The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Is better four than one after Parkomenko injury of last year XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Seems like Eczacibasi doesn't want to pay a penality coz it's high but you can't force a player to keep in team if she wants to leave,both clubs should meet in a middle way but they are rivals :roll:

Totally agree, Tayfun :win:

• If Nootsara stays , Azerrail will have 4 setters: Radecka, Grbac, Parkhomenko, Nootsara :D

Parkhomenko most probably won't play for next season. Among remaining 3, Nootsara must be starter :whistle:

Azerrail is signing too many players thanks to Chiappini's smart(!) choices. I really don't get their transfer policy. ,It seems like hey are signing with player probably not due to necessity of them, just to prevent them to sign with rivals :whistle:

I hope they won't be a new Murcia or Novaro case :roll:

• They will have two very strong teams as Azeryolservice investigates a lot for next season too. Untill Parkhomenko recovers Grbac will be in Azerrail while Parkhomenko in Azeryolservis.
    After they will change their places as Chiappini so much wants Parkhomenko in his team. He offered Parkhomenko to come to Novara, Atom and now he did his best to keep her in Azerrail and he really does great effort for Parkhomenko recover soon with clinic etc.
    Azeryolservice will have most of NT players like Parkhomenkos, Aliyeva, Korotenko, Karimova, Kiselyova, Gurbanova etc and some good foreigners.
    They are two teams of one sponsor and can get one player from this to another.

Rabita BAKU is also building second team for next season with young and promising players especially for National teams. I really hope and believe from this seasons squad we will have at least two very good players those can be stars in the next future.
    Very good coach that has great experience of working with young players is coming to Rabita BAKU second team and widely you will be informed soon.
    The main goal is preparing own players to the first team and make its best to give high level players for National team. If everything goes in plan Azeri National team will have really good young players very soon INSHALLAH.

And not only Rabita and Azerrail but also Igtisadchi BAKU and Lokomotiv BAKU do the same preparing good players for NT in very close future.

• Today it's written in turkish media that Kim's korean club still force her to play in Azeri clubs and Kim says that i will play only for Fenerbahce or i will have a break :white: If she doesn't want to play in Azerbaijan why Azeri clubs still insist on her :teach: Because of Kim,Sokolova also can't leave Fenerbahce now :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Today it's written in turkish media that Kim's korean club still force her to play in Azeri clubs and Kim says that i will play only for Fenerbahce or i will have a break :white: If she doesn't want to play in Azerbaijan why Azeri clubs still insist on her :teach: Because of Kim,Sokolova also can't leave Fenerbahce now :rolll:

Poor Liubov :S

Why because of Kim?

• Why poor ?

Liuba has still under the contract with Fenerbahce. She's not unhappy in Turkey or Fenerbahce. Eczacıbaşı just gives more $$$ /£ for her and she wants to leave Fenerbahce.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Why because of Kim?

Because Fenerbahce wants to keep one of Liuba or Kim for next season as reciever.If they can keep Kim,i think they will let Sokolova go (she wants to leave aswell) otherwise they will not give a permission to leave since she is under contract.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As far as I know, Fenerbahce's lawyers prepared a contract for Kim.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Well, I think first of all Kim should think exactly which team she wanted to play.

After the end of turkish leage, in her interview Kim told that she would like to play in Azerbaijan, she complained about foreign limit in turkish league. On other interview she told that she got offers from different teams and her manager will decide. Now, she told that she wants to play in Turkey, what happened, now turkish teams offer more money?? :whistle:

It was my last post about her transfer :wavy:

• Kim's never ending story... :thumbdown:

• hey actually this is good more drama means more excitement for next season :D

• Kim's never ending story... :thumbdown:

1001 nights dream of Kim :rolll:

• Imma Sirressi oficially in Chieri - http://www.chieritorinovolley.it/sito/index.php?idpag=95

Chieri this year will be stronger than last year! I think they can do very good things...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Laura Partenio in Urbino