World Cup 2011

• Well, I think it was in the "successful" tie break when things were going really bad for Poland. Bartamn has already grown red, angry because of the development of the game and some block he had got, Nowakowski looked very unsure, Mozdzonek - desperite, Winiarski was nervous...and on whole this background camera showes Kurek grinning from ear to ear, unkowingly why :what: and it wasn't some normal smile - he was laughing wierd and it looked like if he has drunk some tranquilizers, I have never seen such thing :lol:

Ahh, that "weird" behaviour... Why it doesn't surprise me :lol: I have a theory that Bartek was so shocked that he grow stupid. And smiling like a stupid was the only thing left. You know, sometimes when people are in such hopeless situation behave totally opposite than they should :P Maybe Kurek responds to stress smiling.

No, I guess there's no hope about Brazil not on the podium, and if they'll win all the matches they are going to play (and they defintly can...) they'll be onnot just on the poidum, but at the top of it ^^ Honestly I thought USA and Russia could have a chance to beat them, but they didn't... BTW, even if I'm sure Brazil is the strongest team in the world, that doesn't mean nobody will beat them.

BTW, I doubt that Brazil will miss many points in the other matches, but may be Russia will, expecially if they keep making 29 mistake in 3 sets :what:

Actually, in my heart is growing some nice feeling called HOPE which is telling me that Iranians are able to beat Brazilians. And this feeling is not so stupid as you may think...

I've exactly the same feeling! I totally prefer also Raphael to him!

Nice to have someone who share my opinion! I have an impression... Does Marlon have some Asian roots? Because he looks different than other Brazilians. Not that I have something against Asians, not at all! It's just... I don't like only Marlon and I don't enjoy his setting. And lately when I looked at his face closely I was just curious if he has something in common with Asia.

Ola, you said, that we can't be pessimistic. Yes, we can! I mean, I'm not talking about tomorrow, that we lose against Japan, or something like this. I just wanna say, that these 2 points, which we lost today can make, that we won't be in top 3. We will do everything what we can, but at the end we will need just two points. And then...

Aga, I guess you has to be the one pessimist among us, right? And you always has nice surprise when your ominous feelings prove to be untrue? And me and Ojla just has to always infect you with some optimism? Dear, listen "Thunderstruck" as loud as possible and try imagine our guys listening our new unofficial anthem :thumbsup:

I would be worried if I were Serbian :D No seriously, it is still the beginning, I'm not gonna break down, 'cause there's not reason to break down, and also such attitude is pointless, really.

Serbs must feel totally shitty. It isn't even the midpoint of the tournament and they already are in hopeless situation. SO I would thank God that for our guys isn't game over yet.

• Stop it! :kiss: Your personallity is definitely NOT stupid, don't even say such things!

I'm just....like that. But it doesn't mean I never get pessimistic! I would definitely cry now if I were Serbian :D

I'm telling you guys, we will be on the podium :D Boys are not that masochistic. And although I love Bulgaria a looooooooooooot, I don't want to see them in Sofia :D That would be a killing dose of matches, and they said that they will do ANYTHING to avoid it. So in such situation I'm expecting them to fight as crazy in the upcoming matches!

I was already crying like a baby in the morning and I feel now like I poured the sea of tears and nothing left. After all I had three phase: I was sad like a grey teddy bear but there were no tears to pour so I started to feel helpless. Later I felt horrible indifference which was the worst I guess. Mielewski would hit my head like he hit Wanio and I would feel nothing, absolutely nothing. Finally, I felt so Kubiak, Ignaczak and a little bit Bartman 'cause I was pissed, I felt power surge and now I'm a warrior which I want to see in every single white&red player on tomorrow's match with Nippon :box:

• Ahh, that "weird" behaviour... Why it doesn't surprise me :lol: I have a theory that Bartek was so shocked that he grow stupid. And smiling like a stupid was the only thing left. You know, sometimes when people are in such hopeless situation behave totally opposite than they should :P Maybe Kurek responds to stress smiling.

Smiling isn't weird respond to stress or any other not positive situations :D I react like that as well :D Everything seems to be so funny then :D Bartek wanted to loosen up the atmosphere...somehow :D

Serbs must feel totally shitty. It isn't even the midpoint of the tournament and they already are in hopeless situation. SO I would thank God that for our guys isn't game over yet.

Poor Serbs.

Yeah, game is still not over and we are seriously not in that bad position. Sure, could have been better, but no drama, Iran isn't a underdog anymore!

• Olcia and Bellcia I will help You in You bad humor.
    Don't be sad, You should be happy today because it's the first Poland loss. Then will be Russia- 2nd loss, Italy- 3rd loss and Brazil- 4th loss. You will be sad after 4th defeat so You understand that You should be happy now. Everything bad is in front of You.

• Olcia and Bellcia I will help You in You bad humor.
    Don't be sad, You should be happy today because it's the first Poland loss. Then will be Russia- 2nd loss, Italy- 3rd loss and Brazil- 4th loss. You will be sad after 4th defeat so You understand that You should be happy now. Everything bad is in front of You.

Bartłomiejku, I'm not sad AT ALL.

You can count only to four? Why you didn't include USA? Japan? Egypt? Come on, don't underestimate them! Ueta strongly believes in podium, so watch out!

Everything bad is in front of me? Can't wait for that :D

• Olusiu I didn't write these Teams who You wrote because I didn't want to be so cruel.
    Be carefull because if Your sadness touches critical point You may see w mrówkach Apacze again.

• Bartłomiejku, I'm not sad AT ALL.

You can count only to four? Why you didn't include USA? Japan? Egypt? Come on, don't underestimate them! Ueta strongly believes in podium, so watch out!

Or Bartoszku :D
    Who told you that you are needed to help us in bad humour which we doesn't have? Superman complex. I mentioned about it some time ago when I wrote you fallen from heaven along with your brother, future Superman. For sure, me and Ola will be so nice and cheer you up when our guys beat all teams you mentioned. See you in a few days :wavy:

• Olusiu I didn't write these Teams who You wrote because I didn't want to be so cruel.
    Be carefull because if Your sadness touches critical point You may see w mrówkach Apacze again.

Barteczku, no worries, it really doesn't affect me :P

And doesn't matter how many defeats we will have, my 'sadness' will never reach a 'critical point' :P What about Uralochka? Doing well?
    Mind your own business, boy ;) We'll be fine without your great clairvoyant skills :P

• Women never say that They want help but They want always.
    I know that Your sad went away because of My Big Heart.
    And You must write these cruel words to Me to hide Your help desire.

• Bartłomiejku, I'm not sad AT ALL.

I am sure he even thinks already for the Olympic title but he is just too shy to to admit it :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• 1.Anyone who read some of my posts in the past knows I'm not happy about our choices for setters. Marlon is not being brilliant, obviously, and I've seen him playing better, but he had a good game against Russia and his style probably fits Vissoto better than Bruno's. But having said that, I don't think it makes a much a difference which of them plays. I like Bruno a bit more, but he hasn't delivered yet, IMO, in the NT.

2.Vissoto had an awesome match versus USA, but I'm sick of him again. And probably, for good. :lol: It's pointless, I don't trust him, he's unreliable. I don't care anymore. I'd ditch him anytime for Wallace Souza and Théo. I thought he disappointed big time against Italy.

3.I miss Dante as well, but it's so good that Giba is doing great this year. He really stepped up. Murilo was awful versus Italy, but he redeemed against Russia, as the team as a whole.

4.Sergio is amazing!!! :thumbsup:

5.Hats off to Lasko and his supporters. But I gotta say, regardless of the miscall on one of his attacks in the end of the match against Brazil, he had a few other chances to kill the match in the 5th set and he didn't. That's one of the reasons why I don't admire him. But he's obviously a highlight for Italy in this tournament.

6.What's up with Muserskiy? ?(

7.I don't really like Hansen. I think Knipe should give more chances to Thornton. Actually, IMO, Knipe is one of the reasons why I'm thinking USA is doing bad. He's too slow to make changes. The 3rd set against Russia could totally be gained, if he stopped the match and made the right changes in the right time. And he took to long to make Rooney enter the court when the other OH's were bad. Rooney is a good player!

8.Berruto, on the other hand, I think is having a very good impact in the italian team. I've always liked him.

9.Iran is, indeed, making this WC exciting. And I'm with Zorzi on this one: Brazil and Russia will probably sail to guarantee two of the olympic spots. Probably Poland and Italy will fight for the last one. But maybe this upcoming match, of Italy vs USA can make things more interesting ("no, thank you", will answer european fans! :lol: ). If USA can somehow beat Italy - and I think they can, they just haven't showed it in this tournament yet -, I think everything can get mingled again. In this case, I'd think even USA and Argentina would still have a shot. But I think this result will have to happen, otherwise Italy will become even more confident, having made a good match versus Russia and beating both Brazil and USA.

10.Cuba and Serbia are definitely out, but maybe they can still pull some surprises.

11.I'm putting Russia in the top 2, but I think they still have to prove themselves. Only convincing match of theirs, so far, was against USA. And USA totally handed the 3rd set for them.

• We played horribly today. This is what happens when Conte and Quiroga play bad, our OH bench sucks :down:

Giustiniano wasn't that bad during WL, but today.... :what:

seriously I'm so disappointed. They won first set 25-15 and then... so terrible.
    I don't even want to imagine how bad next matches against Brasil,Russia and Italy will be. (at least against Italy I'll be kind of happy whoever wins but still....). Well, congrats to Iran because they played a great game and to Velasco of course that "created" all of this. He's a genius. :obey:

Also, must have been pretty weird for Velasco's assistant who was coach for ALL the argentinians (except Gonzalez who's older) in their junior&youth nt.

...woah I just read that Egypt won a set to Russia :O of course Russia won 3-1 ,but still... losing a set against Egypt isn't a good sign :lol:

• I don't even want to imagine how bad next matches against Brasil,Russia and Italy will be.

Me neither, they looked so tired today and Weber almost never rotates the roster. Add to that USA at the start of 4th round... I guess i'm taking a week off from watching this tournament :lol:

• What the hell... I really should take another look at Iran, they totally changed my image of Asian teams. Yesterday they shocked me with a win that I still can't believe, and today they do it again!

Since Poland and Argentina are by greatest favourite teams. Iran kind of irritate me now. I'm sure when I talk about volleyball in the coming seasons I would never ignore Asian teams just because of Iran. :what:

Who's Iran's next aim?

• Yet another defeat for Serbia! Very sad, thogh I expected this in one way or another.

So Cuba keep chances alive now.

Congrats to Iran for yet another victory, however I think they should start playing shorter matches or will run out of gas prety soon.

Brazil :rolll: :rolll: I was shoked by Russia dropping a set to Egypt, but Brazil done even better losing 2 sets to China!

Congrats for China winning their first point at WC :obey:

Poland has a chance now to top the ranking if they win 3 points from Japan.

Italy - USA should be a cracker! 8o

mosi has to buy the beer, though :drink: