mr Matlak You as past Coach what do You think about new situation where President of PZPS wants to do some changes?
    - Matlak: Past??? I'm still the Coach of NT beacuse President of PZPS didn't speak about that situation with Me and I want to see Frąckowiak and Ciaszkiewicz in My Team

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• It's like in circus. :D :lol:

• You're just unbelievable.

But... well... it's everyday life in polish volley-world.

• Journalist B speaks about that situation with Matlak:

- Mr Matlak You as past Coach what do You think about new situation where President of PZPS wants to do some changes?
    - Matlak: Past??? I'm still the Coach of NT beacuse President of PZPS didn't speak about that situation with Me and I want to see Frąckowiak and Ciaszkiewicz in My Team

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the best part! :lol:

• interview with Joanna Kaczor (in Polish)
    So i don't understand anything :down: She said that she's healthy, thanks to Serwiński she's not with NT, the same is with Gajgał :mad: :aww:

• interview with Joanna Kaczor (in Polish)
    So i don't understand anything :down: She said that she's healthy, thanks to Serwiński she's not with NT, the same is with Gajgał :mad: :aww:

Serwinski's fault. He's a liar. But if she is healthly for 3 weeks why she didn't tell this to Swiderek? It's like a layout between her and Serwinski. She was quiet, he lied. And now it turns out, that she's healthly. Beautiful. I can't wait what will Serwinski say.

• heeh great photo, who want to fight with them? :lol: :