2012 Olympic Games

• I enjoyed Fernandinha`s game when she was in Igtisadchi BAKU. She is amazing! I used to ask why she is not in NT - Ze Roberto heard me)
    Naz-is disaster today comparing with her.
    Sheila and Jacqueline are so far from their best shape too I think. Paula was solid at reception but Garay made the difference at attacking! Amazing player even is not so tall!
    Neslihan- she is on the court? Eda and Gulden are the best in Turkey. Esra should play too

• Come on guys, did you see what Özge did when she was in?? Not one good set! What can Naz do when she has to run after bad receptions all the time and when her hitters spike everything straight into the block or cannot attack at all like Bahar?? Not every mistake of the hitters is the fault of the setter :!:

• Turkey will not make it this match...

Defecits related to Brazil:

1. Block
    2. Serve-pressure
    3. Unforced errors

• Come on guys, did you see what Özge did when she was in?? Not one good set! What can Naz do when she has to run after bad receptions all the time and when her hitters spike everything straight into the block or cannot attack at all like Bahar?? Not every mistake of the hitters is the fault of the setter :!:

but Naz is setting to her spikers very deep balls, they cannot kill them because they are almost in the net :down:

Totally agree.

Brazi'l's serves putting Turkish reception under big pressure time by time...so Naz is limited by bad reception !!

• the one thing that'll kill turkey is their reception. end of story. naz can't do anything if she's running everywhere just to set the ball....

• Motta is so stubborn with Naz :thumbdown:

He can't give up his lovely talent :wall:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• He can't give up his lovely talent :wall:

Come on, Tayfun! Did you notice Turkish reception today???

Naz doesn't play very well, but please notice the reception as well!

• Come on, Tayfun! Did you notice Turkish reception today???

Naz doesn't play very well, but please notice the reception as well!

No the fact there is an also good setter at bench Motta could chance the rythm of game for some there is no high diffrence between them like Leo-Rondon or Berg-Thompson and since Naz is Ze Robeto's student for 2 years he memorized her all actions same for Fabiana :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TIED AT 22!!!!!!! :white: can't believe it, i thought it's a gonner for turkey... lol