2012 Olympic Games

• is something wrong with stats? According to it, Ivana receive %74.07 and Mihajloviç %55.00 :what:

• when is the next game?

14:45 London time. You can check fivb website or london2012.com if you want to see more details.

• One thing I noticed, the TV production quality is much better than in Beijing. I watched some matches from back then again recently and there were very few slowmotions, always the same cameras etc., in CHN-SRB there were replays after almost every point and a lot of different camera angles :thumbup: Also the quality is good enough to see if there was a block touch...

• One thing I noticed, the TV production quality is much better than in Beijing. I watched some matches from back then again recently and there were very few slowmotions, always the same cameras etc., in CHN-SRB there were replays after almost every point and a lot of different camera angles :thumbup: Also the quality is good enough to see if there was a block touch...

Agree, technically it was better than Beijing. But the effect that the whole gym creates was better in Beijing, it was surreal, the combination of green, blue, etc. In earl's court it looked pale and boring (sorry)...

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• strange game the one between China and Serbia...Serbia played really well in the first set but then totally disappeared! China suffered in reception but then they managed to improve and Wei had easier job...Wang isn't of course at her 100% but she it is important for China to have her! I'm sorry for Serbia...so unlucky! :S

• Agree, technically it was better than Beijing. But the effect that the whole gym creates was better in Beijing, it was surreal, the combination of green, blue, etc. In earl's court it looked pale and boring (sorry)...

Maybe, but one thing I didn't like in Beijing was that the crowd was completely sitting in the dark, you could only hear them but it was impossible to tell how many people were in the hall back then. Earl's Court might not be the most beautiful venue, but it's OK for me, the Volleyball aspect is much more important to me ;)

• strange game the one between China and Serbia...Serbia played really well in the first set but then totally disappeared! China suffered in reception but then they managed to improve and Wei had easier job...Wang isn't of course at her 100% but she it is important for China to have her! I'm sorry for Serbia...so unlucky! :S

yup playing wang yi mei is risky but xu yunli is something though i believe she should be the starting mb in most of the games of china :super:

• Wang Yimei has not 100% recovered yet..
    besides, she is still looking for her best rhythm to be a member of the team...
    anyway, Zeng Chunlei/Zhang Lei and Hui Ruoqi made great complement to balance China's side attacks
    its good to see Wang Yimei is not in big pressure in the first ever official game this year, in OG court.

Djerisilo is so bad just because she looked so different from her former performance couple of years ago....and little Mihajlovic played even better than her...what a pity to miss so many good players like Malagurski, nikolic, as well as molnar to some extent.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• LOndon.i didnt like camera angel

i agree with your part
    i dont like the way to illuminate the game...very dull with no movements and varieties.

moreover, the replays are still boring, and the frame defination is also low...
    if the organiser can apply HTU High Speed Camera System, the broadcast impression will very vivid.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...