2012 Olympic Games

• Russia's not gonna win this if they don't start serving.
    Brazil's doing really good, but you can see that if you put pressure on them, the mistakes start coming. So far, Dani has the ball on her hands all the time. Jaqueline and Garay had worse reception against Serbia than today.

• Sloppy second set for Russia. Gamova and Goncharova has trouble killing the balls. Blocks not so good. :S

• Russia was so close to do another big moment.

Do you remember 24x19 in OG 2004? That was amazing! And in 2nd set Russia was so close...

• Hi there. Thank you for the link. Unfortunately, I have not been able to watch from francetv all tournament. I get a video error message and I wonder if there is a geoblock in place

Fortunately I can watch in another livestream. Thanks :)

Oh I'm sorry
    I'm in France, in Mulhouse (near Hermany and Switzerland). francetv is an "option" to watch lve games by internet
    but there's still the normal channels.
    Take care

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Gamova just isn't able to kill the ball. Brazil is defending very well and they look like they're hungrier than Russia.

• Dani is going to play with MB all the match
    why Russia don't see that?

• 2 things which would kill brazil in this match:

1) errors, especially service errors
    2) black-outs

;(

• on the other hand, what's up with gamova?? she better step it up or it's goodbye gold.. again... :wacko:

• Even though Lyuba might be better individually, I think Russia looked better as a team with Estes in preliminary :S Right now I'm not at all optimistic for Russia.

Yeah, it's a tricky situation. Though Lyuba's in better condition, quite risky to make changes on the team, when things were working before.

• Congratulations to Japan :heart:

• Brasil is doing a beautiful job today, I'm proud of them :love:

That's how it should be :thumbsup:

• And the whining from Brazil starts...... :down:

• Gamova's play improved the middle of this game and is proving to be the difference...

• gamova suddenly woke up....

brazil's level goes down the moment fernandinha and paula goes in....