2012 Olympic Games

• Haven't livescores on FIVB site or I don't see?

Livescores should be on london2012.com, last time livescores also were not on FIVB, but on 2008 OG website.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm watching the parade of nations for London 2012 opening ceremony. among the volleyball players I saw are: Gioli, annerys Valdez, Neslihan (Flag bearer!), Gizem, Özge (or was it Gözde? Hard to tell them apart) and Gümüş. I think I saw Hooker too. From the men's division, Możdżonek, Sidão, and Rodrigão were present.

• I'm watching the parade of nations for London 2012 opening ceremony. among the volleyball players I saw are: Gioli, annerys Valdez, Neslihan (Flag bearer!), Gizem, Özge (or was it Gözde? Hard to tell them apart) and Gümüş. I think I saw Hooker too. From the men's division, Możdżonek, Sidão, and Rodrigão were present.

Milena Rasic, Krsmanovic too,
    I think I saw Polen...

• So it was Veljkovic who I thought I saw. Thought my senses were deceiving me.

• I saw also Bosetti C and De Gennaro but I've read there were also Barazza, Arrighetti, and Piccinini...
    I've seen Berg and maybe also Davis

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I have to say, I felt happy to see Darnel carrying the Turkey flag. She deserved it and I can tell from her and the other Turkish players' facial expression that they are really extremely proud to be in London.

• I have to say, I felt happy to see Darnel carrying the Turkey flag. She deserved it and I can tell from her and the other Turkish players' facial expression that they are really extremely proud to be in London.

Darnel was beaming. It really is a fantastic achievement to make it to the Olympics for the first time and even sweeter to be the flag bearer.

Soooooo excited for the matches tomorrow. I hope all teams play well including GBR and Algeria!

• Neslihan was really awesome...I'm happy that a volleyball player has been chosen as a flag bearer!
    anyway I saw also Del Core Rasic Rondon Neriman Bosetti L and Zagumny among men... :super:

• It was very exciting ceremony for me :drink: Nesli :heart:

• I was very proud when Turkey entered the stadium with Neslihan carrying the flag. She looked gorgeous, very happy and fulfilled. Nice to see at least one volleyball player carrying the flag.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• i have had enough of this kind of long opening ceremonies...really!
    it was similar to Sdyne's...İ think Bejing 2008 was better.
    do we always have to watch countries' own history at an OG?.... :aww:
    what i liked in Ope. Ceremony: lots of little flames which were bore in fron of each country as them marching, got together and formed the main flame..
    pls this kind of ceremonies should be max. 30 minutes....