2012 Olympic Games

• So sad about Turkey. They did a fine job and now too many mistakes and loosing to advance next round.

Korea did not do anything special. We stopped Kim and controlled the game but you cannt control a game with loosing concentration

and loosing big points.

To critisize Bahar is nor neccessary, she had very good serves in the first set which helped us alot. Its not only Bahars fault, though

the players must think everyone their own, why they loose the concentration and loose from 14 - 10 the set with 19 - 25.

Büsra did a great job and I always trusted in her. Esra also played very well throughout the whole match.

• It's strange why Esra Gümüş is not a starter when she's the one who scores on critical situations.

• come on turkey... i know you can do it.....

and a worried eda finally appeared on screen....

• Neslihan doesn't play a good match...

Did Bahar just score her first attack today ???

• Korea's receive is the main problem.

• Turkey have to take points from USA

Who knows...:whistle:

• To critisize Bahar is nor neccessary, she had very good serves in the first set which helped us alot. Its not only Bahars fault, though

Yes, but after first set she served many errors. Besides, she almost doesn't score a point in attack.

• Both teams are close. It's a match of strong mentality.

• and turkey finally won!!!

• Congrats Sultans :flower: :flower: :flower:

Despite they won, the girls are not happy, you can see it. They know this result will probably not good enough for advancing to QF...

• Congratulations, Turkey.

I can't believe they lost set 4 like that :D

• Congratulations to Turkey for making an easy match nearly difficult to loose. I cannot say anything about the match and dont want to critisize a special player. But the whole team should think about consistency and concentration. This is not a new subject they suffer.
    Playing against USA and trying to get 2 sets - Good Luck !