The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Azerrail lost 2 sets because of their (coach)mistakes, it is hard to win the 3rd set after. I think Azerrail can play better, today they didnt seem as team.

Loko's match statistics is still not available. ?(

• Sanja Popovic has problems with ankle and She needs arthroscopy but the Club said that it is impossible now and decided to do surgery after the season.

I know how to train Her with Her problem- Bodzio said.

• What a horrible match by Eczacibasi, They just wanted to gave a gift to their opponent with the bad game in the first two sets. The third set showed their real performance.

It is very important for ECZ, that Sokolova can contribute more with her attackings as well Neslihan. her serves are great and they are very important. Busra had a bad game today, But Özge did some faults as well. I hope they can solve those problemes in the next few weeks.

• What a terrible receptipn by Dabrowa Gornicza :aww: :aww:

Dresden made already more than 5 aces !!!

• What a terrible receptipn by Dabrowa Gornicza :aww: :aww:

Dresden made already more than 5 aces !!!

In general, the match is pretty...pathetic. Dresden also receives bad, but at least they can keep the ball in play. Actually under "normal" circumstances, Dabrowa creates a better game than Dresden, but they make so many simple mistakes.

And why does Leys play as libero?? :what:

• In general, the match is pretty...pathetic. Dresden also receives bad, but at least they can keep the ball in play. Actually under "normal" circumstances, Dabrowa creates a better game than Dresden, but they make so many simple mistakes.

And why does Leys play as libero?? :what:

Agree. Normally, Dabrowa should be stronger than Dresden..

About Leys: maybe the first libero is injured ??

• Dresden now takes part in reception-errors-festival..

• In 2nd set Dabrowa gets the aces...really low level match :S

By the way, Dresden plays with Junior NT OH Lisa Izquierdo as starter. Frieda Thieme still hasn't recovered 100% from her knee injury, Katharina Schwabe has tonsilitis, she warmed up but I guess she'll play only in emergency. Izquierdo is doing a really good job though, I just hope she won't be Germany's next Hippe :S

• Agree. Normally, Dabrowa should be stronger than Dresden..

About Leys: maybe the first libero is injured ??

Previous week Dabrowa played with two liberos Strasz and Stacchiotti but Stacchiotti is not suitable for libero position she is 185cm and quite slow in defence.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sliwa is still a class-player ( at age of 42) !!!! :obey: :obey:

• Robin should learn to controll her game more :roll: Her movements are too 'wild'.

• Robin should learn to controll her game more :roll: Her movements are too 'wild'.

:lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 1st Tauron's Dąbrowa Górnicza libero has problems with hand, I heard that dog bit her. In last matches she didn't play good, so Stachiotti and now Leys have to play as libero.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game