Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• Much better effort by Kazan today to win in a clean seweep of 3-0 to Moscow.
    Guess they just needed the television cameras and an audience to deliver the goods.

• Omichka 3X1 Uralochka 07.05

Best scorers
    Mammadova: 29
    Ruiz: 15
    Orlova: 14 (crazy maths: Ruiz + Orlova = Mammadova) :lol:
    Filipova: 13
    Fateeva: 13
    Alisheva: 10

Reception
    Tretyakova: 56%
    Pasynkova: 53%
    Ruiz: 50%
    Fateeva: 38%
    Chaplina: 32%
    Kuzyakina (libero): 28% :roll:

Bojana played really well today. She had the worst reception and did the best choices. :win:

Attack
    Filipova: 9/15, 60% (Uralochka's setter should use more her)
    Mammadova: 24/42, 57% And she was only 3 times blocked.:thumbup:
    Fateeva: 8/14, 57%
    Chaplina: 9/21, 43%
    Ruiz: 12/37, 32% She was the most blocked [7 times]. Technique or concentration aren't her speciality. Cuba blood. :lol:
    Pasynkova: 4/21, 19% :roll:

• The match has started about an hour ago.

Uralochka - Omichka - 1-1 (25-23, 23-25)

I haven't seen any broadcast link. And looks like for the final match the only broadcast is by sportbox.ru and you have to pay for it ?( But I'm not sure about this

• It's today, but I don't know when.. I want to watch it too.. I think it will start in about 1 hour but I don't know, since I don't understand russian I don't get their webpage.. Anyone knows when it starts? Can you put a link here??

Moscow-Kazan starts in 50 minutes here: http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_s…t-Rossii-ZHenschini-Final

Not sure if the stream will be available outside Russia though....the other site that broadcasted the first matches doesn't have streams for today.

• Uralochka - Omichka (25-23, 23-25, 25-21, 26-28 ) :cheesy:

It's working form me on sportbox and the quality is so-so, but not bad.

• Uralochka - Omichka 3-2 (25-23, 23-25, 25-21, 26-28, 15-11) :dance6:

• Kazan got the 1st set easily. Moscow 0-1 Kazan

Evdokimova agian...the weakest point in Kazan, she simply can't receive nor attack...

• Kazan could keep going better with the benefit of having 2 best attackers, but their reception harms everything :down:

Moscow's reception is getting horrible as well.

• it's sad that Marchenko's level got so down.. she was once the best player Cannes had, when playing in the CEV CL F4, i remember her getting all the points.. and now she can't pass nor score.. and I'm also surprised by Osmokrovic passing, not in a good way.. she used to be such a good passer, an all around OH i mean.. and now..

• Natasha Obmochaeva shouted against Kazan players after making a point...maybe against Gamova?

• Saw that too. I think it was against the player who jumped to block her, as the ball was out they claimed there was not touch.. I love Gamova - Obmochaeva rivalry.

So do I actually. the rivarly makes the matches more fun. One thing so different is that Gamova got supports from her teammates while Obmochaeva doesn't any...Marchenko isn't even visiable and Osmokrovic isn't playing that well.

Now, Natasha gets blocked again and annoyed :white: Get on fire, Natasha!

• Obmochaeva made 2 errors in a row...She seems to be very motivated but needs to take a breath first.

Everything from Kazan goes smoothy on the other hand...

• Kazan is playing very well...It's going to be a 3-0 match shortly. Jordan Larson apparently has been showing how an outstanding OH should play :super: