Polish NT 2012

• Everybody knows that... :whistle:

no, only few people know :lol:

• It was only my opinion, why I don't like her attitude :)
    Please, be quiet :)

• Good choice :thumbsup: , btter then Radecka :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• what a pity that Ela will not play in Ankara :S

• Final roster to Ankara

2.Mariola Zenik (L)
    3.Karolina Kosek (OH)
    5.Berenika Okuniewska (MB)
    6.Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (MB)
    7.Joanna Kaczor (OPP)
    8.Katarzyna Skorupa (S)
    11.Anna Werblinska (OH)
    12.Izabela Zebrowska (OH/OPP)
    13.Paulina Maj (L)
    14.Joanna Wolosz (S)
    15.Katarzyna Gajgal (MB)
    17.Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata (OPP)

• Where did you find this roster? It's strange and I don't believe that we will play with this group of girls :whistling:

• Gajgał :aww: Is he better than Tokarska, really? :aww: I don't get it. If Maja hasn't problems with health I can't understand Świderek's decision.
    Ela Skowrońska... What a pity :(

• I also don't understand why Gajgał stays and Tokarska is out. And problem with OH's is really big :down: Skowrońska's injury is a big loss ;( Trying Żebrowska as OH could be risky, but our strength in spike would be better. Kasprzak this season is really weak, Kosek isn't as good as in 2010. Podolec is coming back, but still far from her best shape, Werblińska after injuries is also a bit wekaer. Unfortunately except these players it's really hard to find good OH in Poland.

• I think, this is point in conversation where someone is supposed to suggest moving Okuniewska to OH... :D

Even I mentioned about it :D btw. from 15 girls in my opinion out should be Zenik, Kasprzak and Gajgał, but probably out will be Martałek. And what about Podolec? Does anyone know if she has an injury or she just didn't play? I hope that she'll show tomorrow how is her shape. Comparing to Kasprzak she must be better :D