CEV Cup 2011/12

• What a disastrous performance by GSMP....

:read:

• Bravo Tomis Constanta Bravo Vesovic <3 :heart:

• Congrats Constanta.
    Gs was just a disappointment!
    i dont understand whey they didnt transfer a strong spiker insteda of Miletic.And Natalya should retire or continue in a different teams.Gökçen and Nilay are just average middles.Imo,Gs should keep leo,Caldy and Seli and Derya and release the rest.

• Some people was claiming Galatasaray is a bette team than even Yamamay :roll: Do they still have same opinion 8)

• Some people was claiming Galatasaray is a bette team than even Yamamay :roll: Do they still have same opinion 8)

:!: :!: :!:

• Bravo Tomis!!!!! Great display of organised play and team spirit,unbeliavble harmony in team!!

• Leo.... :( :( :( :( :( :(
    I'm so disappointed with Galatasaray! :mad: :wall:

Thanks to the reception Leo couldnt set as she liked.If reception had been better,Leo would have used Middles more.(especially Eric)
    i hope we get the second match and the golden set.Actually Constanta is a good team and if they were not Gs's Opponent,id like to see them in Final.

• Havelkova did not travel with Busto team to Urbino so she could have exams. It looks like Yama will have to take the match with Meijners

• Busto is the first finalist!!!

Big victory against Urbino! 3x0 even though they didnt have HAvelkova. Meijners did a good job, specially in service...as usual..It is impressive how well she can serve!

Urbino had a big chance in second set, I guess letting Busto turned around that destroid them mentally, and they coulnt come back as strong in third set.

To be different then usual...my cev site is not working well! :S :down: anyone has the link for the statistics of this game?

• http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23482

Urbino looked really tired and weak, and Busto too but a little less. I think many players really wish the season to end finally. Those two teams played 4 matches in 7 days plus travelling, that's just too much :thumbdown:

• http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23482

Urbino looked really tired and weak, and Busto too but a little less. I think many players really wish the season to end finally. Those two teams played 4 matches in 7 days plus travelling, that's just too much :thumbdown:

Agree is a hard schedule for both of them.. :S

Actually volleyball calendar has been really hard this past two years....I think this is becoming a problem to the sport.
    But I guess Busto did a good game overall.

Thanks for the statistics. ;)

• I think Floortje's performances are noticeable, because she didn't play during regular season at all. Without any rhytm, she played several good games in CEV-Cup last weeks!

Congratulations, Floortje :flower: Please come back to Dutch NT :rose:

• I think Floortje's performances are noticeable, because she didn't play during regular season at all. Without any rhytm, she played several good games in CEV-Cup last weeks!

Congratulations, Floortje :flower: Please come back to Dutch NT :rose:

Where can i watch last night's video?

• Congratulations to Busto,totally deserved victory! So far,so perfect in this season!

• Where can i watch last night's video?

Hopefully soon (within one or two days) at the website of Laola1.tv :win:

• Hopefully soon (within one or two days) at the website of Laola1.tv :win:

Hope Meijners can join NT this year and she is more stable than Sloetjes & Pietersen!
    I heard Manon Flier is injured when training!