Poland - PlusLiga 2012/2013

• Referees, could you stop stealing points from Resovia tonight, PLEASE?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How surprising that Resovia is stolen of points. Where's is your dignity when they stole points? Apparently as far as I know Resovia is a team could win points even though challenge system shows absolute different results.
    Of course ZAKSA should be prepared just in case there's no challenge provided in Rzeszow's home, which did happen before.

• See? I told ya it was just an accident yesterday :D
    My personal MVP is Kosok. He was almost perfect in being invisible :thumbsup: With 1 point in 4-sets match. Dude, it's a record.
    Ok. I'm ironic now :gone:
    Actually Tichacek didn't use middles that much today. His luck that Bartman was like a bunny from Duracell ad and did his job.
    Good luck in Podpromie to Mr-Captain-I-Know-Better-And-See-More-Than-Referees and the company :flower:
    Btw. Nasty, very very nasty... The catcalls from the audience while MVP was receiving his award :thumbdown:

For me Rzeszow is the same team as yesterday, while the one in accident is Fonteles, who missed two fatal receptions today.

• How surprising that Resovia is stolen of points. Where's is your dignity when they stole points? Apparently as far as I know Resovia is a team could win points even though challenge system shows absolute different results.
    Of course ZAKSA should be prepared just in case there's no challenge provided in Rzeszow's home, which did happen before.

Sorry Martee, I was talking only about today match :) There were 2 clear situations in which points were stolen 1/1 from Resovia. I was cheering for Resovia so I was angry :) Great match anyway. :drink:

• For me Rzeszow is the same team as yesterday, while the one in accident is Fonteles, who missed two fatal receptions today.

I think Gacek did not do his job properly today altaught stats tell us he was great, but he made many triple block attacks for his teammates today, because of his positive receptions (especially first set).

• For me Rzeszow is the same team as yesterday, while the one in accident is Fonteles, who missed two fatal receptions today.

Well, you can have your own opinion. I have to say they were far from being brilliant this time again. I don't expect them being brilliant on their own ground as well as Podpromie will be scary enough to win with Zaksa not playing fireworks. But don't you think that Resovia wasn't the same team as that one from first match because at least two reasons? One - feeling was like they played serious game on Plusliga court not like a few kids playing volleyball on the playground. Two - they didn't make stupid mistakes one by another (I started watching this match from 3rd set - I know I supposed to not watch it at all - and I got the impression that they were super-focus to not making mistakes).

About other results, ladies and gentlemen, Jastrzębie lost to Delecta in first match and Skra took 5th place after (apparently) miraculous comeback.

Delecta Bydgoszcz - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:1 (25:27, 26:24, 25:21, 25:16)
    MVP: Marcin Waliński
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=1259

Donnu if I would like to see the second match after first defeat but why the heck Polsat Sport won't show it just in case if some masochistic fans of Jastrzębe would like to see it still.

AZS Politechnika Warszawska - PGE Skra Bełchatów 2:3 (25:18, 25:23, 17:25, 17:25, 13:15)
    MVP: Michał Winiarski
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=1253

• For me Sovia played a bit better than the first game. However they could play also a lot better than this. There is a lot to be desired in the way they play. The difference for me yesterday was that ZAKSA played worse than the first game (aside the second set) and Bartman played better in this second game. I think that he still tries to find his best form. However Sovia relied mostly on him which for me is not good tactic. He had a day yesterday, but that won't be always the case. The other spikers were playing ordinary. If ZAKSA plays with concentration they could block at least 30 % of what Barman is trying to do if he will be the only one to score. They need some diversity in using the spikers.

I hope that the next games Sovia will play better because I'm for them. I just don't like that much ZAKSA aside Fonteles who should be a starter in Brazil NT. He is really good.

• I hope that the next games Sovia will play better because I'm for them. I just don't like that much ZAKSA aside Fonteles who should be a starter in Brazil NT. He is really good.

I believe they will play better if not for themself, then for the fans in Podpromie ;) Will be HOT for sure. Felipe said in an interview that "awaits us five matches with Resovia" :D

• I hope that the next games Sovia will play better because I'm for them. I just don't like that much ZAKSA aside Fonteles who should be a starter in Brazil NT. He is really good.

is Fonteles time in NT, i'm waiting his service like in this year in ZAKSA.
    and probably (70%) we will have a tie-break in the next game...

• How surprising that Resovia is stolen of points. Where's is your dignity when they stole points? Apparently as far as I know Resovia is a team could win points even though challenge system shows absolute different results.

I'm sorry, but what the actual fuck? Such situations happen everywhere and they affect EVERY SINGLE TEAM. Do you know why? Because some of our refs are complete idiots, they're either too shaky & frightened, too pig-headed or simply not qualified enough to do their job properly. There was this one controversy before the semis, some people questioned the choice of the refs by saying that Rzeszów gets the same pair way too often. But, as it quickly turned out, it was probably the best refereed and fairest match in all play-offs. A week before that another pair of referees did a lot to try and push Bydgoszcz through while they were playing at home, and I know what I'm talking about because I was there. I realize everyone loves the cinderella, but that was just too much. So please oh please, stop suggesting such nonsense. And for your information - challenge system is controlled by an independent business, which is responsible for providing and installing the cameras. Eventual lack of thereof has nothing to do with clubs.

• I think that Zaksa is still going to win this final unless Bartman can repeat that performance all other matches

• The picture with wolf and goat made my day :lol:

I guess we won't watch a single match for bronze. Not that next week's 3rd place matches don't even clash with dates of 1st place matches :aww: 1:1 so far in today's match.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• I think that Zaksa is still going to win this final unless Bartman can repeat that performance all other matches

Don't forget about Schoeps, who was a key player for Resovia to advance into the final. Maybe he surprisingly didn't show anything special in first matches, but it doesn't mean he's gonna do it again.