Poland - PlusLiga 2012/2013

• IMHO teams in final deserve it. I have to say Resovia deserves to win better than ZAKSA, because they won against Belchatow (7 times in a row polish champions) and Bydygosz, who won the regular season. ZAKSA had quite easy game in quarter-finales and easy semifinal (most of all because of Jastrzębski)...

Let's see. I'm with Sovia. I'm always on Ignaczak's and Bartman's side. It will be a nice match between Polish NT olympic MBs...

Delecta was easier opponent than JSW, I like their style of play but doesnt have bench at all. They've kicked SKRA, no big deal, as SKRA is tragic this season.

• Delecta was easier opponent than JSW, I like their style of play but doesnt have bench at all. They've kicked SKRA, no big deal, as SKRA is tragic this season.

I know, but Skra made the history and Delecta made the season. Sovia had the worst way to be in final.

• Politechnika seriously appears to have the biggest balls & passion out of +Liga teams.

No shit :D no matter what players actually play there and who's the coach. It's kind of phenomenon.

Looser mentality can be used for ZAKSA also :) 12 years = 0 trophies, but I feel this season is crucial.

Yeah, crucial as the season before and the season two seasons ago when Zagumny came to ZAKSA and so on... :whistle: We will see soon how crucial this season is.

It's true Resovia caught form but I wouldnt say ZAKSA is going down. Win in Jastrzebie woke up all players. U cant ignore ZAKSA have home field advantage, IMO they are 20% stronger in Kozle. I think they broke mental blockade, Cup trophy & CL FF proves that and they can't choke in finals. We are talking about quality teams but ZAKSA have Fonteles and Resovia doesnt have player like him (only my opinion)

Every team has theoretically home field advantage. Maybe they're these 20% stronger but not unbeatable for sure. And if u already mentioned Fonteles I just have to mention that every match Akhrem is growing to be a monster :whistling: I feel not Schops but him will take a leadership role in the final. Plus Resovia grew as a team as well in all these battles against Skra and Delecta. They're extra stimulated, it's enough to set fire on the court. I'm really sensing huge emotions.

Delecta was easier opponent than JSW, I like their style of play but doesnt have bench at all.

Tell me more. I love Jastrzębie but they gave this final to ZAKSA on a gold tray generously donating themselves and them longer Easter break. Resovia won with Delecta 3:1, Zaksa with Jastrzębski 3:1 but I wouldn't put "=" between these two duels. Guys from Delecta fought as lions. This is what I think about it.

They've kicked SKRA, no big deal, as SKRA is tragic this season.

And Resovia is just amazing, yeah... Both teams were tragic this season. Both fought for 4th place in a table before play-offs. It was only a matter who is more tragic in the end. And now Resovia has a chance to erase the word "tragic" appearing next to them. Well, they're already in the final, they almost erased it.

• It's pretty clear that Fonteles is a server, not a spiker.
    When I witnessed that Nowakowski successfully blocked Fonteles even without jumping at all, I was convinced of the point aforementioned.
    :rolll: :rolll:

• ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 3-0 (28-26 25-20 25-23) MVP: Michał Ruciak stats

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Zibi played as starter just the last set and he's the best scorer for his team. Something's wrong on Sovia side... :wall: ;(

Nothing wrong, chill... They just looked like babies next to guys from Zaksa this evening. As one I must say, 'cause jointly and severally all of them were hopeless :aww: Nothing actually worked properly but to add Zaksa wasn't brilliant as well. So in a nutshell - another shitty match, not the first one, not the last. I must only say - what a pity that shit happens in big finals too...

• Exactly, they didn't even play 25% of what they can.

P.S. Rumor has it that Resovia already signed Akhrem, Tichacek and Schops for two more years.

• See? I told ya it was just an accident yesterday :D
    My personal MVP is Kosok. He was almost perfect in being invisible :thumbsup: With 1 point in 4-sets match. Dude, it's a record.
    Ok. I'm ironic now :gone:
    Actually Tichacek didn't use middles that much today. His luck that Bartman was like a bunny from Duracell ad and did his job.
    Good luck in Podpromie to Mr-Captain-I-Know-Better-And-See-More-Than-Referees and the company :flower:
    Btw. Nasty, very very nasty... The catcalls from the audience while MVP was receiving his award :thumbdown: