The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Skorupa a world class setter?!? :what: She's just a good setter, nothing special
    Zhukova is way better than her..

• Skorupa a world class setter?!? :what: She's just a good setter, nothing special
    Zhukova is way better than her..

I don't think so :down: She has improved a lot in Italy lately. She showed how she's good in Ankara, no doubt that Rabita wants to transfer her. Zhukova is a world class player, but Skorupa isn't weak and nothing special 8|

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Noone speaks about it but where will play World Club Champion Kathy Radzuweit?

If She comes back to Germany it will be the most spectacular transfer ever in Bundesliga.. Player with Gold Medal from World Competition.

Matthias would be full of pride..

What a dream Bartek, think if it happens and Matthias invites u to watch some Bundesliga matches live? Your life will finally be complete. When u fillfiled your dreams too watch Raduzweit live, meet your idol Matthias in the reality and come to see your bigger brother Germany in reality - you can die in harmony.

• Even on her kills, Korean blockers got lots of touches. Will be interesting to see how she hits against Poljak, Furst, Borodakova, et al.

Yes, korean blocks are not so high, but if we look at this player`s game on other tournaments we will see that there is no differences on which continent she plays. For example, last year she was the "BEST SCORER" in South American championship. (http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=32268&Language=en)
    1. Brazil 2. Argentina 3. Peru 4. Columbia 5. Uruguay 6. Chile 7. Paraguay 8. Bolivia

Another example. Some days ago she was again the BS on South American Classification Tournament. 37 points in the match with Peru, 17 p.s with Brazil (0-3) and 34 with Venesuela :) (http://www.voleysur.org/v1/COQT2012/fp5a.pdf)

These facts show she can be a Scoring Machine in any situation :teach:

• Drinking 24-7 isnt a good idea, as you can see of Barteks 6676 posts in the forum.

But Muszynianka's water is still better than Yours something because I haven't imagine journeys in Latvia or Germany like You :lol:

• But Bartek, can u tell me seriously why u always talk so bad about Bundesliga? Its not one of the best, but not one the worst leagues either I think.

• When have I written that Bundesliga is bad?

Aaaa You see I haven't written that word. Simply You didn't understand My intention. Ok enough one was enough I forgave You.

• When have I written that Bundesliga is bad?

Aaaa You see I haven't written that word. Simply You didn't understand My intention. Ok enough one was enough I forgave You.

Well, when u write ironic stuff about the league, thats at least how I see it. For ex. when u wrote it would be good for Chile´s youth players to play there.

• RC Cannes :cheesy:
    Sophie Péron, third libero last year, remains at Cannes. :dance6:
    With Sacha Fomina's stop, she 'll probably become the second one.

Are you sure that Sacha Fomina ends her big career ?
    Didn't she sign with Le Cannet ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• And what is wrong with Chile Players?

In the past Player from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Canada, Colombia has played in Italy so why not Chile in Germany?

Ah don't try, You haven't chance to understand Me :D

• Drinking 24-7 isnt a good idea, as you can see of Barteks 6676 posts in the forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Well, when u write ironic stuff about the league, thats at least how I see it. For ex. when u wrote it would be good for Chile´s youth players to play there.

It's obvious, creator of best scorer rankings likes provocations. And when someone reacts, Barty-baby is happy. So all intelligent people should try their best to ignore his provocations, though it is difficult sometimes :roll:

And about Radzuweit, her level is suitable for 2nd league in Germany...or maybe next season she can be in Fenerbahce as 6th MB, just in case that 4 others might get injured...like Marinkovic in Eczacibasi this season.

• Well Matthias Your diagnose is wrong :D I know I know should be good because often write her in books but is simply wrong. But don't worry You are not first and not least with that wrong opinion so don't treat that like defeat ^^

• Yes, korean blocks are not so high, but if we look at this player`s game on other tournaments we will see that there is no differences on which continent she plays. For example, last year she was the "BEST SCORER" in South American championship. (http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=32268&Language=en)
    1. Brazil 2. Argentina 3. Peru 4. Columbia 5. Uruguay 6. Chile 7. Paraguay 8. Bolivia

Another example. Some days ago she was again the BS on South American Classification Tournament. 37 points in the match with Peru, 17 p.s with Brazil (0-3) and 34 with Venesuela :) (http://www.voleysur.org/v1/COQT2012/fp5a.pdf)

These facts show she can be a Scoring Machine in any situation :teach:

she is really impressive...I really want to see her in Europe!!

• And about Radzuweit, her level is suitable for 2nd league in Germany...or maybe next season she can be in Fenerbahce as 6th MB, just in case that 4 others might get injured...like Marinkovic in Eczacibasi this season.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

My post might be totally useless, but I just couldn't help myself :lol:
    You know, your opinion about Radzuwiet reminds my about what polish users write about Karolina Ciaszkiewicz :lol:

Oh, and I wanted to ask, where the hell was Petrauskaite since her great escape from Krasnodar? How did they dig her up all of a sudden? ?(

• Oh, and I wanted to ask, where the hell was Petrauskaite since her great escape from Krasnodar? How did they dig her up all of a sudden? ?(

It seems she goes back to her former club, Urbino, at least it was written here recently.

• she is really impressive...I really want to see her in Europe!!

37 points against Peru and 34 against Venezuela does not mean anything about her ability to score against strong teams. In South America, the only good team is Brazil, and in her most recent match she had only 34% kill percentage (with lots of errors, making her efficiency even worse)--that is not spectacular and Rabita will miss Mammadova if she only produces like that. [http://www.voleysur.org/v1/COQT2012/f6p3.pdf] She could still prove to be as elite of a scorer as she showed in Korea, but we will have to see her play first (hence why I'm curious how she will do) :teach:

• I agree with c4ndlelight about Montano.

The results and achivements Montano has so far is versus too low opponents to draw any real conclusions of how good she is. Montano is obviously a good player with quite unique physic, but nobady knows how she will handle really good defence and block. She needs to be much more careful and clever against the high blocks than in Korea where only her power is enough to kill. With the wild tactic she use in Korea I guess she will get blocked a lot like Calderon tends to be sometimes, against better teams like Fenerbache and Vakifbank.

However, it will be very exciting to see her and I think it can be a success for sure!

• Of course she will not put up numbers such as those in Korea but it's pretty apparent to me that a woman who touches 337 cm will have little problem translating her attacking ability to any league in the world. There are very few women that are playing that high above the net in the world. Montano is as good athletically as Akinradewo, Calderon, Hooker, and De La Cruz. She just doesn't play for a country with a strong NT. You also have to keep in mind that both in Korea and Colombia she is the primary/pretty much only offensive option for her team. That makes it very easy to other defenses to construct their entire set up to defend her. The Korean League may not be the best in the world but regardless of how great a player is it's difficult to produce numbers when you're under that much defensive pressure. Rabita has plenty of supporting offensive weapons that will certainly decrease that defensive pressure and I have no doubts whatsoever that Montano will produce. I'm just glad that we'll finally get to see her in the Champions League.