World Cup 2011

• Marlon takes no risk in his setting so he is more predictable, but he makes almost no mistakes. I think that's why Rezende starts with him just to keep the level equal until the second technical timeout when he substitutes him with Bruno. Bruno comes fresh so he is not expected to make mistakes and he sets more unpredictable which will eventually be in benefit for Brazil.

Before his tactics were to pull out the risky Bruno and Vissoto at the end of every tight set and put Marlon and Wallace. More safety in the most important points. I think now his tactics is to hit the opponent and build a lead in the points from 16 to 20.

But that's only my opinion...

^^

I would usually agree with u, I also think that in THEORY Marlon is the safer choice, indeed he makes less mistakes....but that is in theory, I didnt see that in this WC so far! That is why Im upset somehow, Marlon is playing way with high balls, and against Italy it was just a disaster the setting to the OH. He only remerbers to set to Vissotto when the reception dont work. And all the times Bruninho enter the match it worked so well. That is why I wonder...

Everyone knows we dont have the highest spikers or the strongest, we always won playing fast, making something different, so we cant aford to play safe, cause if the day everything goes right, like yesterday against Russia, ok, it works playing safe, but when we have a little more concentrated opponent, then it wont work, we have to risk in my opinion, always, and I think Bruninho is way better in that area, he always put MB in action even if the reception is not perfect. And I also think over all (blocking, digging, service) he is better. He did great Panamerican Games, so is not that he was playing bad so Bernardinho could choose to not start with him. So I really dont understand wy Bernardinho making that choice (of course in his head that makes sence, and he obviouslly has a tatical reason to do so...I think Bernardinho is one of the best coaches there is....but I still cant agree with it..hehehehehehe)

• Why do you think so? :lol: I thought rather about Winiarski or Żygadło.

I'm in a better mood now. I guess time really heals all wounds :D I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow when Argentina will play with Iran. Who I should cheer for. I guess I will have some problems with sleep 'cause this match is at 3 a.m. here in Poland :sleeping:

Eh... I'm not sure, but I think there was some match in WL when Gruszka was not in the team and Moz was in the back row, substituted by Igla. And at that time Zibi talked to referee. I'm not quite sure about it.

Yes, I was totally mad at this match this afternoon (your morning), but later I realized that I was supposed to lower my expectation. Actually since Russia received the wild card, I have known that Poland had very very tiny chance to get a ticket to OG. However, their 3 wins in a row and Anastasi's passionate ambition raised my hope. Now it's time to go back to my original point. Watch good games by Polish guys and leave out the results.

Ah... I pushed Kurek too much this afternoon and I feel terrible for it now. He just recovered from injury and it's natural that he couldn't do his best. Or even in his best time he was aimed by all the opponents so that his spikes, though powerful enough, were paid more attention and dug more times. And as for Zibi, even though we are so familiar with him, he's still a young player and having his debut as a starting player in a world class top event. He will avoid such faults and leave no regrets any more.

• World Grand Champions Cup :thumbsup:

Iran-Poland / 22.11.2009

You're right. I forgot about this tournament :aww: It was too awful performance from our team to want to remember it.

Ah... I pushed Kurek too much this afternoon and I feel terrible for it now. He just recovered from injury and it's natural that he couldn't do his best. Or even in his best time he was aimed by all the opponents so that his spikes, though powerful enough, were paid more attention and dug more times. And as for Zibi, even though we are so familiar with him, he's still a young player and having his debut as a starting player in a world class top event. He will avoid such faults and leave no regrets any more.

Kurek is back our top scorer. After today's I would say he was the best player on our side. And those 6 aces...

• i ca't fucking belive it, did we actually lost to Iran? after all of those wins with top teams we lost to Iran... if we would be 2 points short on olimp[ic qualification i will be fucking raging at the end of the tourbnament. i support this team for 10 years now and i don't know why i haven't got used to those kind of situations....

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Kurek is back our top scorer. After today's I would say he was the best player on our side. And those 6 aces...

IMO, if Poland won this match, the MIP should be Zagumny. He shocked me in the 3rd set. That was a totally different scene from the one with Zygadlo.

• I have known that Poland had very very tiny chance to get a ticket to OG. However, their 3 wins in a row and Anastasi's passionate ambition raised my hope. Now it's time to go back to my original point.

Guys, don't get so pessimistic. We lost, we played a shitty game, but come on, we still have a lot of matches to play! Crisis had to come, it came now, pity that we lost, it's always really hard to come to terms with a defeat especially against a theoretically weaker team, and yeah I'm not pleased with this loss, but at the same time I didn't lose my hope. Maybe it's pointless, I dunno, but seriously as long as the game is on, everything can happen.

• Kurek is back our top scorer. After today's I would say he was the best player on our side. And those 6 aces...

Great personal result for him with these aces, but I really don't know with what medicaments they have treated him, but in some moments he was acting a little bit wierd :roll: :D

So, I think that this time you Polish friends have to be happy because Mr. Zorzi didn't forget you - your guys reminded him about themselves with their victories in the 1st round, so now he puts you among the favourites for the qouta :thumbsup:

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb….asp?No=33130&Language=en

No time for desperation - Poland is still in the battle! :teach:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• So, I think that this time you Polish friends have to be happy because Mr. Zorzi didn't forget you - your guys reminded him about themselves with their victories in the 1st round, so now he puts you among the favourites for the qouta :thumbsup:

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb….asp?No=33130&Language=en

No time for desperation - Poland is still in the battle! :teach:

Andrea Zorzi.....I'm begging you, don't say anything more! :obey:

Of course! We lost the battle, but let's hope we'll be able to win whole war, doesn't matter how weird it sounds...

• Guys, don't get so pessimistic. We lost, we played a shitty game, but come on, we still have a lot of matches to play! Crisis had to come, it came now, pity that we lost, it's always really hard to come to terms with a defeat especially against a theoretically weaker team, and yeah I'm not pleased with this loss, but at the same time I didn't lose my hope. Maybe it's pointless, I dunno, but seriously as long as the game is on, everything can happen.

I wouldn't be so sure if we had a crisis. Not yet. A crisis had a one person and it was Mozdzonek. He was kinda "wooden" today. Bartman played not that good 'cause he didn't have flashpoint in the form of annoying opponents (like it was with Mr. Don Pedro in match with Serbs). Although at the beginning our guys complained to the judge that "the opponent enjoys the successful actions in ours direction" :lol:
    Despite it, I support you absolutely with this optimism :thumbsup: Igła turns "Thunderstruck" again and show must go on!

Great personal result for him with these aces, but I really don't know with what medicaments they have treated him, but in some moments he was acting a little bit wierd :roll: :D

Huh? I didn't notice nothing more weird than usually. About what are you talking? :D

Holy shit, I guess I suppose to be disturbed 'cause putting us in the role of favorites to take the podium is promising nothing good in our case :P :lol:
    Although I'm staying calm no matter what.

• Huh? I didn't notice nothing more weird than usually. About what are you talking? :D

Well, I think it was in the "successful" tie break when things were going really bad for Poland. Bartamn has already grown red, angry because of the development of the game and some block he had got, Nowakowski looked very unsure, Mozdzonek - desperite, Winiarski was nervous...and on whole this background camera showes Kurek grinning from ear to ear, unkowingly why :what: and it wasn't some normal smile - he was laughing wierd and it looked like if he has drunk some tranquilizers, I have never seen such thing :lol:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Today is definitely not Europe's day

Exept for Italy :whistle: :rolll:

While there is no hope to get Brazil out of there , I hope 2 of these 4 get the other 2 spots (preferably Russia and Poland)

No, I guess there's no hope about Brazil not on the podium, and if they'll win all the matches they are going to play (and they defintly can...) they'll be onnot just on the poidum, but at the top of it ^^ Honestly I thought USA and Russia could have a chance to beat them, but they didn't... BTW, even if I'm sure Brazil is the strongest team in the world, that doesn't mean nobody will beat them.

BTW, I doubt that Brazil will miss many points in the other matches, but may be Russia will, expecially if they keep making 29 mistake in 3 sets :what:

I don't like Marlon. He is completely different compared to his teammates. He kinda doesn't fit to them.

I've exactly the same feeling! I totally prefer also Raphael to him!

Guys, don't get so pessimistic. We lost, we played a shitty game, but come on, we still have a lot of matches to play!

Fortunally someone said that! Guys, chill out!! Or you won't make it to the end of the tournament :lol: Too many matches=too much stress to handle :rolll:

• I wouldn't be so sure if we had a crisis. Not yet. A crisis had a one person and it was Mozdzonek. He was kinda "wooden" today. Bartman played not that good 'cause he didn't have flashpoint in the form of annoying opponents (like it was with Mr. Don Pedro in match with Serbs). Although at the beginning our guys complained to the judge that "the opponent enjoys the successful actions in ours direction" :lol:
    Despite it, I support you absolutely with this optimism :thumbsup: Igła turns "Thunderstruck" again and show must go on!

I said it was probably crisis, 'cause it was a loss, our guys played a little shitty, and I hope it was the last time I saw them so helpless on this tournament, but...considering our upcoming opponents....we may have a little more crises, hopefully I'll be wrong.

It's also tough to talk about it as 'crisis', 'cause Iran has really improved under guidance of Velsaco and they showed some nice game so far, so they also won thanks to their own game and great tactics.

I just think we played on a low level today, and I'm looking forward to see our guys playing solid again, and not giving up!

• Ola, you said, that we can't be pessimistic. Yes, we can! I mean, I'm not talking about tomorrow, that we lose against Japan, or something like this. I just wanna say, that these 2 points, which we lost today can make, that we won't be in top 3. We will do everything what we can, but at the end we will need just two points. And then...

• Well, I think it was in the "successful" tie break when things were going really bad for Poland. Bartamn has already grown red, angry because of the development of the game and some block he had got, Nowakowski looked very unsure, Mozdzonek - desperite, Winiarski was nervous...and on whole this background camera showes Kurek grinning from ear to ear, unkowingly why :what: and it wasn't some normal smile - he was laughing wierd and it looked like if he has drunk some tranquilizers, I have never seen such thing :lol:

Eh Bartosz :rolll:

Fortunally someone said that! Guys, chill out!! Or you won't make it to the end of the tournament :lol: Too many matches=too much stress to handle :rolll:

I would be worried if I were Serbian :D No seriously, it is still the beginning, I'm not gonna break down, 'cause there's not reason to break down, and also such attitude is pointless, really.

• Ola, you said, that we can't be pessimistic. Yes, we can! I mean, I'm not talking about tomorrow, that we lose against Japan, or something like this. I just wanna say, that these 2 points, which we lost today can make, that we won't be in top 3. We will do everything what we can, but at the end we will need just two points. And then...

Girl, such talking like...what if, what if, what if....whatever! What if we will win all the upcoming matches? :D ahah and then...... :D

Guys, you already think about the end of the tournament, while it is still the beginning! You never know what's gonna happen! Maybe we will lose every single match, even against Japan, Egypt, China and maybe we will beat the shit out of....everyone :D
    NEVER KNOW 8o

• Girl, such talking like...what if, what if, what if....whatever! What if we will win all the upcoming matches? :D ahah and then...... :D

Guys, you already think about the end of the tournament, while it is still the beginning! You never know what's gonna happen! Maybe we will lose every single match, even against Japan, Egypt, China and maybe we will beat the shit out of....everyone :D
    NEVER KNOW 8o

Holy crap, I can be so optimistic. How do you do that? Today's lose made, that I'm so fucking crazy, in negative, of course, I think about future, that everyone will beat us. I don't know. I won't change myself, my stupid personality. Whatever.

• Holy crap, I can be so optimistic. How do you do that? Today's lose made, that I'm so fucking crazy, in negative, of course, I think about future, that everyone will beat us. I don't know. I won't change myself, my stupid personality. Whatever.

Stop it! :kiss: Your personallity is definitely NOT stupid, don't even say such things!

I'm just....like that. But it doesn't mean I never get pessimistic! I would definitely cry now if I were Serbian :D

I'm telling you guys, we will be on the podium :D Boys are not that masochistic. And although I love Bulgaria a looooooooooooot, I don't want to see them in Sofia :D That would be a killing dose of matches, and they said that they will do ANYTHING to avoid it. So in such situation I'm expecting them to fight as crazy in the upcoming matches!