World Grand Prix 2012

• Cuba made it to Ningbo Finals! 3-2 win for Brazil will be enough to do so!

Yep you are right I forgot that Brazil has won more matches than Germany.

• WOW 4 Time Thailand Can't Attack USA till USA get the point

Only Fast ball is work for Thailand

• Of course Turkey team used the second roster to make Germany able to qualify. I hope Brazil will defeat China for 3 points and will go to Ningbo to end up counting points in volleyball.

• now Thailand use 4 alternate, don't think they hope to get anything now

But good to train alternate player

• Wow~So Germany is waiting the result of the match between China and Brasil. It's hard to say which team will be the winner because both of them are not in good shape. But I still anticipate that our girls can try their best to win this match. Their winning can on one side build their confidence of playing against Brasil and on the other help Germany earn the last ticket to the Finals, which of cause I will be very pleased to see. :D Germany is lacking some luck to be throwing into the pools with so many strong teams in this year's WGP. But I don't think it is a bad thing because those high level matches can make them improve quickly, especially considering they've already had not much more important tournament to play this year after failing going to the Olympics. They had already performed very well in this WGP and wish them good luck to get the last berth.

• I really hope China beats Brazil today, it would be nice for our team to be able to play final round even though it can't compensate for missing OG. The team showed in this tournament how they are capable to play with longer preparation and after a not so good first round (luckily we had easy opponents with DOM and TPE there), their performance constantly improved. Most of all, the new players in first six Denise Hanke and Lenka Dürr showed great matches. Hanke is 3rd in best setter statistics now, Dürr is best digger, best libero and 2nd best receiver :obey:

By the way, Poland doesn't have a chance for final round anymore. Even if they beat Italy 3:0, Germany still has better sets ratio.

• I really hope China beats Brazil today, it would be nice for our team to be able to play final round even though it can't compensate for missing OG. The team showed in this tournament how they are capable to play with longer preparation and after a not so good first round (luckily we had easy opponents with DOM and TPE there), their performance constantly improved. Most of all, the new players in first six Denise Hanke and Lenka Dürr showed great matches. Hanke is 3rd in best setter statistics now, Dürr is best digger, best libero and 2nd best receiver :obey:

Yes, Denise Hanke and Lanke Durr are very promising. So let's see. The match between China and Brasil is beginning in a quarter.

• Denise Hanke and Lenka Dürr showed great matches. Hanke is 3rd in best setter statistics now, Dürr is best digger, best libero and 2nd best receiver :obey:

Lenka is now ranked no.1 in all three categories :obey: :win:

• when will Italy-Poland start?? :sos:

13:00 CET, It's already started.

• 13:00 CET, It's already started.

Oh sorry, it did not start until several minutes ago.

• Now there are the national anthems

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.