World Cup 2011

• where did you read that? I checked Dynamo site and according to them Grankin has minor injury

probably here

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The information has been announced in other polish volleysites. It is rumoured that Grankin probaly will undergo surgery or won't charge his leg for a month due to knee injury, so it's rather sure that he won't play in WC

• Really bad news, not only for Russia, but for other European teams.
    I hope Butko could help Russia, (of course, Butko played better than Grankin at times). And best wishes to Grankin.

• Taras Khtey also tweeted about that, saying Grankin is not playin Wourld Cup with Russia.

That is really bad for Russia, thogh, even Butko being a good setter, changing setter in such a short period is difficult. :huh:

• So, 1st setter will be Makarov. On FIVB website in russian roster there isn't any healthy setter except Makarov.

• Polish 14 for WC:

S: Paweł Zagumny, Łukasz Żygadło
    OH: Michał Kubiak, Bartosz Kurek, Michał Ruciak, Michał Winiarski
    Opp: Zbigniew Bartman, Jakub Jarosz
    MB: Patryk Czarnowski, Marcin Możdżonek, Piotr Nowakowski, Łukasz Wiśniewski
    L: Krzysztof Ignaczak, Paweł Zatorski

• No Gruszka.......despite his shape, it's always kinda suprising not to see his name in the roster.
    Still no Pliński.....

but there's Wiśniewski!!!! Andrea, finally! :kiss:
    I like this roster a lot!!! Let's hope one guy will be still alive on 20 November.....

• :white:

Bartman of course, but also the other two will play titoular?

• :white:

Bartman of course, but also the other two will play titoular?

Most likely. Andrea said that he's worried that Łukasz (Żygadło) doesn't play much in his current club, so I think the choice is obvious, it will be a huge suprise to me not to see Guma as a starter, not because he's one of my favourites, but because he has a lot more matches under his belt.

The situation with recievers looks really interesting to me. I'm really curious what Andrea will decide.
    Duo Kubiak-Kurek worked really well, sometimes the power of attack and serve was just smashing. But there is obviously Michał Ruciak as well, very valuable guy, we can always count on him, but personally I don't think he will play most matches as a starter.
    Kurek seems to be the favourite (if he won't be killed in Bełchatów earlier), no doubt. It's interesting what will happen with Winiarski, Kurek-Winiarski could be a deadly duo as well, but honestly my favourites are Kubiak and Kurek. But it's all up to Andrea, and obviously their shape, it's gonna be the most decisive factor. Let's hope all guys will cope.

• The situation with recievers looks really interesting to me. I'm really curious what Andrea will decide.
    Duo Kubiak-Kurek worked really well, sometimes the power of attack and serve was just smashing. But there is obviously Michał Ruciak as well, very valuable guy, we can always count on him, but personally I don't think he will play most matches as a starter.
    Kurek seems to be the favourite (if he won't be killed in Bełchatów earlier), no doubt. It's interesting what will happen with Winiarski, Kurek-Winiarski could be a deadly duo as well, but honestly my favourites are Kubiak and Kurek. But it's all up to Andrea, and obviously their shape, it's gonna be the most decisive factor. Let's hope all guys will cope.

For me too! Even though my love for Winiarski isn't quenched Kubiak wins the whole competition. But you know guys what it means. No more troubles with changing players :dance6: On any position. Our bench is now full of fireworks.
    God, help Kurek and Winiarski and won't let Nawrocki kill these guys :obey:
    People, look at the middles. If these guys show on World Cup what they're showing now in league it will be smashing for our opponents.

• People, look at the middles. If these guys show on World Cup what they're showing now in league it will be smashing for our opponents.

Daaaang, I thought of the sameee!!! It can be a blast, seriously! Czarnowski, Nowakowski and Wiśniewski can be killers on the middle. And we know what we're talking about, right? It's not just patriotic talking :D Seriously I will pray for these guys to show their full potential, man our roster looks beautiful ;(

• Daaaang, I thought of the sameee!!! It can be a blast, seriously! Czarnowski, Nowakowski and Wiśniewski can be killers on the middle. And we know what we're talking about, right? It's not just patriotic talking :D Seriously I will pray for these guys to show their full potential, man our roster looks beautiful ;(

I had a dream and in this dream Możdżonek were sitting on the audience not even on the bench :lol:
    So c'mon, Wiśnia, kick him out! kick him out! :super:

• indeed! :white:

I seriously mean it :D Our team is really beautiful, I thought it's impossible for me to love Nano even more, but he really called a great team! Andrea :kiss:

It's obviously not our strongest roster, and some of our guys are probably not in their top shape, but damn, I like this squad a lot. Looking forward to see them on World Cup as hell :D

• I just want to say - Jakub Jarosz - the name of BEAUTY!

Aga, I love you for your comments about Kuba :lol: :heart:
    Look at Kuba! Look at him- he has gold written on his face or head (whatever) literally! :D Our lucky boy :D

• Poland warm-up matches:

11.11.11 Poland - Czech Rep., 20:00, Polsat Sport
    12.11.11 Poland - Czech Rep.,14:30 , Polsat Sport

Thanks to your winter time, I have to stay up for another 1 hr to watch these matches. So I'll pass the first one and watch the second one at 21:30.

I found this picture on facebook.
    And I'm wondering what brand is Kurek's watch. I like it very much. :)

• Aga, I love you for your comments about Kuba :lol: :heart:
    Look at Kuba! Look at him- he has gold written on his face or head (whatever) literally! :D Our lucky boy :D

It's because I love Kuba so much... :heart: :lol:

• Martee :rose: What a great you are! Nice picture! They're so thoughtful on this :D And I can see Seba right behind Bartek! :D

It's because I love Kuba so much... :heart: :lol:

I know, I know. Kuba is the man to love :heart: :lol: