Germany NT 2012

• First infos about NT trainings in August: Sarah Petrausch (OH), Linda Dörendahl (L, both from Münster) and Eva Michalski (22 year old, 190cm left handed MB from Hamburg) are invited to training camp.

Left handed MB :what: Can she make slide attack ?(

• First infos about NT trainings in August: Sarah Petrausch (OH), Linda Dörendahl (L, both from Münster) and Eva Michalski (22 year old, 190cm left handed MB from Hamburg) are invited to training camp.

always the same scenario! the youngers are invited to the trainings but we see beier,matthes,hippe in the roster :down:
    i hope guidetti will make an 'obvious' change this time and i really want to see luis mauersberger this roster as the second opp behind kozuch,and grün again OH :flower:

• I haven't seen her play so much, but I think she does only "normal" attacks. In the past she also played as Opp, but she is a very strong blocker, so now she mostly plays as MB.

the first one I ever hear of!! so they exist!! :lol:

• in Poland there is also one young lefthanded MB - Monika Naczk, now playing in Pila, its very unusual but probably there are more :)

• in Poland there is also one young lefthanded MB - Monika Naczk, now playing in Pila, its very unusual but probably there are more :)

yeah it's true...they are really unusual but I like them (I'm left handed too so I like all left handed players :lol:

• Despite not being able to play GQ qualifier ( :cursing: ), German NT will practise for about 2 weeks in August, mainly to try out young players and already plan for the next few years. Invited players:

S: Denise Hanke, Lena Möllers, Kathleen Weiß
    Opp: Margareta Kozuch, Saskia Hippe
    OH: Maren Brinker, Anne Matthes, Svenja Engelhardt, Sarah Petrausch, Patricia Grohmann, Saskia Radzuweit
    MB: Corina Ssuschke-Voigt, Christiane Fürst, Berit Kauffeldt, Anja Brandt, Celin Stöhr, Nadja Schaus, Franziska Bremer, Eva Michalski, Rebecca Schäperklaus
    L: Janine Völker, Lenka Dürr, Linda Dörendahl

Regina Burchardt stays with her club team to prepare for the new season and I think it could be the same with Beier and Thomsen.

Some new names: Svenja Engelhardt is a 24 year old OH, she studied and played in USA and last season in Schwechat/Austria, next season she will play in Stuttgart. I've never seen her play but what I read is that she is another player who is not strong in attack but good in reception/defense :roll: Saskia Radzuweit is 21 year old OH from Hamburg, she has already practised in NT last year or 2 years ago. She doesn't play so often in Hamburg so I don't think she can be good...Celin Stöhr is 18 year old MB from 92/93 Junior NT, she developed very well in the last 2 years and will play in Vilsbiburg next season. She is 1.93 tall and considered one of the best talents in Germany now. As mentioned before, Eva Michalski is 22 year old left-handed MB from Hamburg, but I could imagine that Guidetti would like to try her as Opp. Rebecca Schäperklaus is from 92/93 JNT too, also a very talented player but she changed club very often in the last years and also switched roles too often, she wants to play as Opp but her coaches usually think she is not strong enough for that and want to keep her as MB. Overall she is a talented player, I hope she will find a good way for the future. Janine Völker already was in the team in 2010, last year she decided to leave professional Volleyball and play only 2nd league to concentrate on her studies, but next season she will return to Schwerin's 1st league team.

• Is Saskia Radzuweit related to Kathy Radzuweit? :)

• Matthias any news about Apitz? She is just taking a time off from Nt, or is something more permanent?

There's no mention about her...maybe we will see her again next summer, but I think her main reason to return last summer was the chance to qualify for OG, and anyway if Hanke plays like in GP, who needs Apitz? ;)

• There's no mention about her...maybe we will see her again next summer, but I think her main reason to return last summer was the chance to qualify for OG, and anyway if Hanke plays like in GP, who needs Apitz? ;)

:) Yes Hanke played really well! :) But I like Apitz style..hehehehehe anyway, Germany is really well served in that position! ^^

• My friend is in London right now and she had a chance to meet Angelina Grün, who went to London with the travel sports agency. And she didn't miss the opportunity to make a long interview with her. Personally I think it's great. It's in polish, but from what I can see, the translator makes quite a good job in translateing from polish to english. Here's the first part, the next one will be published on monday.
    If you have any questions, you can ask me anytime, I'll gladly clarify everything :D

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…iejkolwiek+konkurencji%3F

Enjoy! :D

• German NT started training in Berlin today...a bit pointless with no tournament to prepare for :roll: But it will be a good time to see some younger players in training for the future...

Do u know anything about the situation of grun? I really want to see her again in the team she improves german much with her experience and confidence :drink:

• Do u know anything about the situation of grun? I really want to see her again in the team she improves german much with her experience and confidence :drink:

There is no info, I guess we'll have to wait until next summer to see if she joins for ECH.

estranged, thanks a lot for the interview :) I didn't know Grün works for a travel agency during OG, I just saw her in the crowd during a match of German men...

• estranged, thanks a lot for the interview :) I didn't know Grün works for a travel agency during OG, I just saw her in the crowd during a match of German men...

You're wlecome :)
    Second part is also great, I laughed so hard reading few parts :lol:

Some time ago I saw a short interwiev with her on vivovolley.net, where she mentioned that she's in London. Also in Sofia, during World League finals, my friend talked with her husband Stefan, and he mentioned there, that she's considering taking that job. So later on I searched the net to check if she went to London and she did :D

Here's that interwiev from vivovolley (in italian):

http://www.vivovolley.net/2012…er-fare-nuove-esperienze/