The 2013 CEV Champions League

• I really dont understand why there is talking like vakıfbank is so much better than Gs.The cl is so different than turkish league especially for Gs.They play with 40 % in the league.With sano and molnar reception seems ok and neriman may attack better.Yeah i said brakocevic is the best european opposite for now but calderon's power is so much for her.When u compare the power of teams i think Gs has big advantage.Surely vakıfbank has great systematic team game but against big power anything might happen.Although i dont like it wont be a surprise if Gs wins.

That's true. Especially with Sano, GS is visibly stronger than GS without Sano. Neriman will be focusing on attacking more and this will increase her performance. And, Calderon is Calderon, more powerful than Brakocevic. If Calderon plays her usual game consistently like in old days, then, GS has advantage in that part over Vakif. If we compare teams player by player, GS can compete Vakif, but, Vakif's advantage over all other teams has been their team-game. So, Sano difference will be very important for GS to help on GS playing team game. If GS becomes successful in that, then, their chance against Vakif is fifty fifty. But, we too have a Japan card, Saori:), to make Vakif play moooree team game. For a good game, I hope Calderon consistently hits the balls without errors, well, hope, so does Brakocevic:)

• i will be in the hall tomorrow, also it will be my second f4 experiences :)
    just wanna watch great matches :drink: :drink: :drink:

Have fun :drink: :drink:

• My Turkish betting site gives these:

Rabita: 1.02 Busto 2.7

Vakif 1.01 GS 3.2

Somethings wrong. They aren't that heavy favorites.
    If I were betting manager, I'd put a higher ratio like 1.5 for Vakif and Rabita and 2.5 for Busto and GS. Betting sites aren't thinking fans like me.
    Anyway, it's not worth to bet on Rabita and Vakif. So, I'll bet on Busto and GS. Now, that'll make my feelings go into chaos during the match especially as a Vakif fan.

• I really don’t see why Vakifbank is the
    favorite. They are attacking in champions league with 41% and GS (although didn’t
    play the last 4 difficult games of pre semifinal) with 46% and Rabita with 48%
    (including that Rabita won twice with an excellent performance Dynamo Kazan and
    Cannes which was a very competitive and hard team.)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
    Vakifbank
    has an attack efficiency of 33%, GS 38% and Rabita 42%. They have all of them
    the same efficiency in reception and they make attack errors per set: Vakifbank 4,23 GS 4,32 and Rabita just 3,72.
    Regarding
    if Brakocevic is the best European opposite player you will permit me to
    disagree with you.
    She is far
    away back from Montano and Calderon. Montano is attacking with 47,4% ,Calderon
    with 46% and Brakocevic just with 39,3%. Montano makes just 1,5 p.p.set attack error, Calderon just 1,6
    And Brakocevic
    3,9. And there are much more numbers who can prove that the two Latin-American
    girls are much better than Brakocevic. I would say also that Rabita has three
    players (Montano, Akirantewo and Castillo) that are from of the best in the
    world in their position and they make a huge difference. I wouldn’t say that
    Vakifbank is not a strong team with strong character but this is something
    different. I believe that GS is also capable to win in the semifinal. Regarding
    Busto i don’t believe that can win in the semifinal or in the second game either.
    This team I don’t believe that has something special. Just good fans who really
    want to believe in miracles. I know that this opinion disappoints my good Italian
    Busto fans but …… come on Busto is attacking with just 36% and has a very poor attack efficiency percentage
    of 28%. Kozuck is attacking with a 28%
    and has just a very poor 0,19 attack efficiency. So, we don’t have to see so emotionally
    and let’s try to be more objective.

• First when i say best european opposite it means an opposite from a country in europe like brakocevic from serbia :D Its sure that european opposites dont have the same power with calderon or montano maybe just gamova.And i really dont care what the stats say,yeah they show something about game but not everything.These stats are just for the games which have been played until now.Final 4 means much more for almost every players and they try to show their best.I know how some players show really good performances in NT or important competitions so for me just compare with some stats is not being realistic. ^^

• Calderon's attacking error per set is 1,6!! it always seemed much more than that to me... :lol:

Maybe its because she makes much errors in crucial moments against better teams when she does really less against the weaker ones.But stats do not care particular ones and just count percantage the errors of all her attacks.

• In one hour, Rabita - Busto starts :drink: :drink: I expect an easy win for Rabita.

I'm really looking forward to GS - VB :win: Hopefully there will be a great atmosphere in the gym :drink:

• volleyball.it confirms that there will be the possibility of video verification of disputed referee calls in CL F4. The clubs were informed just yesterday though :what:

Makes me think that CEV made an immediate decision about using this technique after evaluating the (line) referee performance of 2nd CEV Cup final, and I'm glad to see CEV taking actions :thumbup:

And now, ready for Rabita-Busto. Hoping for a good match but expecting Rabita to win without too many problems...

• Montano just hitting OVER Bauer's block is a clear sign :white: And the only chance for Kozuch to get a point is the opponent touching the net :wall:

Since I hope Vakifbank will win the Cup, Montano is scaring me at the moment :lol: :sos:

It will be THE challenge for Vakifbank tomorrow: how to stop Montano in this shape :teach: :teach:

• It looks like many fans will be cheering for Vakif so in that case, I'll be cheering for Rabita :lol: ;)

:win:

Montano is showing a great performance :white: :white: