The 2012 FIVB World Club Championships

• i knew it it a rabita- solly finals but still not a cl cliber team :rolll:

So I'm curious...who then is a CL caliber team?

• So I'm curious...who then is a CL caliber team?

vakifbank and kazan :lol:

oops edit: i may consider rabita as a semis team :thumbsup:

• Madelaynne Montaño is monstrous in attack! Has there been any country interested in adopting her? I think she can go much farther just like Costagrande.

• Better game by Rabita Fenerbahce is absolutely terrible nearly in everything same goes for referees really smart by Fivb to add this new computerized system it can change a lot of things when both teams go head to head and referee is terrible as this one :win: Btw Montano seems to be the main difference between this two teams reaaly strong player

• Madelaynne Montaño is monstrous in attack! Has there been any country interested in adopting her? I think she can go much farther just like Costagrande.

let her go to korea then :rolll:

• If Kim played today, Fenerbahce would look like South Korea NT. But She didn't play so Fenerbahce looked like who?

• Akinradewo plays better everyday, Rabadzhieva seems better option for rabita at least she scores.

I hoe Scorupa is ok, it seemed in the end of the match she has pain.

Let's go Rabita :super:

• Can Kim play next year???

• Im so glad for rabita cause there was a big disdain for rabita here :thumbdown: ,and they showed that they are able to win.Tomorrow its almost sure they lose solly osasco cause rabita needs time for playing against good teams.For now montano is reliable attacker,if the connection is ok akinradewo and krismanovic also make points.But the OHs are not such effective.Especially grün is good for defense and reception but for attacking its clear needs time.Im sure we will see a better,dangerous rabita in cl 8o

• i hope someone is joking, disdain? :dance4:

• If Kim played today, Fenerbahce would look like South Korea NT. But She didn't play so Fenerbahce looked like who?

oh my so mari is now reduced to a kim hee jin while paula is now han song-yi terrible :D

• Maybe u understood wrong,no joke :D

actually i dont hate rabita it's just that they are less my favorite team compared to others and i am also a big fan of some of their players especially foluke akinradewo :thumbsup:

• actually i dont hate rabita it's just that they are less my favorite team compared to others and i am also a big fan of some of their players especially foluke akinradewo :thumbsup:

Already i said 'disdain' in general,and my favourite is also not rabita for cl,im supporting vakıfbank and yamamay.But im talking about something different.When a team is worse/better than ur favourite u should accept it.If u dont and try to disparage it just seems funny 8o

• Already i said 'disdain' in general,and my favourite is also not rabita for cl,im supporting vakıfbank and yamamay.But im talking about something different.When a team is worse/better than ur favourite u should accept it.If u dont and try to disparage it just seems funny 8o

oh no not me, i do not try to disparage the team, i just pointed out a few weakness which is perfectly alright :cheesy: