World Grand Prix 2012

• thanks everybody for the links, I forget about laola when I saw Polsat is not transimisng :)

• What to say about Kristin Richards!!! She has o go to London, she deserves it. Her play is great, attack, receiving and blocking too...

I want her too bu McCutcheon has already set his eye on Hodge. The problem with Hodge is she's very unpredictable, she can be hot on one second and she can terribly cold on the other. Kristin is very much like Logan Tom, very steady. I do hope she gets a ticket to London.

• wow spike like Zhou Suhong :win:

• If China keep in this shape tomorrow
    they can really beat brazil hardly

• It's just ridiculous how well Zhang Lei plays with Wei as setter when she could not kill any ball with the other setter last weekend...or in other words, how can it be that in a country like China there is only one setter who can play well? :roll:

• It's just ridiculous how well Zhang Lei plays with Wei as setter when she could not kill any ball with the other setter last weekend...or in other words, how can it be that in a country like China there is only one setter who can play well? :roll:

U mustnt ask anything about china's last game when u ask/say somethng which china fans dont like they start to judge u :lol:

• I really would like to see Xue Ming again in NT, she was just fantastic in her best shape
    that Santos serve is so unpredictable where it goes, with such rotation, I tried it on trainings to toss the ball in such way she does, and if you hit it good, its an powerful bomb :lol:

• U mustnt ask anything about china's last game when u ask/say somethng which china fans dont like they start to judge u :lol:

I am not a China fan at all, I just love volleyball in general. Matthias already knows my anti conspiracy views.
    And you are just rediculous, but I let you to have the last word as I am sure you will make your comment. Obvious you have not much knowledge about volleyball based on your comments. So no need for me to argue. Just smile and be happy with it! :rolll:

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• I am not a China fan at all, I just love volleyball in general. Matthias already knows my anti conspiracy views.
    And you are just rediculous, but I let you to have the last word as I am sure you will make your comment. Obvious you have not much knowledge about volleyball based on your comments. So no need for me to argue. Just smile and be happy with it! :rolll:

I will just say something DO NOT be rude! U can make comments surely but u cant insult to me !!!

• I am not a China fan at all, I just love volleyball in general. Matthias already knows my anti conspiracy views.

I don't think China lost on purpose on Sunday, there's no reason for them at all to do that. But today's performance shows that they did not care about Sunday's match at all and that's what I hate, the result of Sunday's match affected other teams and they should have taken it 100% seriously. All players play totally different today, it is not just the change of setter though this is definitely a big factor. If China had played like that on Sunday, Brazil would probably not be in final round...