USA NT 2012

• LINcredible... :cheesy:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• USA Olympic roster is supposed to be submitted already.

Anyone have information on who is going? Here is my prediction for the women:

Outside
    Tom
    Larson
    Hodge

Middle
    Akinradewo
    Bown
    Harmotto

Setter
    Berg
    Glass

Opposite
    Hooker
    Haneef-Park

Libero
    Davis
    Miyashiro

• yes me too i think it wiuld be like this,even if i prefer much more Lloyd to Glass as second setter (Alisha is good,but IMO Carli is stronger)

as MB,who will be the starting players??

Akinradewo-Harmotto or Akinradewo-Bown???

• If I was McCutcheon I think I would consider taking only Hooker as opp, and then taking Hodge and Richards as OH subs..in any case Hodge can also play as Opp. and I think Richards showed to be in better shape then Metcalf and Haneef...but I understand maybe for the group experience, one of them could be important.

• Lloyd certainly won't play in London, I suppose this team:
    L: Davis
    S: Berg, A. Glass
    MB: Akinradewo, Harmotto, Bown
    OH: Tom, Larson, Hodge
    OP: Hooker, Haneef-Park

The last place will decide between Scott-Aruda, Richards & Miyashiro

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Harmotto is without experience in extremal bad situation on court so She won't go.

I say in korean language- Bow, Aki and Sco.

• Harmotto is without experience in extremal bad situation on court so She won't go.

I say in korean language- Bow, Aki and Sco.

Harmotto played a fantastic season in Modena and a fantastic GP, after preliminaries she was best blocker with big distance and she always started when all the best players were there, so I'm sure she will be in London.

• Fantastic season doesn't mean that She has strong nerves enough to Olympic nerves level.

Italian League isn't Olympic Games.

Why didn't She play in match USA-China? Because it was for USA World Grand Prix Title match so He choosed 2 experienced MB not Harmotto.

Maybe will go 4MB but if 3, She won't go.

• Because her place in the team is secure, but Bown and Scott fight for the last place, so Mc Cutcheon wanted to see them both in action. Harmotto secured her place with her performances in the first 2 weeks, you will see ;)

Yes of course, He risked the loss of Gold to decide between Scott-Bown :lol:

But if is like You wrote and only 3 MB will go- Bown will stay at home.

• Yes of course, He risked the loss of Gold to decide between Scott-Bown :lol:

But if is like You wrote and only 3 MB will go- Bown will stay at home.

Gold in WGP was never important to him, otherwise he would have taken the starters there from the start.

It would be hard for Bown to be excluded, but I agree that Scott's performance right now seems a little better...but her age can be a risk.

• Yes of course, He risked the loss of Gold to decide between Scott-Bown

there is not so much difference between them(bown-harmotto-arruda) so nothing would be risk to have gold medal if u think with this side

• Maybe wasn't but when was very close for sure was important.

Harmotto played in the matches against the tough opponents (Brazil and Turkey). Bown/Scott played against weaker Thailand and Cuba. After China lost to Thailand, Hugh gave Scott/Bown and Miyashiro playing time against China to prove it. We only needed 2 points, if we had fallen behind you would have for sure seen Harmotto enter the match - she just wasn't needed.

• It would be hard for Bown to be excluded, but I agree that Scott's performance right now seems a little better...but her age can be a risk.

I don't know what kind of risk it culd be...I think it's more risky to take inexperienced Harmotto than volleyball star Danielle Scott who played so many matches in Olympic Games in her career :whistle: I'm a fan of Danielle Scott so maybe I'm not reliable...But after Grand Prix I can say that Akinradewo, Harmotto and Scott will go to London :!:

• She wrote her Facebook page.

Stacy Sykora
    It is official, I will not be playing in the 2012 Olympic Games...

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Akinradewo, Bown and Harmotto. That's for sure.
    I will be pissed off if Hugh choose Scott. She's a good player, but her performance is less than the other MBs.