2012 Olympic Games

• Well, if you think so, tell me a team that will always admit that was wrong? hard times ... almost all raise their hands out asking for the ball. no one is ever holy ...
    The referee has to do it right, it was the right decision, even if a team complain, then go watch the game and see that the referee's decision was correct.
    But I've seen some ugly mistakes of the referee, in an Olympiad thing can not happen, is a dream of all teams an olympic medal. What if because of a serious error of such a team is eliminated? I wish it had help from technology, a tv, showing replays of the play as well as the fans ... so if we avoid these errors, and then I wanted to see which player would make the innocent. Why do all this, not only the players of Brazil.

• There is no European team on the semifinals.
    Do you still want more spots for them at the Olympics? Second time in a row that there are only Asians and Americans...

:super: :super: :super: :super:

Brasil played badly my friend they could be eliminated....dont gorget..i think better think on how Brasil can beat Usa if Usa-Brasil play at final.if Brasil lose to usa one more time then it will be a huge huge disappointment for Brasil volleyball.

• Congratulations USA-Korea-Brazil-Japan :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

• Congrats to KOrea...they played very well as a whole team but Italy played really badly.I think if Turkey could reach Qf,then we could eliminate this Italy as well...And dont forget we missed it with little details.Also Russia could beat Brasil ...i mean we cant talk like as if these teams were unsuccesful.Just little details determined the winner....

And i dont like it when Brasilian players object to referee all together....sorry but its annoying indeed...i really want Brasil to be a real Rival against Usa....otherwise it will be a kind of failure for Brasil to lose again...

• 2011 and 2012 were disastrous year for Italian NT (except the World Cup in november) :white:

Not winning a medal at WGP (after doing it from 2004 till 2010 - except 2009 when Italy wasn't present) and this year not even acceding at the Final Six (when was this happening last time? In the 90s?) and not winning a medal at Euros were serious indicators of the bad form Italian team have, which Barbolini didn't take too seriously.

• Serbia:Thailand's curse
    İtalia:Ortolani's curse

Why Thailand's curse didnt't take Japan out of OG? ;( There was no Serbia fault. They wanted to win this match for themselves. Japan want to loose. So I strongly believe and pray to god now and want Japan go home without medal. It will be hurt much more than go home afer QF. Probably Thailand want it that way :D
    Let's go Brazil, USA, Korea!!!

• Why Thailand's curse didnt't take Japan out of OG? ;( There was no Serbia fault. They wanted to win this match for themselves. Japan want to loose. So I strongly believe and pray to god now and want Japan go home without medal. It will be hurt much more than go home afer QF. Probably Thailand want it that way :D
    Let's go Brazil, USA, Korea!!!

move on :teach: :down:

• but if japan lose in the semis this will just prove that they are not n the level of the elites :rolll: :woohoo:

• i dont know what Korea will do against Usa team at the SF but i liked their game based on variations in attacking.They are different from China and even Japan.....China plays more like an European team..Japan's game based mainly on Saori and Ebata but Korea makes a difference with its style standing out.

• Brazilians have refused to shake hands with Russians after 2010 Wch final. And now all these interviews - of course they are not classy - they are trashy! Just like their men's team! I like Brazil and Brazilian people in general but for some strange reason Brazilian volleyball is all about disrespect and arrogance.

• What the heck :what: I always hear some jokes about refering 'Brasilian Patriotism' but I never think it is that much obvious :roll:

Can you please stop! Last two pages fool of comments about whether Brasilians are classy or arrogant :wall: I am pretty sure that you guys also know it is true. Saying Russian or Cuban players also show disrespectful behaviour doesn't legitimize Brasil's ;) Now move on please

I wish Korea would match up with Brasil, it would awesome match-up :whistle:

• I think Brasil has found its setter: Dani Lins.

After struggling during WGP, drama with roster and hardly achieved quarterfinal, against Russia this team got new birth. 1 year ago it seemed that Fabiola is first, now she's out of roster. Dani Lins fortunately found her rhythm and handled the pressure, she didn't have problems with setting especially with Sheila and Thaisa who scored many points, Russian block was cheated many times - they got less blocks than Brazil.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Weird because Japan has beaten those 2 teams last World Cup. Hahaha. :whistle:

world cup?? 8| oh you mean the minor league tournament ? :roll: