World Grand Prix 2012

• I am really sick of Brasilian's objection to every single point they lost :down: :down:

• Those referees are terrible!

• Commentator: from "Sonsirma," it's back to "Sonsemir." :lol:

• It is really time for giving yellow card to brazilians :cursing: It is known that sometime they can play annoıying but I have never noticed that they would play that ugly :cursing: by protesting every single point, they try to make pressure on referee :mad:

• If reception is terrible, change the receiver, not the setter.... Turkey will lose on passing

• If reception is terrible, change the receiver, not the setter.... Turkey will lose on passing

true X(

By the way Thaisa is on fire

• Fernandinha, Thaísa and Sheilla seem to have guaranteed their spots in starting six. The other positions are yet to be defined.

• Nilay :down:

Celso, do you think Adenizia will get starting spot instead of Fabiana

• it seems so easily that brazil and usa are on another level in volley i hope its more understood now that if u play two times with usa and one with brazil its almost impossible to reach final round(it is certain for every team im not talking about just one team) so i hope fivb will change its redicilious pool system :thumbdown:

• Yepp, biggest difference among the teams is the block I think....but Brazil is just a better team overall.

The commentator spell Jaqueline "Jackie Caballo" what a joke :aww: :aww:

• Id like to see Adenizia on court but it seems Zé Roberto prefers Fabiana. I think Adenizia is playing better than Fabiana, especially in service and attacks.