The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Schedule for group B :

24 October, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “Villa Kortese” (İtaliya) - “Atom” (Polşa)
    “Agel” (Çexiya) - “RABİTƏ” (AZƏRBAYCAN)

31 October, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “RABİTƏ” (AZƏRBAYCAN) - “Villa Kortese” (İtaliya)
    “Atom” (Polşa) - “Agel” (Çexiya)

14 November, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “Villa Kortese” (İtaliya) - “Agel” (Çexiya)
    “Atom” (Polşa) - “RABİTƏ” (AZƏRBAYCAN)

21 November, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “RABİTƏ” (AZƏRBAYCAN) - “Atom” (Polşa)
    “Agel” (Çexiya) - “Villa Kortese” (İtaliya)

5 December, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “Agel” (Çexiya) - “Atom” (Polşa)
    “Villa Kortese” (İtaliya) - “RABİTƏ” (AZƏRBAYCAN)

11 December, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “RABİTƏ” (AZƏRBAYCAN) - “Agel” (Çexiya)
    “Atom” (Polşa) - “Villa Kortese” (İtaliya)

Schedule for group D:

24 October, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “AZƏRREYL” (AZƏRBAYCAN) - “Dresdner” (Almaniya)
    “Tauron” (Polşa) - “Əczaçıbaşı” (Türkiyə)

31 October, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “Əczaçıbaşı” (Türkiyə) - “AZƏRREYL” (AZƏRBAYCAN)
    “Dresdner” (Almaniya) - “Tauron” (Polşa)

14 November, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “AZƏRREYL” (AZƏRBAYCAN) - “Tauron” (Polşa)
    “Dresdner” (Almaniya) - “Əczaçıbaşı” (Türkiyə)

21 November, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “Əczaçıbaşı” (Türkiyə) - “Dresdner” (Almaniya)
    “Tauron” (Polşa) - “AZƏRREYL” (AZƏRBAYCAN)

5 December, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “Tauron” (Polşa) - “Dresdner” (Almaniya)
    “AZƏRREYL” (AZƏRBAYCAN) - “Əczaçıbaşı” (Türkiyə)

11 December, 2012 (+/- 1)
    “Əczaçıbaşı” (Türkiyə) - “Tauron” (Polşa)
    “Dresdner” (Almaniya) - “AZƏRREYL” (AZƏRBAYCAN)

• By the way CEV verifies that Kim Yeon in Azerrail :wall:

• Even though Kim is my favorite player, I'm really tired of her transfer news :whistle: I know it doesnt just depend on her, but cant they reach agreement (club, manager ..)?

• it will be very interesting to watch Uralochka s games

• it will be very interesting to watch Uralochka s games

It will be also intresting to see Carillo again in CL :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Uralochka has still no pure OPP and a pretty weak setter, at least they need some better attacker more than the MBs and Estes, if not, the game will be 2 predictible against the best teams, just like last season when they had no chances against Moscow in the semifinals.

• For Urbino there are not news

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• So I guess this year we get back to Final Four host only decided after the Pools phases.

So 2 teams from each group advancing to Playoffs 12.

right?

yes, dear.. cev says the same thing :thumbup:

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…tion.aspx?ID=569&PID=1188

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congratulations to the winners and all Fener's supporters here on forum :drink:

Last year Vakifbank, this year Fenerbahce, next year ? :D good luck my Eczacıbaşı :flower:

- Mary with the way things are going it seems to me that you wil have to wait 10 more years before the champions league goes into the hands of eczacibasi :rolll:

• - Mary with the way things are going it seems to me that you wil have to wait 10 more years before the champions league goes into the hands of eczacibasi :rolll:

why ? what's going in a wrong way ? :D

• why ? what's going in a wrong way ? :D

well you see i know darnel is super spiker and i know that poljak is the best mb in the world but there is no way they will be able to beat vakifbank even though i am not a vakifbank fan, in the turkish league maybe :win: but in the champions league your chance of beating them is 0.0000000000000000005% :thumbsup:

• well you see i know darnel is super spiker and i know that poljak is the best mb in the world but there is no way they will be able to beat vakifbank even though i am not a vakifbank fan, in the turkish league maybe :win: but in the champions league your chance of beating them is 0.0000000000000000005% :thumbsup:

great :) strong team on paper it's not always strong on court :drink:

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA is one of the main favourites at CL this season.They just need a OH more to complete their roster and possible it will be one of between Kim Yeon and Sokolova so it will not last 10 years to win 1 or 2 years is enough :D

Ozge-Neslihan
    Sokolova/Kim-Usic
    Poljak - Busra(Maybe a foreign MB)
    Gulden
    This roster can fight with any team of CL next year.At least they won't waste any time with adapting many new players into roster like Azerrail,Rabita or Vakıfbank

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA is one of the main favourites at CL this season.They just need a OH more to complete their roster and possible it will be one of between Kim Yeon and Sokolova so it will not last 10 years to win 1 or 2 years is enough :D

Ozge-Neslihan
    Sokolova/Kim-Usic
    Poljak - Busra(Maybe a foreign MB)
    Gulden
    This roster can fight with any team of CL next year.At least they won't waste any time with adapting many new players into roster like Azerrail,Rabita or Vakıfbank

If they succeed to transfer Kim yes, they would be competitor for the title but with Sokolova I would say their chance is lower than GS.

Transfer of Kim will chance all team balances in CL :whistle:

• Sokolova/Kim-Usic

you make me laugh. maybe you can see in your sweet dreams ^^ :lol: Kim to Ecz no way :lol:

That news seems to be an unreal news belonging to the Turkish media. (like Kosheleva to Eczacıbası bla bla etc) Do not believe all you read in voleybolmagazin or Turkish media. ;)

Eczacibasi has more chance to win the CL this year because one of the biggest favorite Fenerbahce won't participate in CL (Bartek's style :D )

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"