2012 Olympic Games

• After your comment Neriman she is blocked 2 times :roll: can you just comment about american players maybe would be more helpful :lol:

haha so funny :down: I'm guessing the match was finished for you positively with Özge's mistakes. :down: (by the way next season maybe they will try different setter like Nilay or one of the young girls)
    Of course I can comment about American players. They are just wonderful as a team ,I hope they will win the gold medal. I'm hoping Berg's injury isn't serious.
    Turkey doesn't deserve to pass this group stage. There isn't any shining player in the team. If we want to compete we must develope above average middle blockers.
    Maybe Motta or whoever the coach is must consider major changes in the team.

• Serbia has to beat Brazil 3-0 or 3-1.

Today, Turkey did everything they could. The key was losing 1 pt to Korea and not showing their best performance against Brazil and China. And with all the match fixing theories, even if China and Korea had played with different result, Turkey would still be behind them both now :gone:

3-2 defeat could be useful too

• And USA win!

Now Brazil has to win over Serbia :box: and we'll have Russia vs Brazil in quartefinals :D :D :D

• Congratulations to USA :flower: :flower: :flower:

They proved once more to be the best, today!

Very pity Turkey didn't qualify....the matches against Korea and Brazil were the key-matches..

Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Eda, Busra, Polen, Esra, Gizem and Gülden played decent/well/very well

I'm disappoited about Neslihan (I expected her to be the best Turkish player), Ozge and Bahar.

• So bad for Turkey ;(

• There isn't any shining player in the team

In my opinion Naz is a star already. And she will be one of the best setters, maybe even the best, worldwide in near future.

• I don't think the players you mentioned were decent. Our reception killed us. Gülden couldn't receive anything.

• Of course....you quoted my post but didn't included the happy face I posted. :) :)

I haven't ever managed so far, to quote the emoticons :win:

• And USA win!

Now Brazil has to win over Serbia :box: and we'll have Russia vs Brazil in quartefinals :D :D :D

And my dream will become true! :dance6:

• I don't think the players you mentioned were decent. Our reception killed us. Gülden couldn't receive anything.

8| 8| 8|

Did we follow the same tournament??? Turkey played against the best teams in the world!!! What do you expect ???

• We miss eda much!!! bahar doing nothing
    büşra is better than bahar anyway congratz USA ^^
    I saw today motta not angry interesting :whistle:

• Congratulation for USA, especially by playing with their starters (although it costs them an injury, it was important for fairplay spirit of Olympics)

America has the best blocking system in the world right now, I am not only talk about killing blocks but also they are bouncing somehow almost all attacks :what:

Another special congrats for Hooker :obey: We somehow succeed to stop even Kim but not Hooker (no team succeed so far though :whistle: )

Turkey did their best, we fought well in first set and everything might be different if we succeed to get that set :wall:

By the way, I am gonna commit suicide if I would hear one more whining about Özge or any complaining about Naz. Özge showed that what she is capable of as she did whenever she enter to the match = NOTHING but fundamental setting mistakes!!! :mad:

Naz fought till the end but it wasn't enough ;(

• Another special congrats for Hooker We somehow succeed to stop even Kim but not Hooker (no team succeed so far though

That is because Hooker jumps very high; she is the opposite with the highest reach worldwide. So, if she gets the right set, she can hit any ball above the block :win: